Is anyone actually looking forward to this game?

Is anyone actually looking forward to this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
youtube.com/watch?v=c9KongMgra0
pastebin.com/kk0xu3TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haven't heard from it since last year, so I forgot it existed

no

wasn't it canned?

Did they just give up on this? There's been precisely zero news about it

forgot about it

no

Cautiously interested. I'd like to see more.

No.

i want co op mgsv so yes

Its more like this game qualifies under the category of : That exists?

I'm still not even sure I know what it is.

Is it like a castle defense thing?

no

>Konami makes s paid mod

Metal gear is dead to me thanks to the last game fuck metal gear solid in general.

I'm still amazed they are doing this.

Definetly will not buy.

I bet Konami is still salty about Kojima purposly fucking up V, so they are doing a bait game for the Asian market.

Koreans play these obscure games like fucking crack

I'm willing to give it a shot.

I will out till reviews are out first.

they last update they've made was that "it's still planned for 2017"

No. It looks dumb af.

It's not a real game morons.>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3

Ya, kind of. Ill def rent it for sure.

>MGS4 port never

To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).

I thought it was cancelled

Thank goodness. MGS4 was fucking terrible... if you like it then kys.

What

Would be like 80GB, no joke.

>Konami
>Making a game

For $30? Yes

There's a Kojima head emblem in TPP?

It's the only one that hasn't been released and it's set to be released the first day of E3.

If you need to ask, then there's your answer.

What the fuck are you getting at?

I literally explain it in my first two posts you epic mongoloid.

Source or proof of both statements?

Kojima is a literal hack who couldn't make it in movies so he settled on video games.

Correction: the last content update is set for the last day of E3 and it's very likely that it will be released on that day, not a certainty.

Looks like it could be fun based on that one clip we got where they fortify a position from zombies. Will probably be actual shit though.

Mostly I think it would be a success without Metal Gear being tacked on. If anything that will bring down sales, because it's nothing like MGS, but only people that like MGS will even know that, others will avoid it thinking its a equal they won't understand without playing 8 other games.

Fuck off non-believer. Strap yourself into the ruse cruise for maximum hype or get the fuck out.

as
said, it's pretty much confirmed. Kojima's head being the final emblem is common knowledge, it's all in the game's code and autists have datamined the game to hell. An unused "GzHelicopterCrash" variable will trigger the final ending where we revisit Camp Omega after the helicopter "crash". The revelation at Camp Omega will completely refrain the events of TPP and lead into the real MGS5.

yeah, im buying it. multiplayer survival crafting base building stuff sounds really fun and mgsv has great mechanics to build off.

Most of this sounds like bullshit but it holds the tiniest sliver of being believable because Kojima already pulled this shit when announcing TPP.

>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant
Just watched it.
It's pretty strange how it feels like it's MGSV related, but there isno way Kojima can do anything like that

The only reasons I'm harboring some interest are that it's a co-op Metal Gear built on the Fox Engine and that it's going to be bargain-priced.

At the same time, I really don't have any interest in the direction they're taking the franchise with it.

I don't know why they didn't make some co-op Wildlands style game where you play as members of Foxhound or something. Or just remake some of the other Metal Gear games in the Fox Engine. I'd buy those.

>Most of this sounds like bullshit
Literally everything in that greentext is factual faggot.

Another Ford commercial released a month or two prior to the Mads once featured David Hayter, Psycho Mantis and Colonel Campbell. They obviously have some sort of marketing deal with Konami.

Kojima fanboys on Denial.
Nothing to see here.

I'm willing to bet it'll resurface at E3 with Konami either completely reworking the premise due to bad feedback, or doubling down on it because they don't fucking care.

Kill yourself you caustic human failure.

>this fucking user with his glorified wetdream who posts in every MGS thread he sees once again

I want it to be E3 already so this faggot could get BTFO at how much he was wrong

>Another Ford commercial released a month or two prior to the Mads once featured David Hayter, Psycho Mantis and Colonel Campbell.
Link?

>everything in that greentext is factual
Could you make a pastebin or something that includes the sources?

