Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFt3VpgDFG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Za0-ZiSRQ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=G1UUm-teMLI
youtube.com/watch?v=VfdYpNVag2E
youtube.com/watch?v=kMVxSFy7nLU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STR all the way

i will let you know that your bug fighting thread yesterday made me lose 2 hours of my life on yt videos so fuck you

on a side note, centipedes are so goddamn strong jesus, basically chad-bugs

He's going to stab his abs

>he doesn't max STR

you mean his 100 bugfighitng threads per day

And not a single one is even remotely Sup Forums

C-CUTE!

On an equal ground Dex would win because STR wouldn't be able to get a hit. But neither are mutually exclusive. It's possible to have both. In the end, quality wins just like Sony.

Spoken like a true DEXbitch.

This. Wisdom wins at all times.

>when DEXcucks lose at round start

Aren't these guys really cool because they hunt wasps and other stinging assholes?

>DEX+WIS
Just try and hit me motherfuckers.

>implying scorpions are STR
They're a status affliction build and you know it.

>DEXfag Spiderlets honestly think this heavily armored beast with weapons is status affliction
When will they learn?

Dex because gun skills are always op

In D&D 5E there's no real reason to ever go Str except if you're a Barbarian who gets pretty much all of his class bonuses when using Str.

Finesse weapons gain all the bonuses from dex, and dex counts for armor and all those useful skills too, whereas strength is useless

But scorpions are literally CON, STR, DEX +poison on hit

Yes its called Mimicry, it's quite common in animals. Especially insects and other animals with low cognitive ability.
It's used either to blend in with a more dominant species(Some species of non-carnivorous fish have mimiced their appearance in order to not get eaten), to appear venomous or poisonous when in fact the animal is relatively harmless(common in snakes and insects) and lastly mimicry in order to blend in with its prey for easier hunting (common in insects)
The mantis in the webm is mimicking wasps to prey on them
Another example of this is the jumping spider that mimics ants in order to pick off workers outside a colony

Video games

The character that The Barbarian class is based on, a spry, wall-climbing thief called Conan was DEX. Arnie was a mistake.

DEX is literally useless in battle unless you have the STR to back it up. DEX is only a factor when both combatants are equally STRong.

Weak people, no matter how agile they are can't:

- draw a decent bow;
- keep thrusting hard and consecutive enough to penetrate;
- put enough momentum to do damage with a blunt force weapon;
- put enough force to hack through with a slash through tough material.

Pure DEX is clueless devs writing bad fantasy.

If anything this is a strength build vs. a crit build

So you've just decided that all DEX mains are so weak they can't draw a bow? Ok, all STR mains are so clumsy they can't put one foot ahead of the other. DEX wins every time my main man.

I've never done a true STR or DEX build. no matter how I start I always gravitate to a quality build.

mofo got range
youtube.com/watch?v=rFt3VpgDFG0

For some reason a small family of these fuckers appeared on my extremly small garden, beside having a cat. They hanged out there for weeks then suddenly disappeared.

Let me tell you, they're loud as hell when fucking.

>punch ground
>strength allows me to deal an explosive shockwave that kills the dexfag
DEXcucks lose every time.

DEX just double jumps lad come on now

>one contendor is the size of the ring

They also cucked the fly out of it's main advantage: flight. On open ground fly wins every time.

Cant lift your own body off the ground because no STR. :^)

all this scorpio talk when a bird can just put them on a cactus spike and call it a match

youtube.com/watch?v=Za0-ZiSRQ6A

No Wisdom or Faith so God sets fire to you and your city

Those battles are always retarded. Spiders are primarily ambush predators so of course, the spider is going to get fucked if it's without its web
This one is also pretty retarded. Why the fuck would a wasp ever engage in a fight with Polyphagaa with its tough exoskeleton. In reality, the wasp would just fly the fuck away. Its like putting a bear and an eagle in a small confined space and being surprised when the bear fucks the eagle up

>MUH CLOSED ARENA
youtube.com/watch?v=G1UUm-teMLI
>even with an arena DEXfags can do literally nothing and just runs away at the end against STRfags

Depending on bow, you might require high amounts of STR to achieve the firing state. Medieval longbowmen shot with draw weights up to 150 lbs. Try drawing a 60 lb recurve yourself and you will see what its like to fire a bow.

