Anyone notice noticeble shilling against Prey?

Anyone notice noticeble shilling against Prey?

>shilling
>against something
>that picture
You don't belong here

what's the criteria for belonging here?

Her new fake tits are perf. But wow that armhair.

Every Prey thread:

>this game isn't as good as people ITT say it is
>*lists reasons, complaints, gripes, ideas, insight*
>anyone notice noticeable shilling against prey?

No I just immediately assume no opinion I've ever read here is genuine unless its in defense of something and well-articulated.

There's very little reason to ever believe anyone here is being genuine unless they're telling someone brainlessly shitting on a game or series to fuck off.

shilling against shills just brings more attention. It's called controlled opposition

This

>that armhair

wooahh

Are they new tits or just a convenient posturing that would make a plywood board look voluptuous?

>Reasons
>Ideas
>Insight
>on Sup Forums

Yeah, no. I don't know the first thing about Prey and haven't been to a single thread but I don't believe anything insightful has been posted in any of them, nor have any valid reasons to dislike it or good ideas to improve it." Sup Forums is an echochamber of armchair gamers and 99% of people here have no fucking clue what they're talking about and just brainlessly praise or shit on things they like or dislike based on their tastes.

>bisexual
>non-religious

nahhh

>bisexual

LOL

>Above-average intelligence but an underachiever
I seriously hope no one here believes this.

>three more months and I won't fit this image anymore.

Time is cruel.

Literally me.

>shilling
>against
Reddit - Make Believe

>just brainlessly praise or shit on things they like or dislike based on their tastes.
As opposed to doing it against their own tastes.

>bisexual

fucking degenerate.

good ol' tay

>implying heterosexuality is not a conservative, social imposition

No, but I did notice the daily Bayonetta shitposting threads.

Is this Reddit summed up in a demographic?

stop drinking alcohol taytay IT WILL RUIN YOUR GOOD LOOKS!

>above-average intelligence but an underachiever

Is that really what you tell yourself?

Hitler used to be a hobo and he conquered Europe.

Goddamn, how can one guy be so autistically butthurt about a game developer?

Don't think so little of yourselves

Almost*

But the complaint is mainly because those people say unsound criticisms about atmosphere, what is absurd if you played Prey, and saying it's boring, which isn't supported by any meaningful insight why it is. Ending and few books are the only complaint from people who seem to have played it, otherwise everything is very good.

No, no I have not noticed the hourly, multiple, daily Prey threads usually made by the same person

Not at all

DUDE
ALCOHOL
SO MATURE

And here it is, the perfect example to my post

a beer now and again isn't so bad

TAYLOR SWIFT IS A BOY. A BOY!!

yes and I love her

I would have described myself that way until I went to university and became an overachiever.

New, has them for a while now.

holy shit, the arm hair on Taylor Swift is unreal, would not bang.

>15-25
>15-25
>15-25

Get the fuck out

No one benefits from shitting on a single player game. Unless you want to get into corporate acquisitions and shit.

I just realized that I will turn 29 in two months and that I spent 13 years browsing Sup Forums. Fuck me.

i bet its fun to pet

Yep
Nope
Nope
1/2 true
I guess
No
Oh my goodness no

with clippers or with my penis

What else would you be doing? Stop giving a fuck, just live life how you want it before you die.

Fuck off Todd

FUCK YEAH!
I grow out of this list next year!

we do it for the keks because it triggers fans of this game so much.

>Straight

I am a fully functional human being with a wife and well-paid job. It is impossible to leave this place.

Well then, what's there to "fuck you" about. Wasting away in a chair all day is no different than wasting away doing some other menial task, just do whatever you enjoy faggot

no you dummy with your hand

Wow, what butthurt. Why even post here?

Since when did TayTay's Tay-Tay's get so big

>that hag in the op
>good looks
pick 1

I want to get into this game but I get nauseous after playing for about 15 minutes. First time a game did this to me and I've been playing vidya for more than 20 years

Padding

Anyone notice noticeable shilling against people who criticize Prey?

I dunno, but I bought it last week and I'm having a blast. The game's atmosphere and gameplay is spooky af and I can only play 15-30 minutes at a time before I get fucking spooked and have to pause the game or hide in the inventory menus while I gather my courage.