FIB sup man

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY HEART ANONS

I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN

>/x/ tier conspiracy shit

jesus christ kids get over it

I haven't heard of it since they announced it. I figured it was silently canned since nobody gave a shit

I donĀ“t give a shit what the dorito pope is posting on reddit about a game that was released 2 years ago.

Jesus this is common knowledge newfag. There were several of these, cant find the one with Mantis at the moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=c9KongMgra0

I usually don't care about shitty theories.
Can't wait fo you to get fucked at E3 ad finally kill yourself when you finally realise this is absurd.

I am. MGSV was lit and my personal game of all time

Contrarians who praise a videogame because of the graphic engine which is nothing special in itself.

link to this commercial?
tried looking for it, could find zip.

V looked beautiful, the lighting engine is dope

>go into kojima threads
>sees this user spam his shit everytime
True or not, i dont give a fuck.
How can someone be worse than barneyfag and shadmanposters you ask? Take a look at this guy.

Zero?!

>too stupid to put 3 keywords in the post you quoted into google together

wow

>zombie survival game built by reusing 99% of the resources from one of the dullest, most boring empty open world games of all time
>that game is a stealth game
What a fucking disaster.

MGS VI: Death Stranding Confirmed

I think this game is cancelled because of the kojimadrones

This is mgs threads were talking about here...we've had to put up with much worse

>V looked beautifu
Yeah, look at this, what a beauty.

>the lighting engine is dope
And that's it, everything else aside from face modelling was absolute trash.
MGSV was a PS360 game through and through.

k

why do people constantly say MGSV is an "open world" game

having a large seamless map does not mean something is an "open world" game, what are you expecting, bethesda quest density?

why would you ever like wander around the world in mgsv? its not for that purpose. it is not an open world game. it's a very large map

Oh yes, if no one complained about MGS becoming an Early Access zombie survival game everyone would be eating this up.

we really havent though
this is worse then the kaz is ocelot shit

i still dont get this picture
those are both the same helicopter pre crash

Still not as bad as Joostfags

I'm precisely laughing at this game because it's based on MGSV, a gigantic piece of shit.
But yeah, making it a zombie survival game is sure going to make it fine.
Hope this game comes out and that MGS finally dies and rots.

>why would you ever like wander around the world in mgsv?

Animal hunting! Need to keep those demon points at bay

>''MGS GOES OPEN WORLD''
Sentence in the E3 2013 game.

metal gear solid the phantom pain is the worst thing ever made by a human

ever since playing metal gear solid the phantom pain, you realised the nightmare of your own life has just began, and there's decades of living in doubt and fear of trusting your own judgment ever again

Oh yeah, those poor 5 contrarians in Sup Forums 'excited' for yet another shitty MGS, what are they going to do without this.

Why not just be nicer, less aggressive human beings instead?

You are confusing sandbox with open world.

ohh, so if marketing says something one time you have to endlessly harp on it, even though it obviously isn't true

mgsv isn't open world wasn't designed as open world. you just don't seem that technology has moved forward and has enabled large maps. all games have large maps now. is nier automata an open world game?

I doubt it'll be as bad as 4

It's a zombie survival game.
Why would I buy this when there's already hundreds of options already and they are not built on the mechanics of a stealth game?

you are confusing large map with sandbox and open world

"open world" absolutely implies sandbox, because "sandbox" is almost never used, "open world" is used to describe games with "sandbox" gameplay

>is nier automata an open world game?
People are saying it is.

>free roam, or (more loosely) sandbox are terms for video games where a player can move freely through a virtual world and is given considerable freedom in regard to how and when to approach particular objectives, as opposed to other video games that have a more linear structure to their gameplay.

so what else makes an open world game?

>is nier automata an open world game?
yes it is.

see

No.
There's thousands of games that do this concept better.

I dunno, it's your money.

Also tpp was a blend of stealth and action and has incredible shooty mechanics

pastebin.com/kk0xu3TE

>so what else makes an open world game?

nonlinear free roam structure, which mgsv does not have.

it's not. it's a game with a large map.

pretty sure it does

There is no games to look forward to aside from the vanquish port and dwarf fort eventually being finished in like 20 years.

Hey you don't have to convince me

>open world inherently means sandbox
Are you mentally handicapped?

>has incredible shooty mechanics
No, it doesn't, the shooting mechanics are completely average.

Nah