What do you think of Lady Maria, Sup Forums?

What do you think of Lady Maria, Sup Forums?

Easy to bully

Easy to fist.

absolutely disgusting

Slapped the living shit out of her once I realized the key to the fight is to go ham all over her ass instead of trying to play strategically. Pump her full of quicksilver and slashy slashies and she drops like a bitch.

she's very smol

>Slapped the living shit out of her
Lady Maria's incontinence problems are nothing to make fun of!

Friede > Maria

No mercy for those of the disgusting Vileblood.
Bitch should have known better than to get in the way of me uncovering horrible secrets.

Post it

You know the one

Filthy Cainhurst vileblood scum

best waifu, because she actually have style and isn't vulgar.
Gehrman has good taste.

Fun to bully.

At the top of the Astral Clock-Tower laid Lady Maria. Whiter than an altar candle, and stiller than a grave ornament, her cold figure rested on an antique chair amidst the rotten wood. Tall, lithe and graceful, yet powerfully toned, it was still clad in a deceptively simple hunter's garb that hinted at noble ascendency and refined tastes, but the blood that covered it obscured such vanities. No gentle breath swelled her breast, and no living blood flushed color into her delicate cheeks. And yet, she was neither dead nor asleep, but tirelessly holding guard against all those who might seek out the grisly truth that laid beyond the tower. Although she was as inert as a porcelain doll, dark thoughts stirred ceaselessly within the woman.

The stench of blood hung thick in the air, and the pitiful cries of her past victims could be heard in the distance, begging her to comfort them as she once did in a futile attempt to atone for a lifetime of crimes. But she could not afford to visit even one of them and ask him for forgiveness, for she knew that the rogues who roamed this place would gladly take this opportunity to peer into the secrets she was guarding, and that even more atrocities would surely follow. Or perhaps she simply couldn't muster the courage to face the deformed wretches whom she had condemned to endless suffering in her own nightmare.

Such was the nature of the clock tower: a prison of shame and sorrow, from which no release was to be awaited.

But more than shame and sorrow, what presently oppressed her was the pressure that was steadily building up inside her bowels, slowly but surely making its way further down her belly and into her hips. The writhing mass that filled her bowels was creeping ever closer to her bottom, tensing the inner walls of her pallid abdomen with increasing force. That a cold, breathless corpse would still feel such urges seemed preposterous, but the discomfort, which was now growing into a dull pulsating ache, was undeniable. The once-searing pain of her own self-disembowelment had even subsided into a mere itch that was nothing compared to the relentless burn that tore at her insides, demanding to be released with greater and greater urgency as the seconds ticked away.

Unfortunately, no such thing as a chamber pot existed within the clock tower. But why would she leave her guarding spot for such petty reasons? She had refused herself the much greater luxury of living amidst her patients, surely she could simply wait out this new torment. But then again, there was no reason to expect it to stop. And visitors did not come with such frequency that she could not find the time to relieve herself. But where? Certainly not within the tower; she may be a sinner and a vileblood monster, but she was also a Lady! Would she then squat at the edge of it and empty herself like a bird would? A rapacious hunter would doubtlessly see her and use this opportunity to enter the tower. As for the marsh behind the clock, venturing into it was out of the question.

This guy knows what's up.
>I-I rejected my birthright blood m-magic!
>oh wait I'm getting my shit pushed in xD
>BLOOD MAGIC POWERS ACTIVATE

so smol

Very sleepy.
Very cute.

Nevertheless, she would shortly have to take a decision, for she could now feel her posterior involuntarily clench itself as her ivory-white anus was starting to plump out under the strain of her bowels' content. She fidgeted in place, shifting her toned rear onto the seat, as if to compensate her pain with a smidgen of comfort. But it only grew in intensity instead, and she found that her rectum had greater difficulty holding back the shifting mass than she had expected, as this insignificant twist of her hips had just made it quiver worryingly.

