Here's your controller bro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LtT0xZ11wM
ebay.com/itm/2017-NEW-VERSION-Dragon-Hand-Finger-Spinner-Fidget-Toy-Desk-Focus-EDC-Toy/222496420598?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks bro but I have my own.

Do these really help with fetidness and stress?

is it just me, or do these things look like an abstract JRPG party?

no

Are these things as annoying as all the people bitching about them?

So are these like the new fads in schools and shit?

>here's your keyboard bro

it's just something to idly play with while you study or whatever. Remember those annoying people who click their pens endlessly? this is specifically designed for them. everybody is making such a huge fuss over them because they effectively do nothing, and were an insane kickstarter success

Hollow Knight

Sounds autistic

why are fidget docahedrons so overdesigned, Sup Forumsros?

It's a stupid phrase they keep spouting to sell their fidget spinners/autism cubes. Fiddling a pen also reduces the urge to fidget but it's harder to slap a £10 price on those.

>You didn't come up with the idea of fidget spinners or fidget cubes

>autistic
not really, I have a slinky that I play with when I'm bored, this is the same thing just a different package.

gotta keep those retards occupied

>a tenner for an autism spinner
Where the fuck do you live?

Are these the new yakbak/pogs?

didnt these use to come with little dudes?

There's that one image of someone searching 'autism toy' and it comes up with a bunch of overpriced fidget spinners.
Haven't actually seen any in shops in Britain. They're a meme normies picked up on

I finally know what Homer was dreaming about

youtube.com/watch?v=9LtT0xZ11wM

>not throwing the little guys in the trash as soon as you got them
Literally everyone used them as finger skateboards

They were never sold with anything other than the board, what the fuck are you two on about?

amazing game, but what do you mean

Odd right, I've been using a rubik's cube that been worn down to clear white plastic for the past 10+ years for this very purpose, never thought people would pay so much for it.

I have no sympathy for anyone with fidget-itis and hasn't mastered basic pen spinning yet. It's fucking satisfying, and you look like less of a faggot than pinching plastic clit cubes.

>mastered pen spinning

Its something to occupy the hands, not something to be autistic over, autist.

Why do I keep seing those fidget devices lately?

yikes

They're the latest normalfag meme.

So that's what I found in the bathroom! Glad I nicked it.

>bathroom

Eww.

>he squats by the side of the road

>he collects things from a human excrement container

Funny enough, I had them before the kickstarter. I kept breaking them because they were cheap. The kickstarter one didn't even get here until last month.

Well, here's your controller, bro

So what are all the components to the fidget dodecahedron?

Tech Deck Dudes.

Clicker
Directional Pad, also clicks
Three dials without resistance
Large Disc Dial, has soft, responsive stops like a watch winder
Thumb groove space
Three squeezable plastic heads
Singular plastic head
Sliders, like what you find on an Audio board or like the 3DS's analog switches for 3D/Volume

>things which are specifically made to be touched constantly and a lot

Sorry dude, but thats pretty disgusting.

Loads of fucking tourist shops in Oxford sell them, my friends bought a cube each when they came to see me.

>throwing the Dude away
What kinda tryhard faggot throws away the dude?

Time to go back in time, patent the idea myself, and then build a giant statue of myself pissing with a foutain

>tfw addicted to autism shurikens

can't wait for normies to lose interest in them so that the market will stop being flooded with cheap overpriced bullshit ones and I can more easily find quality ones (that are still overpriced but fuck it)

found the Pajeet

Yeah, it's not like there's some sort of antiseptic solution you can buy fucking everywhere to clean it with or something.

man, it's so easy to trigger niggers into new shit

>Haven't actually seen any in shops in Britain.
Live in a beach resort town. They're fucking everywhere that cheap tourist tat is sold. This town is plastered with them.

That one with the eye and what looks like dragon wings looks cool as fuck, you get it online anywhere I'd be able to find it I half kind of want that

It's made of cheap aluminum that will break if you drop it for sure, and the bearing is press-fit so you can't remove it for cleaning or replacement, and the design of the wings makes it hella unbalanced so it wobbles like crazy when you spin it, but the spinning action itself is at least smooth and it only cost me eight bucks so whatever

ebay.com/itm/2017-NEW-VERSION-Dragon-Hand-Finger-Spinner-Fidget-Toy-Desk-Focus-EDC-Toy/222496420598?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

>Legendary Epic Corrupted Spinner of Judgement
>(Level 80)

+4 to Autism
15% chance to do 7-23 poison damage over 3.2 seconds on strike

>poison damage
it's fire+wind

Thanks, there's a bunch of versions of it on UK ebay so I'll just pick one of those if I feel like dropping 8 quid on something that looks kinda cool