Why do people play mobile games?

why do people play mobile games?

give me 1(one) reason people play mobile games instead of playing on console or pc

Maybe because they want to play stuff on the go.

They're mobile? And many of them are ostensibly free.

because playing on a laptop or desktop during your train or bus commute would be ridiculous

because im not gonna take my laptop out on the train to play games, might as well wear a shirt that says "ROB ME!"

a phone is much less costly to replace.

>playing video games outside
if youre going to be virgin at least get dedicated handheld console like switch or 3ds

guaranteed 50% of them play it at home too

Train/Waiting Rooms/etc.
Only shit like Sudoku and Wordament though.

Some mobile games are different from the rest.

You are basically asking why people gamble.

I have a phone, I always carry it, and if I have to wait around for something I can pull it out real quick and play something mindless while everyone thinks I'm just on Facebook or something so no one thinks I'm autistic.

Then when I get home I get on my PC.

This really isn't that hard.

Some of them are decent, and usually free, and if you think of them like mini-games it becomes more fun

Is there a mobile version of Corruption of Champion? I want to be a stealth degenerate.

Because they're fun
I can't haul my battlestation everywhere

If the games are good I will play them, I don't care what platform they are on.
I enjoy Starlight Stage.

>degenerate

ever since 50 shades of grey its classy to get off by reading

because they are no gamers and don't know how to play games, they want something that can entertain their 60IQ

And they are on this board, look at the fire emblem threads.

Resident Evil 4 is a mobile game.
Anything can be a mobile game.

>50 shades of grey
Please don't associate me with that filth.

Resident Evil 4 is not a mobile game.

Post the fucking "port" and try to claim that bullshit again.

no. resident evil 4 is a console game ported to mobile. use your head

portability

some people have to leave the house from time to time.

>Doesn't realize mobile games have been the most normie thing for the past ten years or so.
How does it feel to be an actual permavirgin?

Are you really that retarded? You do realize that plenty of, if not most, chads that get mad pussy play shit like clash of clans and Farmville and other casual shit like that? Not to mention all the females playing bubble witch and candy crush and all of those. The most sexually active people in society mainly play mobile games if their gaming at all, maybe with some normie console shit like CoD on the side. Mobile games are accessible and can be enjoyed anywhere - like it or not they are among the sexiest games on the market.

Because fuck me PacMan 256 is good and doesn't shove ads down my ass. Most mobile games are fucking garbage though

>like it or not they are among the sexiest games on the market.
is this some sort of copypasta?

because autistic man-children who are incapable of interacting with the real world exist

On the toliet, yes