What games have the most rewarding gunplay?

What games have the most rewarding gunplay?

Single player? Probably Max Payne 3.

max payne 1 was fun as fuck.

Perfect Dark

tempted to say Call of Juarez: Gunslinger but I have no idea why, I've never played it

Doom

I've played MP1, but I've heard some pretty bad stuff about 3, do you know why people shit on it?

he kills macacos in that one.

>Gantz
>Guns with bullets
Dumb bitch

Because it ditches the American Noir theme for Brazilian crime drama.

Regardless of what you think of that it still has the best gunplay in the series, in my opinion.

There's a pretty considerable tone-shift for the worse and the story and narrative are pretty mediocre, but gameplay-wise it's one of the best TPS in recent years.

You should play MP2 though, it's fucking great.

Doom 1 and 2

fallout 4

>most rewarding gunplay
Well obviously it'll be Wild Arms

F.E.A.R graphics are starting to show it's age but the gun play is still fast passed and fun as fuck.

gears of war series was satisfying and the little reload minigame made it even better.
halo 4's gunplay and sound was stellar.

Monster hunter, master LBG and you will never die, master HBG and you are the DPS king, bow are for faggots tho.

Doom. I'm playing Demonsteele right now and it has not only the best gunplay but the best first person swordplay as well.

Weren't they better for killing the Vampires though?

Because you get 15-30 minutes of action and then you get the same OR more in a cringy cutscene that tries to be "gritty hollywood" by selling itself with shitty one-liners printed in black and white on the screen.

It's like the most anti-kino thing ever and it's a fucking video game. You can see how it was written by a salty writer that haven't made it in hollywood.

Actually, I wish someone would check that.

Killing Floor 2

I thought for sure this was baiting for a Gunz thread.

Dont remember anything like that.
Izumi just fucked them with his sword.

whatever game that is.

the reward for winning is being allowed three (3) licks on her cute asian breasts.