Why does almost all of Sup Forums hate Yahtzee?

Why does almost all of Sup Forums hate Yahtzee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYQLR7dE5k4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is intimidated by success

do people actually take his opinions seriously? i thought he was just a character that hates everything

Because talking fast and editing your voice so it sounds even faster doesn't make you smart or worth listening to.

He's also a thin-skinned faggot who alienates his own fans based on political differences.

I like Yahtzee more then I like Sup Forums. Atleast he make you laugh sometimes and not hate your life.

Beats me. Most of his reviews are more like comedic roasts than reviews. He usually points out decent nitpicks and inconsistencies that are worth pointing out.

I think most of the childish hate boils down to "STOP HATING THINGS I LIKE REEEEEEE"

>pot making fun of a kettle
Where on the political spectrum did he touch you, user?

He's funny when reviewing a game you've decided you hate. He's infuriating when he's reviewing a game you've played. He suffers from typical video game reviewer problem of being comically terrible at videogames. Combine this with his twat at the student union bar delivery it makes for a wicked bad combination.

>phoneposter
I like how critical he is, his mission statement is literally to "present the majority of games as the bland garbage that they are, to highlight the few gems that occasionally show up" (paraphrased from memory).

You'd think Sup Forums would love him.

his idea of a gem is some autistic indie shit you play by yourself in your basement, because he's a retarded nerd who can't relate to or spend time around other human beings.

Eh, I'd say he's better than totalbiscuit at the very least since he at least finishes a fair amount of the games he reviews

Sup Forums hate any people earn money playing video games.

He seems pretty harmless until you watch reviews of things you've actually played, which is when you realize that he often times misses the point entirely or just don't even finish the games entirely.

The most shameless one was probably the Gravity Rush 2 review, which he spent half the video complaining about it not having a conclusive ending, while not having actually played the true ending of the game. That might have been understandable initially, if it hadn't been for the fact that apparently he had been told about it before releasing the video, but decided on doing so regardless. Why? Because he "couldn't figure out" how to get it when the map specifically puts up big glowing markers to indicate it, and was too lazy to change it.

Basically he would rather have a factually faulty review up than take the time to delay it because of his own mistakes. Making a game look bad because of non-existant faults because of a reason like that is stupid as shit.

That quote was from his Infamous review, in which he stated that "infamous is good". He loves Deus Ex, Half-Life, and Dark Souls, liked Morrowind, and gave Bioshock Infinite his game of the year which ultimately showed that he's a pseudo-intellectual at best.
That's because TB doesn't review games, he does first impressions and port reports.

>his MH4U review where he couldn't beat the tutorial

What's there to hate? He's funny.

Gabe's better.

Childhood is loving Yahtzee. Adulthood is realizing Gabe was the better of the two.

Yahtzee's reasoning would be that having a "true" ending is bollocks if it isn't immediately obvious to the player

Which was stupid, since the map puts out markers specifically for it, and the moment when you start the game after the fake ending, it shows you the thing you're supposed to follow after.

>Let's drown out is finished

There is a gabe/yahtzee shaped hole in my heart that can only be filled with sadness now. All because yahtzee was thirsty for puss.

Sup Forums hates everyone. Especially (You)

Fair point, I concede.
I do wonder how mildly detrimental it is to have vidya induced motion sickness and whatnot though

I like his videos, don't like his opinions on games too much. Calling New Vegas just an expansion for FO3 was just mind numbing to me, especially considering he loves to brag about his talents as a writer.

Story?

Yah, the escapist twitch stream with yahtzee just isn't the same. It was the relationship and the bickering that I loved not the people.

reminder there was a time when Sup Forums loved yahtzee but newfags and 12 yo will deny it

youtube.com/watch?v=jYQLR7dE5k4

Not much to say, yahtzee buggered off to america for "work" where his girlfriend also conveniently lived.

Yahtzee moved to America for "career advancement" but mostly American gf.