Cold sweat was beginning to gather between her firm alabaster cheeks, making her position all the more uncomfortable as it hinted at what else might come out of her bottom if she didn't act quickly. Moreover, all this sweat threatened to seep into the trembling ring of muscle that barely kept her posterior sealed, and to slowly dissolve small portions of its content, insidiously staining the pristine white satin of her underwear.

Lady Maria had no more leisure to ponder such dreadful prospects, as a newcomer had just stepped into the room. Covered with a long coat, his features obscured by a scarf and a wide-brimmed hat, nothing distinguished him from the dozens of other hunters that had met their merciful fate at her hands. But this opponent would certainly prove himself a much greater challenge now that she also had to battle the enemy within.

She did not move. Perhaps this one did not know what to look for, and would simply turn his back on her to explore some other part of the nightmare? Maybe if she remained perfectly still he would not dare step beyond her? Those foolish hopes were brushed away as the rogue brazenly walked towards her and held his hand out to the sword that was resting on her lap. She could not allow it! She brusquely snatched his inquisitive hand away from the handle and shoved him aside, immediately drawing her weapon without taking the time to issue her carefully-rehearsed threats for dramatic effect. This one had to be dealt with quickly. No time for theatrics.

Unexpectedly, standing up seemed to slightly diminish the pressure that was pounding at her puckered rear. Invigorated by this realization, she dashed at him with superhuman speed to strike him down with a masterful flurry of her blade. But the villain stepped away, drawing his own sword at once and issuing a blow that thankfully missed her exposed back. With the energy of desperation, she pivoted and pushed him away with a series of vicious strikes that left him bleeding and panting.

She separated the dagger from the pommel of her sword and stepped in to deal a final blow, but the exertion of her previous attack had loosened the control she held over her backside: She froze in place and her beautiful features tensed in terror as she felt the head of a thick hard turd surge out of her bum and hit the silk of her panties.

Gritting her teeth and clenching her entire body into an inhuman effort, she painstakingly retracted the log that poked out of her rump back into it by squeezing it shut with all her might. Her lacy underwear, once fit only for a noblewoman of Cainhurst of the purest lineage, was now tainted brown like a clumsy toddler's pants, but surely it would be easy to clean up and the shame of her momentary weakness would be washed away in no timeā€¦ But she had more to worry about than the state of her silken panties, as she saw her opponent heal his injuries with copious amounts of holy blood he had certainly drawn from the freshly-slain corpses of innocents.

This blasphemous waste of life enraged her, and she doubled her efforts to eliminate the trespasser, but he showed himself to be a better swordsman than she had expected, sidestepping most of her attacks and even landing a successful blow on her extended arm. The intense jolt of pain once again made her poor, straining anus quiver helplessly, but she was now more vigilant than ever not to unclench it, and yet more sweat surged from her marble-white skin as she desperately repressed the urge to unload herself on the spot. She could afford her own blood to spill out, but not her feces!

The masked hunter seemed to detect her distress, and stifled a chuckle as he sheathed his sword and drew out an ornate gem-encrusted pistol instead, then aimed for her head, and fired. With uncanny haste, she dodged the shot, for she knew that the rascal had to be using forbidden Cainhurst blood magic, the very form of witchcraft she had renounced several years before her death. But then again, was she not holding the very weapon she had cast away at the same time?
She could not afford to let him shoot again. Her oath be damned, she channeled the cursed blood that was trickling from her wound down to her blade and projected it towards her foe in a blazing arc of ignited ichor. He dodged it. She did it again. He dodged once more, but his pistol was thankfully ejected from his hand. Meanwhile, her taut rump was spasming under the forceful pressure that threatened to escape it, and her shapely legs had more and more trouble holding her weight.

No more holding back, she thought. She would destroy the inopportune fool at once and then relieve herself into a hole in the floor before his corpse had cooled down. Still clenching her buttocks with all the strength they still had, she gathered the eldritch humors that flowed in her veins and rose gracefully into the air, droplets of blood boiling into a glowing red mist around her perfect silhouette. A few more seconds of preparation, and the intruder would be annihilated.

