Has everyone finished 3rd now?

Well, Sup Forums?

I went all the way with Ellie.

I already respect my wife.

Yes!
Tio can come too!

jesus that game looks like ass on PSP

Towa is a boring character because she's comically perfect

I've been swapping between playing it on my Vita and playing it on PPSSPP. Some kanji are fucking cancer on PSP resolution.

How do I make Estelle useful?

I thought she was perfect in 1+2 but look- they improved her with those pumps.
Clearly she wasn't perfect.

this shit is evolving

I'm doing the hard and Nightmare Arena first. I've got my setups mostly figured out, so I can go some time soon whenever I have a few hours without interruptions, and finish the game in one go.

Support in FC/SC, on the bench in 3rd. She's literally as bad as Josette.

My cute wife Towa is so respectable.

Why is Anton so pathetic ?

Every day i keep finding more and more suffering in this series.

Who is relatively the happiest person in the the sky trilogy? Tita is pretty up there i guess ,aside from absent parents due to work she lives a happy life.

>when the last dungeon forces you to put Josette in one of your parties

Is he /ourguy/?

Antoine

Healbot, leave offensive arts to Kloe

Anelace

Anelace and Kurt's team seem to be pretty drama free and chill

Anelace, Kurt, Carna and... and... what's he called?

black?

Dogi

oh that's just grand

Grant?

Need the hair then it will be perfect but yes I finished it. Kinda want to do a NG+ or NG Nightmare run but I don't think Quartz in NG+ has been fixed yet.

So is Schera supposed to be used for a continuous chain combo party setup with Mueller and Julia?

youtube.com/watch?v=P8psX9s06yc

cute! CUTE!

I would say Anal ace we haven't really seen anything bad or tragic involving her. Although we haven't seen much of her backstory but judging from how she acts it was pretty uneventful unless its another giant ruse like Kevin

Is that the face this cocksleeve made when she participated in elderly bukkake?

Holy shit.

And people said Chains were useless.

Is Renne the only one with these rare victory lines?

Others have them too, not sure if all of them do.
you can leave anytime

It wasn't her it were the other kids.

Are you the anti-Sup Forums guy who gets offended by everything and has a fit?

Little baby got triggered? Abloo bloo

No, but the jokes are getting stale

Towa needs to be careful and protect her student from that red head.

>jokes
>implying

Hmm now I'm curious Renne's was the only extra one I heard the entire game.

Even Renne 2 has rare ones, pretty sure Ries and Kevin have some

How come there are no subtitles on the FMVs? It would have made Whereabouts of Light even better if I could understand more than 20% of it without having to look up the lyrics afterwards.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KouiOre3yo

I should feel excited that these two are in the game but I'm not. Since it's Nu-Falcom it comes off more as a "BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY" desperation type of scenario. The characters will be completely flanderized. I can't wait for the "wow you two are like a couple" then Tita blushes and Agate goes "wait what". REMEMBER GUYS JUST LIKE IN SKY?

What went wrong with this company. It's amazing comparing 3rd which just came out to Cold Steel.

>"BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY"
How does it come off as that? Crossbell had plenty of recurring characters which we have seen very little of in Sen compared to Crossbell. It was only a matter of time before Sora characters starting showing up again.

You're stale Seraphna

>that last moon door

Just how many levels of keikaku are these guys on? How many of these guys do we see in crossbell, I could only tell number 2 was that slut Vita.

>Just how many levels of keikaku are these guys on?
At least three. The Enforcers have their own goals and wishes, then Anguis are above them and try to direct the Enforcers towards the Society's goal (or their own), and the Grandmaster steers the Anguis.

You build her full physical with strike 2 and only care about getting clockEX. She 1 shot that fucking Pom demon for me with her Scraft.

>all those heartfelt goodbyes at the end

>That speech Estelle gives to Renne about goodbyes

Fuck. I also loved Zin and Richard stepping up.

Estelle is fucking fine dude. I will never understand the retards whining about Estelle. I have her in my party all the time and she's great. I use her for thwacking with sticks AND for smashing with magic. It's good times.

>Close to finishing P5
>still haven't gotten far at all in 3rd
ALMOST
THERE

Stop multi-tasking with RPGs. That's how you burn yourself out on the genre.

So who do you think the Anguis are? Or their roles.

Anguis 1: Mediator between the grandmaster and the other Anguis. Speaks in a fairly polite manner. Reports progress of plans, similarly to how Campanella gives his report on a plan he oversaw.

Anguis 2: Already known, seen in Cold steel 2 Vita Clotilde the witch of the abyss.

Anguis 3: Georg Weissman the faceless. Dead. Position is later filled by a certain someone in Ao no Kiseki's ending

Anguis 4: Apparently sounds young, and is sort of a smooth talker. Possibly could be Lechter?