I'm not saying DEX is useless, I'm saying it is a winning factor only after you have the right amount of STR to handle a weapon. DEX by itself means fuck all without the prerequisite.

>birdfags have to resort to massive size advantages just to compete
>mfw birdcucks get eaten by the bottom rung of arthropod predators like mantises and spiders
>mfw any bird would get destroyed by a brontoscorpio

Holy shit watching that webm was quite a ride.

damn, straight to the head...

it's just a damage-over-time tank.

>implying

Why do the fucking cages even have this wide as fuck gaps

Yeah, fair play. I know about draw strength because I'm a bow hunter myself. The most powerful bow is arguably the Mongol bow and, considering they were firing those cunts the distance they were from off a horse that was galloping in a big circle Mongols are confirmed top DEX and top STR at the same time.

Pure DEX can also just put a crossbow bolt in your eye while a pure STR fag is effortlessly drawing his bow but missing all the time.

>bringing up long-dead animals as proof of superiority

wow you got him

>cock
>muscular
>muscle

>long dead animals
Not with the power of genetic engineering and a lack of foresight

Friendly reminder that STRfag Scorpions get rekt on the daily by DEX Mongoose and Meerkat. Get memed on STR nerds.

tarantulas have weak as fuck joints and don't rely on poison to weaken their prey-their juices are digestive only. They can't on anything that can fight back.
only good move they have is releasing itchy hairs and that shit don't work on anything but mammals

CON

the waiting mans stat

>Laughs delayed

>bigger animal beats smaller animal
>bigger animal is dex while smaller animal is str
>this is the "intelligence" of mongs and meerfags

Scorpions are manlet punks that get rekt by ants and wasps.

>STR/DEX
all shit

LCK is the best stat.

Do you have the purple octopus one on hand? I can't find it

can bugs do mirror fights?

whats wrong with that cat?

some Chile and Sea Bass, user?

>this is what waspies and antfags actually believe

It has autism

Deus Vult motherfuckers

Oh shit some nigger fed a tiny mosquito to a scorpion you're well hard m8

anteater
scorpions don't look like pure strenght builds at all.
CON maybe with a hint of dps and some DOTs
sp basically a beefy healer without heals

Wrecks Scorpions all day with a max CON build

>reporting live from Klendathu

>scorpions don't look like pure strenght builds at all.
>CON maybe with a hint of dps and some DOTs
>sp basically a beefy healer without heals

Yeah, they're pretty OP

Until up against DEX.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfdYpNVag2E
youtube.com/watch?v=kMVxSFy7nLU
>waspcbros

WTF now I want a pet rabbit and armadillo

>implying a honey badger could even compete with a brontoscorpio

I went to this bad ass aquarium, they had these small sharks in an open enclosure. One shark would swim around to people and would stick its head out, wanting to be petted. Was adorable as hell and awesome.

M8 you are typoing all over the place that's how triggered you are. Wasps lay eggs in scorpions then fuck off. They out manouver them and cuck them into bringing up their kids.

Do you have that webm about the lil gecko running away from snakes?
Fuck me that one is amazing.

Honey Badger still outlasts it. Has a snooze afterwards.

Except that's wrong you retard.
>no recorded cases of parasitic wasps laying eggs in scorpions
really makes you think

Why are beetles the best bugs in the bug kingdom?

>he didn't read the Conan story where Conan wrestles with Baal-Pteor, a giant black warrior who dedicated his life to strangling people, and Conan out strangles him
Conan was always a mix of DEX and STR

Death can be called just a really long snooze so you'd be correct in that regard.

Strength is more fun in concept. Nothing like smashing everything to death while taking hits like they're pebbles. However every fucking game just loves making dex the best stat for melee, especially when they make it affect spells in some way.

What can beetles equipped horns even accomplish?

You realize brontoscorpio is theorized of a 10cm piece of a pedipalp, right? It not only was probably aquatic based, but it might not even be a scorpion.

>no anti venom
>manlet
>eats scorpions, snakes, everything he fucking wants
>if is bigger than him tries to kill it or die trying
>doesn't even fear 6 fucking lions
>the most fearless animal on the planet

HAHAHAHA

>he didn't read the Conan story where Conan wrestles with Baal-Pteor
I actually can't remember that one. Need to re-read now. You have to concede though that the DnD barbarians are not the Conan that Robert E.Howard described. A clean limbed, wiry panther.