You've never harvested a Little Sister, have you?

You've never harvested a Little Sister, have you?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/v/1494969258950.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did otherwise I wouldnt get the plat

Also new bioshock when

NEW BIOSHOCK WHEN?

Of course I have, it's the only way to get the best ending.

I harvested their CUNNIES if you know what I mean.

But yes, I did.

I did a couple times in my first playthrough

I replayed 1 and 2 again last month and realised how easy the games is even when saving them

You don't even need to level up anything besides fire, elec and a decoy plasmid for Fontaine

Where else can you get stimcells?

I have, but in BS1 it's significantly worse to harvest rather than save because saving gets care packages every so often.

>wanting Bioshock past Infinite
Like it or not, Prey is the closest thing you'll have.

But a new BioShock is in development. BioShock 2 team are doing it since Levine quit.

Where you are the Little Sister?

Playing as a Big Sister would make more sense.

Of Course who would do such a horrible thing?

No, I'm not a monster.

They have been doing it since when? You say that based on what?

Why not?

Seriously? Bio 2 was the best one so im sure if they are making a new one it will turn out great.

legit no reason to do it other than trying really hard to be edgy

Interviews confirmed bio 2 team are taking over and they also talked about how they want to do more bios since it makes them money. It's not confirmed but it's certainly happening.

In the end you get more adam from saving them. If you save all them in a level they leave you gifts.

This is Sup Forums you're talking to

No, I barely played an hour before I quit Bioshock, the gameplay bored me.

Who's the best type of big daddy and why is it the bouncer?D

I'd be a "big daddy" for a little sister if you know what I mean.

>caring about virtual babies
That said, I didn't find much use of the shit they gave me I forgot the name of

I did when I started playing 2 immediately after 1 and they switched the buttons for saving and harvesting. I'm still salty that I had to replay that whole first level.

FUCKING DELETE THIS ITS NOT TRUE ITS NOTTTTTTT

No I'd feel bad about it

In Bioshock 1, yes. They were hideous. But Bioshock 2 Sisters were cute and I wouldn't be a very good dad if I killed them now, would I?

I didn't on grounds that harvesting Little Sisters is easy mode, and that shit is for casuals.

>they switched the buttons for saving and harvesting
I still have no fucking clue why they decided to do that. It almost seems like it was done to intentionally trip players up.

No, explain.

Bouncer is the only one as far as i'm concerned

>Not loving the little gremlins

Harvesting is harder since you don't get the gifts with tonics and ammo.

I harvested as many as I could

>Kill child for reward
>Save child for what's probably a better reward

wow a moral dilemma that'll go down in books

I'm okay with this. Its a whole lot better than Infinite.

More like:
>Kill child for reward
>Save child for lesser reward, yet get better returns later on

Not killing children is an investment for the future.

Is it possible to base an economy around child murder?

On anarchocapitalism it is

Basically this. But killing them will give you more than enough Adam all the way through the game.

>can't save Sinclair

what about an economy based around fucking little girls?

What about an economy based around murdering pedoshits?

I don't think killing the 90% of the people in power would be good for economy

Way to take it too far man.

>first time playing
>HARVEST
>after a few hours, realize the wrench kills fucking everything faster than anything else
>no longer give a fuck about upgrading anything
>restart, save all since I didn't need the shit anyways
>beat boss with wrench, takes 2-3 swings

Did they nerf the wrench in 2? If so I might give it a play. Otherwise I have no desire to play Angry Plumber RPG 2.

>No way to save Sinclair in that state and have a cool new Big Daddy bro
Godammit Levine

There is no wrench in 2, it's a drill. It's also way more overpowered. But it's fun.

Levine had nothing to do with 2, which was why it's good.

Well then fuck this shit. What the flying fuck is the point of giving you a bunch of different weapons and powers when your basic melee attack is more powerful than anything else? Spiritual sequel to System Shock my fucking ass.

You should only care about harvesting the girls if you care about achievements, even the "Survivor" difficulty the game is piss easy, by the third or so Big Daddy you should figure out how to steamroll those things and in reality the biggest problem are actually the turrets, and lets not go into Bioshock 2 because that one was super easy.

You could just not use the drill

My friend told me the big daddy reaches up their asshole to harvest the buttslug

Using the drill in every situation is not good either. You need to use it in combination, spice things up a little.

There wasnt anything remotely exciting gameplay wise when it came out wtf. Aaand the most interesting story in gaming...

The drill runs on fuel. No fuels means you only get a slow, weak swing that doesn't get upgraded damage like the wrench.

luls bioshock wishes to be close to prey

Post link to the pic please

Sauce

i.4cdn.org/v/1494969258950.png

MODS. NOW IS THE CHANCE. BAN THESE FUCKING NO-GOOD PEDOPHILES OUT OF MY Sup Forums!!

hawt xD

>He didn't farm the ADAM with them and then eat them
lol, have fun with no ADAM

>IS THE SAME PIC AY LMAO XD

I didn't see that coming

>NEW BIOSHOCK WHEN?
It's happening the CEO of whoever owns the IP now said back in like 2015 there making a new game

During an evil runthrough and I felt awful.

Bioshock 1&2 are two of the best games of the last generation.

Bioshock 3 when?

I never actually felt like I needed more of it

Didn't even need to, the games are pretty easy. I think I did a run to get an achievement and cus I wanted to see what was different.

My personal idea of a moral choice would be that of pious/paid kinda thing. You can still do the right thing, so the story isn't fucked up, but you demand to be paid for your efforts. So the 'evil' end of the spectrum is more like you don't really believe in the cause and people just don't respect you as much. you could still get a mixed result and still feel like a good guy in the end, maybe an option of just enough to feed your self. or you can go full monk owing just your robes mode.

>ahh a boy can dream about building his own game.

Yeah in 1 I did, but not in 2, they were too cute to kill in 2.

I'd say I wouldn't but then I'd also say that 2's bad ending wasn't the best.

This. They looking like ayy lmaos in the first one.

>best bioshock game is made by other studio

That and you couldn't carry them on your shoulder as they compliment you on your fighting. That was so fucking adorable.

>Ooh, marshmallow!

>Prey just came out
>new Bioshock
>new System Shock
>System Shock 1 remake