There's a lot of freedom in the gameplay.

ex: Want to get into a room but need a mod to lift big things to clear the entryway. Don't want to spend points. Haul an exploside gas canister from another area over and just blow it up, clearing the entryway.

Wait she seriously went and got fake tits? Lame.

>those cheek dimples
why can taytay never go out without kloss on her ass

>tfw taytay will never show you her feet

>Female
>28
>straight
>grew up wealthy never touching a game except mario party
>Graduated from UC Berkeley so I'm smart
>not racist, my bf is black
>Buddhist

That image is outdated.

This board really needs to start blocking posts with the word 'shill'. If you can't form an argument that doesn't need to say "shill", you're shitposting and its in the best interest that your post never makes it to the board.

>all these tween taylor swift faggots
jesus christ you people are disgusting

Must be a little outdated if it contains no reference to toddposting but whatever

She has some LONG arm hair

>Beer

Absolutely disgusting.

sounds like something a shill would say

>bisexual

Yeah chill out I'm 31 married my wife is next to me watching some netflix shit she things I'm browsing reddit or some gay shit

you are literally me, well I'm 30 but the rest is identical. Nothing like rewatching some Buffy/X-Files, etc. while browsing.

toddposting is a art

>grew up wealthy never touching a game except mario party

Why are you here?

Ah, Taylor Swift. What I wouldn't give to just sit there, order her a drink, and smash the glass over her head, the stupid smug bitch.

Not her (him) but why the fuck would you think that anyone needs some specific background to be here. Im in a similar position of no problem/life is good and Ive been browsing this place for over 10 years now. You dont need to be a literal autist or trash of society to enjoy all the shit you find here

You saw into my heart. I'm 33 though.

Then what would you call the 200+ identical threads, most of which are deleted or die, made about games that are obviously marketers?

It is me!
very accurate!

i bet she has a LONG dick

Wait, Taytay has fake tits? I don't believe it.

People realized her music was shit and she's a bitch. Had to do something to desperately cling to relevancy.

shush I love her

I'm sorry user, but you objectively have shit taste.

your upper age limit is looking a tad dated

more taytay for me then

>They're unsound criticisms because I say they are
And that's proving a lot of other people's points.

You say people that played the game enjoy it besides the ending. People that played the game enjoy bethesda games with dumbed down mechanics like Fallout 4. The people that don't enjoy that sort of thing obviously aren't going to play it. It's another polished bethesda game with muh powers.

Level design is dumbed down as hell from every video I've seen. DeusEx HR tier. A gun in a room pointed at a door, there's one other way into the room to deal with the problem besides entering the door. The people at bethesda, and under them, just do not understand good mechanics and they don't look at what older games did right in their time. Dishonored has the same problem in comparison to Thief since Dishonored tries to pretend it's a stealth game. Dishonored had absolutely no understand of how gameplay is supposed to marry level design if you build them separately without thinking about what you're doing you get that game. You can just teleport around the higher levels trivializing any stealth, and if you get caught well you can easily kill everyone in a room trivializing the stealth and combat. Your teleport is also completely unlimited in use. In Thief the rope arrow was limited so you had to actually think about where you wanted to use it. You could pick it back up to reuse it, but if you needed to leave it in one spot for later you were down the use of that. On top of this the different floor materials had different sound types for alerting enemies, different light levels. By every measure the modern games arkane makes today are dumbed down. This the problems people have with them. "But I enjoy them so that makes them good"

Prey isn't a stealth game but it's the same tier of refinement in their game mechanics. Focus on making it feel pretty, and making casuals feel like they're powerful and clever. If it's too hard people feel stupid and we can't have that

They have to delude themselves into believing it because they are too pathetic to kill themselves

do you get along with her son?

Right about everything but underachiever. I kind of neglect my academic work, but lately I've been working feverishly on this Unity Project. It's an ambitious project and I have high hopes for it overall

It's the dumbest meme I've ever seen is what it is

>yes
>no
>no
>yes
>no
>yes
>yes

How do i score botnet-san?

I can submit to this but there is more to the overall design than hiw you narrow it down. Mainly that you can increase the difficulty level, making ai react better, making you use stealth and plan your way around the map. The resources become scarce and there is enjoyment to be had in finding ways to locked doors or hidden places to let you survive.