ITT: worst video game fanbases

>Whiny babies who complain about nothing, since 3 games should have been enough
>Attack people for liking Uncharted or Bloodborne and blaming them for what happened to their favorite video game shitshow
>The obsession over Yumi
>Deviantartlets and Tumblrettes who want to fuck an albino baby
>The faggots who forces his crossover with Gravity Rush

undertale

Off to a good start

>Whiny babies who complain about nothing, since 9 games should have been enough
>Attack people for liking Mario or Zelda and blaming them for what happened to their favorite video game shitshow
>The obsession over muh amazon Samus
>Deviantartlets and Tumblrettes who want to fuck a Barney too big to fit the screen
>ACfag, enough said

Wasn't 9 enough?

Whose worse Sup Forums?

Metroidfags
>got 9 games in an 8 year period
>still getting games with the latest coming out last year
>calls for the death of tanabe because he made an art style desicion
>has a shit fit whenever a series that's been dormant for even longer gets a game because it isn't metroid
>thinks there's a conspiracy by nintendo to make bad metroid games because lol even though federation force was good and Other M reviewer-bait
>bitches about the AM2R takedown because 'it doesn't cost nintendo anything' even though Metroid II is on the e-shop and has a color pallete
>ignores the fact that it wasn't even done by nintendo

F-zero fags
>tons of spiritual successors with some even being officially endorsed by nintendo
>they don't count because they don't have captain falcon in them and aren't called f-zero
>bitches whenever captain falcon is in a game because it's teasing them
>bitches whenever captain falcon isn't in a game too for whatever reason
>calls for the death of miyamoto because he doesn't want to work on f-zero even though no one else wants to work on it either

Paper Mario fags
>still getting games with the latest coming out last year
>first two games were a certain way
>none of the other ones were like it
>has a shit fit when they don't go back to that style that hasn't been touched since 2004
>games don't count for that same reason
>one legit bad game (sticker star)
>new game fixes nearly everything fans criticized about the old game
>REEEEEEEEEE IT ISN'T TTYD
>proceeds to kill their own franchise in protest and send a message to nintendo saying that their improvements made don't count for shit
>all this despite the fact that many reviewers criticized TTYD for just being more of the same

Megamanfags
I don't know or care how many games that series has, it's far more than enough

Yeah, the Ape Escape fanbase truly never shuts the fuck up. I'm sick of the sheer amount of Ape Escape threads I see on here day in and day out.

Didn't it hold a record in regards of how it was milked?

Why do you hate video games?

Honestly, F-Zero fans are very quiet. Usually, those begging for more F-zero aren't even fans of the series, just shitposters that need ammo to shit on Nintendo.

But yes, between Metroidfags and PMfags it's a big fight. I'd vote for PMfags. At least Metroidfags don't care that much about secondary OCs.

Honestly i think anti-undertale is the worse fanbase, if you can define it as such. hatebase?

They shit up anything that even utters half of the title

I've never seen a F-Zero fan cry out loud

If we're including hatebases then that has to go to SonsOfKojima.

>Whiny babies who complain about nothing, since 4 games should have been enough
>Attack people for liking DmC or God of War and blaming them for what happened to their favorite video game shitshow
>The obsession over Dante
>Deviantartlets and Tumblrettes who want to fuck an albino twink
>The faggots who force cuhrazy with everything

Immagine being so much of a sony dicksucker you start hating fanbases that are part of your own fanbase only because they rightfully ask to see a new game.

>that one cuck who keeps saying sony lost X because there is no ape escape 4

If we're including Youtubers then it goes to DSP's fanbase instead

Like clockwork response

Zeldafags for sure. Love the series but the fanbase is way too toxic, they bitch and moan over 7s, 8.8s, FUCK even a 9.5 for Wind Waker once.

Witcher3 fags get an honorable mention.

Just today I noticed how the musou hatebase is absolutely annoying.

>tfw nobody ever says Sonicfags anymore since that's too mainstream

Any fanbase of any game that I do not like

>And they now have control of the series

We might see a resurgence in Sonic OC's now and therefore why they're truly hated will be highlighted again

>Every fucking time, they shit on Bayonetta because of their inferiority complex
Honestly, they deserved the meltdown they got when the pachinko was announced. Crybabies.

Is there a more overrated franchise than Zelda?

FF, KH and Sonic have literally the worse fanbases in vidya. Not even an opinion, it's a fact

MGS is pretty close though

Sonicfags are extremely and dangerously autistic but they aren't nearly as annoying and cancerous as some fanbases listed in this thread.

KH is a good example of a series made as a joke that people felt for

Pretty sure you have too many dicks in your mouth its damaged your brain that you don't see they are the ones hating in their own fanbase.

Not anymore and not really here. Back on like, Gaia and shit Sonic was unbearable. KH was too but I was part of that so I was less aware of it.

Shut up and post Yumi

>MGS is pretty close though
You gotta separate MGS fans from Kojimadrones though.
The former ones are ok, the latter ones are pure cancer.

