What are some good games to play with my GF?

What are some good games to play with my GF?

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v10078
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The things I would do to her. She probably has a mean bush

You could play doctor, or hide the salami, or you could play Snipperclips.

>That Jew face
Ew

hanky panky 64

Spyro

As much effort she puts into makeup, hair dye etc I think it's probably trimmed.
okay
>not wanting to hit that
Nigga I fap to traps constantly and you gayer then me.

Snapperclaps

>thread is full of closet homos
typical Sup Forums

Anal

Any blizzard or Nintendo game

Snupperclups is good if you have a Switch. Also Puyo Puyo.

TBOI

Quality nigger role play, saying you instead of you're is very professional.

">Nigga I fap to traps constantly and you gayer then me."

>le average ironic weeb tumblr girl
im sure she's a really interesting person that i would like to spend the rest of my life with

>traps
user please

traps are entry level gay. You're barely even a faggot at all

RIP

i would have her pee on my mouth but i wouldnt swallow

>wen't from a cute, shy girl that liked pokemon from feminazi with weirdly dyed hair and SJW agenda shoehorned inside the videos

Press F to pay respects.

cave explorer

this one
vndb.org/v10078

Honestly I would let her have sex with me.

>gf
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. Reddit's two results down.

>muh s-jew boogyman

>She probably has a mean bush

Oh god yes

>she got pissed when everyone said she friendzoned what'shisface
heh

I'm teaching my girlfriend to play fighting games with me. We played some MvC, Street Fighter and Darkstalkers last night.

chuggaaconroy?

Another 6/10 girl that's somehow automatically elevated to a 10/10 because she has the bare minimum entry level taste in video games

I don't know OP, my gf just want to have sex all the time, and when we are not fucking she is just hungry.

this

Do not recommend.

are you my bf?

> Her boyfriend has the same name as me

>wen't from a cute, shy girl that liked pokemon from feminazi with weirdly dyed hair and SJW agenda shoehorned inside the videos
I'm not some weird eceleb waifufag but it still infurates me to see that transformation, she used to be top qt and her slight hint of autism made it feel genuine

she would have never dated you anyways, stop sucking her cock and being pathetic

I said I'm not a delusional eceleb waifufag, in fact I'm the first to cringe at all those Sup Forums "ourgirl" waifuthreads

nothing bc women either have shit taste in games or don't even know how to hold a controller.

>tfw used to watch her ex's videos
>tfw didn't know what bimbos were at the time
He deleted them all, it was kind of weird.

i doubt she would let you have sex with her tho

Memes aside, what really bothers me is that her channel had some cool stuff and facts about the series. Her being cute was just a small bonus.

Then, it became 50-50 vidya and blogs about her anxiety and general autism, which escalated quickly to complaints about harassment and her declaring her feminist creed at every possible opportunity.
When she started to "review" shit that was not even pokemon and nitpick about sexism in it, I knew it was time to abandon ship.