youtu.be/-6RHg-BCk0g
youtube.com/watch?v=J2C_7QLwsnc
youtube.com/watch?v=2cIbVP0W0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=dCIhlQl1nKc
youtube.com/watch?v=put4ARgl0rs
youtube.com/watch?v=_bDMUmx9slQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with that word.

I actually liked those games, but the "open world" gimmick really made it boring. If it was more linear and more gameplay-based it would have been more fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DoSTBuzmS4

this

Half as Long...

youtube.com/watch?v=kyTU6-L3cVQ

For how shitty ME 3 was in certain aspects, the ending cutscene were your teammates add Andersons and Shepards name to the memorial plate on the Normandy was a worthy ending to the series.
You dont need no bullshit happy ending, like the writers implied when everyone complained about the crappy ending, but atleast do it right.

Name a more kino boss fight

K I N O
I
N
O

>You deny the comfort YHVH brings

I SET MY SAIL

LET'S DANCE!

Great game

Best final boss.

This whole scene was so freaking great. god damn I really need to replay this game.

The whole scene is fucking amazing

This really was kino.

"Gun it, Chief! Jump! Floor it! Right into the hangar!"

>What has borders given us? We're going to start over from scratch. That's what V2 is for

Mordin was written so shittily in ME3, they figured the only way to make him more likeable was to make him repeat a few of his good lines from ME2 constantly, although I suppose expecting ME3 to have good writing is a bit of an ask in the first place

>Reddit: the post

He didn't even have the same voice actor as in 2. ME3 Mordin was shit and that scene is horrifically overrated.

I like it. Fuck tha police
youtu.be/-6RHg-BCk0g

>le kino
Is this the reddit general?

This place has truly taken a turn for the worse.

Back in 2012 everybody was laughing at how god awful this entire thing was.

The purest of Kino

Alternatively

youtube.com/watch?v=J2C_7QLwsnc

Not even the most kino boss fight in the series

i think if it was mission based it would be better, still keep the city environments, but limit the area to where the mission takes place

The game is so pathetic. This ending should be top tier

His last fight.

Warcraft 3 cinematics were fucking phenomenal.

KUUUUUUZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this one and the Grom one were amazing. the ending of tft without the context of wow was great imo.

was hard to say it was all worth it for arthas when he's presumably an isolated popsicle at the end.

I know.
Oh believe me, I am still mad. I will always be mad.
But nonetheless I do like starship battles.

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIID

youtube.com/watch?v=2cIbVP0W0y8

>Yfw >

>movie moments
>vidya
Go fuck yourself reddit fuck. Interactive movies are not video games.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

what the fuck is kino

You have to be 18 to post here.

These are the only real pieces of vidyakino ITT, because there's actual interactivity in them

>infamous
>interactive movie
what in tarnation

That's called Ludo you retard.

A qt anime girl.

Your opinion means very little to me

I'm sorry user it's hard to stay up to date on these memetics

Stop pushing this meme

I'm 21 and was literally about to ask the same question. What is this meme?

People over 18 don't post about kino. You outed yourself, kid.

sequel when youtube.com/watch?v=dCIhlQl1nKc i miss over the top platinum slash game,

Ludo >>> Kino

Im surprised no one posted the "press square to shoot" MGS3 scene.

>MGS3
I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet

>this entire scene

Context?

Okay I looked it up its some Sup Forums meme ironiclly used to describe kinographic films

That was a grand fucking moment.

Go fuck yourself if you don't understand how good that is.

This was great, too. Solidus unshackles Raiden and allows him to make his own decision on whether or not to let Solidus take his life, and find the Patriots. Or to kill him with his own hands. He's giving him the freedom to choose that the Patriots wouldn't.

The MGS4 one is a cutscene you dolt. The fight begins after that sequence.

I hate to say it but you've got guts son

X vs Zero in X5

I don't get it

Halo 3 is the most cinematic game, non-movie game ever

WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME.

that was a cool scene.

fuck off i'm 24

Fuck no, are you kidding? How could you possibly feel anything in that scene? We're shown shots of the battle outside, but I don't know any of those fucking characters aside from Mei Ling, and Mei Ling went from a character who got to where she was in MGS1 on her smarts alone, to "catching the eye of some lecherous admiral" in order to helm the USS Missouri. They show us shots of Johnny and Meryl, one of the worst forced romances in the history of entertainment, so why would you care about them? They show us Raiden, who already had his big death moment so if he dies now who gives a fuck. They show Campbell and Rose and that's whatever really. Then they have the fucking gall to show Sunny finishing her eggs, as if cooking fucking eggs was the most difficult thing in the world. Fuck MGS4.

Retard

Cry more

youtube.com/watch?v=put4ARgl0rs

this.
>dat deadeye shooting at the badguys

>but I don't know any of those fucking characters
Sounds like a personal problem. Sorry about your autism, user. It doesn't even matter if you recognized or cared about them. It showed everyone because that is what everything is leading up to. Once again, Snake is forced to hoist the world onto his shoulders. Everything is going to shit and he's getting fucking cooked. I'm sorry that you can't recognize emotions or stuff like that.

>That toaster resolution
I really did love Conviction even thought it wasn't like the others

Nah I'll just post images from an actual good game.

>Sounds like a personal problem
What? You knew the fucking generic navymen fighting off the RAY units? Don't answer that.
>It doesn't even matter if you recognized or cared about them
It does when the game is playing dramatic music and clearly wants you to care about the events playing above Snake.

Love how you glossed over my other points like a coward, baby.

This was a great fight and pure kino. Especially when I had a sliver of health left and delivered the final blow to him. The sword is fun in that game.

Holy shit I gotta pick this up.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bDMUmx9slQ

It's quite kino you autistic cuck

Not the best Splinter Cell game but definitely the best Bourne game out there.

What other points? You have no points. Your "argument" is
>I don't know any of those fucking characters

That's not my fault. What am I supposed to do here? What do you want me to argue against? Am I supposed to force you to care about Raiden or something?
>They show Campbell and Rose and that's whatever really
What do you want me to say here? Do you see why your "points" weren't worth talking about? Are you intentionally trying to be retarded here? Again, it's a personal problem if you don't care about these characters. I can't argue your like or dislike of something. Why'd you bother typing that?

>It does when the game is playing dramatic music and clearly wants you to care about the events playing above Snake.
Again, you're overthinking this too much. This is the climax. Everything is going to shit. This is the end. Either they succeed or fail. There's nothing in-between. It's just showing you how everything is about to end and it's pretty effective.

Sorry about your autism.

Old King in AC4A
>One Hundred Million!

>that's the fuckin' capitol building man

Right here

That scene in Bastion where you find Zulf and he's just knelt there looking at the sky horrified. Then it narrates The Kid said something like "We have to go, please". Really memorable moment. Also the ending where you carry him out whilst they're all shooting at you and you have nothing to defend yourself