This is what i was talking about

>Don't you dare criticise sony-sama!
Pathetic

I don't know about you but MH is a franchise with the least amount of autistic shit on it's fanbase.

Also, fighting games and arena shooters

>People try to shitpost with console wars in MH threads
>MH fans just ignore them and talk about the game every time
Best fanbase

What about Wario's fanbase?

>Wah
They want a new game.

Let's not forget Bethesdrones and Biodrones too

>Wah
kek

>

how would we forget about Klonoa

Uncharted and Bloodborne fanbases.

oh i forgot turnbased FF fags. holy shit these people never fucking shut up.

they'd have you believe that turnbased battles require strategy and critical thinking (actionfags cant relate!) but the reality is, they just mash attack for 95% of the battles they do just to get through the menus and slow as shit battle animations. strategy my ass.

Especially KHUXfags

>worst fanbases
>Ape Escape

the fuck did ape escape players do to you

EZ.

Why can't they accept change when it's required?

seems like Sony has their very own Metroid fanbase

>>The obsession over Yumi
who?

Stop, they even compare the two franchise together

See your post above.

>>The obsession over muh amazon Samus
honestly all the fags claiming Other M changed her height using in-game assets as proof are much worse

not a single interview or official word was said about Samus being 5'3'' in Other M. Even Prime 3 had a "shortened" Samus Aran.

A Shenmue fanbase exists?

who the fuck is yumi

I hate cosplayers

>
Speaking of Metroid

what Sayaka was called in the translation for some reason

>not a single interview or official word was said about Samus being 5'3'' in Other M. Even Prime 3 had a "shortened" Samus Aran.
And after a comment like that, in a Metroid thread, you'll get the usual "Prime 3 wasn't good anyway" cliché answer
Ugh

Doom

>the translation
>the

every fucking Nintendo sulking thread they come out of the wood works pretending they had it worse than anyone else bitching remorse about their franchise
not a single bad F-Zero game exist, even when Kirby has fucking Squeak Squad as a flew

The UK translation was better desu

I'd be fine with no more Ape Escape had they not announced the production of Ape Escape 4 only to cancel it in favor of endless Rabbids-tier spinoffs, Japanese exclusive titles and Move games that all bombed.

I don't get why fanbases get flack for being angry about companies teasing games and quietly cancelling them with no fanfare. The same thing is fueling the Metroid fanbase, with Dread's status being unknown for years before Nintendo eventually admitted it was canned and now Tezuka teasing a Sylux game despite Retro not working on Prime 4 anytime in the near future. Capcom's responsible for it with Mega Man too.

It's not just a dissatisfaction for the lack of sequels, its being upset about previously active franchises falling off the face of the Earth out of nowhere with no official word from their publishers.

Seems to be the case.

>flew
*flaw

>fuck Other M for portraying Samus out of suit often and as a whiny bitch
>tumblr comics artists do the same kind of shit her

>thick thighs/wide gips loli
Fuck you, why is this so rare?

Why is she so sexy?
Is it the spats?

Does Pac man have a fanbase?

Super Smash Bros

hype only

Yes.

>the biggest piece of literature is a Smash fanfic

>>new game fixes nearly everything fans criticized about the old game
plenty of flaws still exist in game senpai

Sly Cooper

>done by a Lucario poke-fanboy

>I don't know what I'm talking about but I have an opinion anyway

FYI most Mega Man fans are primarily fans of a particular series, and about half of those series were just unceremoniously killed off in favor of milking the main ones some more. Legends in particular only had 2 real games and ended on a major cliffhanger. Saying "but there are 50 other Mega Man games, you've had enough" doesn't change that.

HA

Most Sly threads I saw are mostly dumps of Carmelita pictures.

>no argument
That's what I thought you obese nigger

And complaining about TiT

captain falcon was one of the greatest creations at Nintendo its a fucking travesty he isnt in more games because Nintendo hates gamers!!!!!

Sonicfags kinda started keeping to themselves with a few rogue autist breaking free and causing havoc. It's gonna get REAL bad now that you can play as your own OC in the new sonic, minus the 20 inch dick / Triple H cups.

Theres truth to this actually

Also mass effect has worse fans bar none

>lets see what's going on in vidya!
>see Sonic Forces Trailer in a website
>oh shit, people will be mad about this
>read comment section
>"I'm a furry and I'm happy with this"
>"There nothing wrong with be a furry ^~^!"
>mfw

it's over guys

They're back to the top

>Also mass effect has worse fans bar none
Waifu fags are to blame for that.

>The faggots who forces his crossover with Gravity Rush

GRfag here, this shit will never not weird me out.

He even tried to use Trump for it

people do it all the time, especially Nintendork's beef on their own fanbases. (i.e. METROID, Smash, etc.)

I don't understand.

He tried to do a shitty impression of him while talking about the ship

It's everything.

Also, even some Tumblr users were interested on him or something.

Fuck, these people are weird.

Yeah, Trump impressions are always done poorly