The intruder, however, did not seem impressed by her display of sorcery. He dug into his pocket and pried a small grey object out of it. But Maria saw none of this, neither did she see what he did with it. She only felt her firm abdominal muscles tighten on their own in response to a sharp pain, and squeeze a fat brown lump out of her and into her panties.

Smelly but cute.
Needs a shower and then she'll be an 8/10.

She dropped on the floor with a thud, and saw the cause of her pitiful failure lying right in front of her: A pebble. The rogue had defeated her with a pebble, and there she was, on all fours, her toned bottom held up in plain view of her assailant, log after log of hard, girthy shit pouring out of her powerless asshole, stretching the muscular ring to a painful diameter and piling up into the seat of her pants, from which sprouted a grotesque, lumpy mound that bulged out obscenely and emitted a suffocating stench.

As her formerly pristine and delicate panties were swelling with raunchy shit, humiliating memories surged back to Maria's mind, filling it with as much held-back shame as her underwear was being filled with feces: Each new turd came with a long-repressed reminiscence of her cousin Annalise's mockeries as she struggled to escape infancy and reach proper childhood. Images of the royal brat holding up the back of Maria's miniature dresses to expose her latest mess to courtiers, or commanding lackeys to perform humiliating panty checks on the 7 year-old Lady. All those dreadful persecutions that she had hoped to escape by becoming a respected beast hunter in Yharnam came back to her in a rush of damp fecal matter and terror. It had all been for nothing. The masked hunter was laughing hysterically at her demise, and she could not stop her panties from growing heavier and thicker with her own waste.

Tears of bilious rage streamed down her pallid face as she jumped to her feet, making the swollen seat of her pants jiggle and sag from the heavy load that tensed them. Her enemy was still laughing as she swiftly decapitated him, and his corpse inexplicably faded away, leaving only a puddle of blood and the echo of his mockeries at the big smelly mess that still hung at the back of Lady Maria's soiled pants like a plump brown purse full of shame. Without even shaking the blood off her blade, she sheathed it, and glumly waddled back to her wooden throne. She did not remove her pants. She did not clean up her underwear. She had to bear the weight of her failures for all eternity. Such was her penance. As the front of her outfit was forever stained with blood, the back of her pants would forever be filled with shit. She sat back on her chair, squishing the mess underneath her perfectly-sculpted rear without even a grunt of disgust, and resumed her watch. This was her nightmare, and there would be no release from it. Not even into a chamber pot.

this is bullshit
I'm sure Doll also wears diapers!

Doll doesn't have a butthole or reproductive organs. She's a blowjob bitch.

Then how come she wears diapers?

When I woke up this morning I didn't think I would be reading Bloodborne shit pasta

So Gehrman doesn't feel bad for having to wear one.

Edgy whore
Nobody should feel bad for beating her ass

hah!
did you rike it?

Now THIS is shitposting!

She's a slut

No she isn't.

I would "inspect her corpse" if you catch my drift

perform a diaper check?

Yeah she is fag

STOP BULLYING HER

LADY MARIA DOES NOT SHIT HERSELF

FUCK OFF DIAPERFAGS

Fucking make me

>LADY MARIA DOES NOT SHIT HERSELF
Did you even play the game? Her boss battle is literally just a giant disembodied floating ass spraying shit all over the place.

Maria pls go
and don't forget to pick up a pack of Abenas on your way back

Throatfucking Lady Maria

A beautiful, elegant, proper lady. She is also pregnant with my child.

I want to fuck Lady Maria

Rough throatfucking?

I'm gonna use forbidden blood magic to make Maria grow a dick and balls so that I can dickfuck her with my tentacles and lay eggs inside her balls and then Kos parasites will hatch inside her balls and eat them and then crawl out of her dick!

>