Anguis 5: A older person, refereed to as the sinner/heretic. Dialogue in Ao no kiseki suggests he is currently in Erobonia, may be seen in Sen III.

Anguis 6: Seen in Ao no kiseki Doctor F. Novartis, leader of the 13 factories. Also known as a mad scientist.

Anguis 7: Seen in Ao no kiseki Arianrhod, the steel maiden. Wields a gigantic cavalry spear, and is presumed to be the strongest fighter in all of Zemuria. Has a noble personality, and dislikes inhumane acts, but will allow it to happen if she deems it necessary for the plan.

The thing is, I haven't played any JRPGs since 2007

Secret boss fight vs all of them at once when?

She's super underwhelming in SC. In the 3rd, she gets really good weapons, so she deals quite a bit of physical damage while healing herself.

>p5
It was fun while it lasted

>I form my party based on which characters have the better stats

Probably only when the series is near completion, or near the end of it.

I feel it's more probable that each region of heroes will face off against the Anguis that was mostly involved with them, or where they are operating in the final game.

With Cassius as the party leader

I just want more Anguis to get killed. I want to see the Society slowly crumble as they bleed Enforcers and Anguis, to make it feel like you're making progress and building towards an ending.
Star door 14 was great.

What if their ultimate goal is not even a bad one?

I want to see Enforcer Shirley more than anything

>Yes, this is my husband

Then that will make the player feel backlash even more strongly, and it would enhance the twist.

According to that one post, the only anguis that has actually been killed had already been replaced by the end of the crossbell games. It's not looking good m8

I think what's more likely is that ouroboros will succeed throughout the entire process and then the grandmaster will be stopped personally right when she's at the height of her power and the world is in crisis mode.

Then the rest of the anguis and enforcers will scatter with their leader defeated

WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE ARE HER STOCKINGS?
FUCKING AGATE I SWEAR

user, she's 16 years old. It's time to accept that she's not a little girl anymore.

>mfw she is already pregnant

She donated them to Altina to make her look like less of a tramp.

The real travesty is she lost her hat.

BULLSHIT

The red menance is turning Tita into a whore, wait until Trails of SkySteel and she will be running a fucking whorehouse

her hat was shit to begin with

Erika, please shut up.

Will Hee get Crossbell Ho?

I fucking used S-break with Estelle to finish Cassius and now the game won't let me target anyone. Estelle broke my fucking game.

Jasmine?

Got it, it's Adol

>Took Richard to this fight.
>Loewe didn't even have the chance to make a clone
>In fact he only got like 2 turns
>This was hard mode

The clouds fall, and sakura bloom...

can't wait for best girl to make her sen 3 debut

Not after a while.

Who do you guys think Cross was? Another kid or the owner of Paradise getting desperate and low on money because Renne was the only one who survived? I haven't played Zero yet.

If the GM is in fact Aidios, then it becomes a gray scenario, especially if the Gralsritter and top members of the Church still have her favor. A selection of series heroes pulling a victory gambit right at the end is likely, but so is Aidios willing to broker a compromise and help dismantle her organization if she's either convinced the syndicate's gone astray or if her goals no longer need Ouroboros. For all we know, Falcom's got surprises in store, and certainly not a happy ending for everyone.

Looks more like her Calvard outfit.

Are you fucking retarded? How did you miss the entire point of Renne's star door? All of the children were imaginary friends she made up so the should pretend she wasn't the one being raped every day.

Fuck how are people so stupid. It spells it out for you to. It repeats everything the other 'children' said and puts '-Renne' at the end of their words just so retards can understand she was that character all along.

>Who do you guys think Cross was?

Talking about the kids? Cause every single kid is a figment of Renne's imagination,
in order to cope with the situation, and make it seem like they were the ones who were going to "work", while she played around, when they died, was when she started to lose track of her coping mechanism.

That makes more sense to me, thank you. I got caught up thinking about the other possibility.

Dude, it were all different personalities she made up to cope with the abuse

>against the Anguis that was mostly involved with them, or where they are operating in the final game.
I wonder if any of the other Anguis will end up dead before the finale and who would the Liberl characters fight since Weissman is a pile of salt? I doubt any of them would fall for something like he did either considering the only reason the church ordered his execution was his connection to them and his research into artificial stigma specifically.

JFC, I just realized this. Lay off you guys.

To make it even more obvious, the fucking dude even says something like "what character will you be acting as today, Renne?" when she goes out for the "first" time.

>Will you respect Professor Towa?
Why the fuck is Towa always in the OP, why does anyone even like her?

I get the feeling these threads are made by the same autistic towafag every few hours