Yahtzee moved to Burgerland

I used to really like him. Entertainment that makes some good and well illustrated points. I can understand people don't like mixing snarky quasi-ironic joking with genuine opinions and critique. But for me it was mostly that his content went downhill and stale a bit. Redundancy in terms of jokes and theme, too much jokes and persona and too little well explained gripes that videogames deal with.

Haven't checked out his recent stuff in quite a while.

Never watch the drown out thing because it was too timeconsuming.

>rail on burgers and Donald Trump constantly
>move to burgerland just in time for Trump to become his President
What did he mean by this?

Yahtzee is great.
I like him better than Sup Forums

>people take zero punctuation seriously
It's comedy, get over yourselves.

yahtzee is Sup Forums incarnate

This is why thinking with the wrong head is bad.

Yeah, I really like the FIRST IMPRESSION videos where he finishes the games

>emigrating for snatch
That's actually how he ended up in australia in the first place

What do you guys think of gabe's channel?

Show me a game longer than 2 hours that he finished in a Wtf is... video. The only game I can think of is Brothers, and that is less than 2 hours long.

Because he is Sup Forums

He's bad at video games and has bad taste in games.

>Yahtzee moved to the states for another foreign hussy who will leave him in a matter of a few years
>Leaving behind a true bro

>Yahtzee moved to what he thought would be a leftist utopia under Hillary-era
>Trump won

IIIIIIIImmanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable

>tfw you realize God exists and has a wicked sense of humor

>Hillary
>Leftist

Jack gets really butthurt when you call him AIDS Moby

But is he intelligent and nihilistic?

This is the real joke.

Cunt who barely even plays the games he reviews.

Least he could do is take it on the chin and accept it for what it is, instead of making a thing out of it.

I'd rather he got some actual taste, though.
>Tuning in to RLM for video games
>Ever

I'm no priest, so I cant say

yahtzee is a typical nihilistic misantrophe with no social skills
gabe is flat out retarded

>That's because TB doesn't review games, he does first impressions and port reports.
How do you like the cock of a cancer ridder obese fuck?

He's the Doug Walker of video games.

Bit of a douche, really.

I take this guys opinion over Sup Forumss any day.
Actual cynicism, admits if he is shit at a game and instead of handing out a meaningless score he just describes HIS experience with the game.

Okay, um, I guess my overall point would be that his opinion is only worthwhile in the technical aspect. A first impression of dark souls, which he would have condemned in the port report for running like ass, would not touch upon the second half problems, though perhaps it's good for the odd recommendation since steam refunds are a thing.

just like Sup Forums!

The point is you're not meant to take his videos as a review, so whose opinion you take between hyperbole and comedic effect is irrelevant.

>someone made fun of my shitty awful game so Sup Forums hates games and doesn't play them

Honestly its the things he does like that bother me. Anybody who thinks bioshit infinite is game of the year material has no fuckin ides what theyre talking about.

you're new here?

kek

It's a mixed bag here, I mainly just listen out for performance problems.

casual that makes good points sometimes

his videos have too many of his libtard "humor" attempts lately

which game was it fag

your mom

I quit his shit when he admitted he couldn't finish Chrono trigger

>disciple of Saul Alinsky
>not a leftist

All of them.

>it's been 8 months since the last let's drown out

He talked shit about muh perfect Japanese game.

did he bully your dumpy again

means he's a hypocrite like most leftists, I'd love to see one of those volunteer to move to a sharia neighborhood somewhere in europe so they could cash on the checks their mouths have written

wow user, that got real very quickly

He's a terrible person IRL and an even worse businessman.

-t. Australian.

Gabe is good at first, then you realise he's just telling the same stories over and over.
And his liberalism really starts to grate on you

Go on? You cant tease us like that

>Thinks the brits in their dystopian police state know how to govern better than the burgers
>Goes to live in burgerland anyways

Is it because of the Bar?

Yes.

I read Jam and thought it was pretty good.

What was wrong with it besides its exploding on the proverbial launch pad?

T. eetotaling Burger who wouldnt have gone to even laugh

Probably the best reviewer on yt. Not even joking