Pokemon Mini Direct

Pokemon Mini Direct
May 31st, 2017

Splash Magikarp - Android & iOS
JP: June 20th, 2017 (iOS) / June 27th, 2017 (Android)
NA/EU: Fall 2017

Pokemon Stars - Nintendo Switch
Worldwide: October 17th, 2017

Pokemon Bank Version 1.4 - Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch
Worldwide: Holiday 2017

New Pokemon amiibo Tease
More info “Coming Soon”

The main friendly competitive aspect of Splash Magikarp is a game competing to get your magikarp to splash the highest.

Feed and train your magikarp to jump higher through other minigames and collectable items

Villagers will often offer advice or training in return for certain resources.

You can fish to catch more magikarp, up to 5 at the beginning. These magikarp have different stats and will fare better in certain minigames.

Stars will be at E3 in some form

Stars Events take place 3 years after Sun and Moon

Mega Pokemon will be more present than in Sun and Moon

Necrozma will get a Mega Evolution

New Alola Forms (Vileplume, Arcanine, Seaking and more)

2 New Islands on map

Battle Frontier Returns (not shown on map)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170121004328/http://kotaku.com/a-random-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd immediately call bullshit but there's been so many real anonymous leaks that turn out real here lately I don't know what to think anymore.

If it's a fake, you've put some thought into it so I guess kudos?

leddit spacing so it's gotta be true.

>stars
>switch only
thank you for your effort user.

We had a direct hinted at, people thought it would be Pokemon, it turns out to be ARMS, no signs of any other additional directs before E3 but that.

No Pokemon.

Name 3.

>no signs of any other additional directs before E3 but that.
You implying there was a hint at the arms direct?

They come out of nowhere to catch journalists off guard. That's the fucking point.

>still pushing the Stars meme when Masuda stated multiple times no Switch game is happening just yet and the rumor Stars was originally a part of was blown the fuck out months ago

wew

Just google Sup Forums Nintendo direct leaks.

Stop clinging to everything that guys says, /vp/.

Anonymous, Anonymous, and... Anonymous

Literally none.

Because Masuda and Nintendo have never lied before right?

Wasn't Stars part of the whole BG&E thing? Like I remember it being around the same time

There was that guy who called just about everything from the switch reveal event a few days before the live stream. He called ARMS and explained how it works along with a bunch of other titles.

I think Stars originated from Eurogamer, right after they accurately leaked the Switch despite everyone saying the leak was fake.

Well you're an idiot who apparently can't google
web.archive.org/web/20170121004328/http://kotaku.com/a-random-Sup Forums-poster-leaked-nintendos-switch-event-bef-1791151061

2 more

Right, anonymous fags on the internet are much more reliable.

Oh yeah, he leaked ARMS, Super Mario Odyssey and Has Been Heroes didn't he?

Naw you said there was literally none and you got blown out. You can google you're own shit. You have to learn how some time.

Not to defend this shitty fake, but we've had plenty of nintendo leaks come true here before.

>Nintendo's whole line up for the Switch Event (When arms got revealed, not the original) got leaked hours before the event. Down to SMT, ARMS and SnipperClippers. Every single game was leaked.

>The entire roster of Smash 4 was leaked (remember all of those people saying Shulk was an edited Little Mac?)

>Star Fox and a few other titles were leaked days before their respective E3.