Fire Emblem Heroes

Whos gonna win?

How's your Defense going senpai?

is it possible to go through the main game on all difficulties using only your OC donut steel? with one random i guess

Lol only first day, but its good

Other than being in tier 15, exactly the same.

I might change up my leader after the gauntlet's done, right now I don't want to mess up anybody on my friend's list who needs a green.

post roy build?

yeah, they can inherit and stay relevant

He amazing at green units but any color blue he's fucked

So who are the proven useless units I can send home without worrying? I wanna get a few extra feathers and got a lot of Azama, Est and Raigh, but at least Raigh can pass Rally Attack.

>T14
I remember when getting a defense win was easy.
T17 is suffering. Didn't even get one last week

nah save them if your f2p, you never know when you'll need their skills. You can slowly get feather through arena and just using your heroes, so don't send them home i don't think its worth sending anyone

Happy i can I can switch back to my main team now.

I'm pretty sure t17 is where all the p2w players are. i was in tier 15 for one minute before getting knocked out and i saw a ryoma+10. Fuck that shit

Do I really need so many Est?

does it still count as P2W if you didn't get anything from the money you spent? During golden week, I got wasted and dropped $30 on that banner, best things I got were a 4 star Jagen and Gunter

4* your 3*s and make a +7

Hopefully I never have to have Roy the retard on my team again.

lol you just unlucky, i guess?

hahaha, yeah you right just get rid of them lol

Tharja, surprising nobody. The 3x mechanic doesn't matter the longer the match is/higher the higher the score goes, because 60k nukes matter far more at 10 Million than 10 Billion.

I'm trying to get feathers, not waste them.

Lads, darting blow 3 or death blow 3 for this Lucina?

Nigga how can you not like Young lion? sure he gets the shit kicked out of him by blues but he destroys greens

I'm 100% F2P and T17 user.

Darting Blow

Why the fuck do degenerates give Lucina a fucking penis? Just because she's flat?
Darting for 41 Spd initations.

Deathblow, he already faster than most of the cast

what team you use on f2p budget?

I know it's basically a meme at this point, but Fury would probably be better on him. Damage off of it's discharge will get him to escape route % easier, and has Falcion can still heal him if you need to stahl.

between the two blows though, I'd say darting. the things marth is gong to hit are fast as heck

Yeah, soon the x3 bonus for Robin won't be enough to overtake Tharja's score (if we're not already there).

Fuck me, boys. Who out of these 3 should i 5* next?

Alphonse - Hes the last donut and also a bonus unit this week and probably the next. I already have a lot of reds tho and getting him to 40 would suck

fCorrin (neutral) - I REALLY want a 5* of her but i already have the blue dancing dragon

fRobin - The only other 5* green i have is Anna and Robins a mage at that but shes only ok

>lol you just unlucky, i guess?
alright, well considering how people feel on that matter, this is me and I hadn't spent money outside of that, except on my previous account which I rerolled over for this back at launch.

Yeah i got a feeling she would win, but i gotta go for robin and try to nuke her

Any red that you slap TA on can kill greens (except maybe Henry). It's not impressive. He's not even in the top 10 for red sword infantry in Heroes. He's also a fag in his own game and has a shit fanbase.

All my 5*

Lol that teams fine, but sucked that you got nothing from that last banner

FRobin is a straight up bad unit, even just stat wise. there's no reason to use her outside of waifu purposes.

Alphonse makes the most sense, and unless you have a Xander or got lucky in the banner, you will need a bonus unit or this week (Roy's shit in this game so doesn't count)

Sounds like you actually like FCorrin as a character, so that's also a fine option to go for, and if you have her SI fodder, she can be pretty good from what I'm seeing in these threads.

overall, I would just save feathers and not upgrade any, but if you need too there you go.

Actually darting blow is better lol, everyone is at a solid 34 -35 spd

Al isn't great, but as you said will be in arena bonus rotation. I just made him a support/axesalyer and he works fine.

frobin is pretty bad, like worse than alphonse without heavy skill inheritance. If you want a good green mage, try to get a ninos. She's pretty common.

fcorrin is a decent unit. I don't know if I would run her with ninian, but using your favourites in kinda what this game is about.

That's the spirit!

Got one on the first day so I'm stress free. Unequipped the weapons on my team so bros can get free wins in the arena

I lucked out and got an off-banner Ryoma and Linde a good while ago, and I've been using my starting 5* Fae since Day 1. 4th slot is always a bonus unit.

no worries user, It's a good lesson on gambling. also if I never did that I wouldn't have leveled up that Nino and learn how much death and carry she can bring.

Honestly, just do Alfonse and get that shit over with. Having a guaranteed bonus unit every week gives a nice peace of mind and from now on you'll be free to spend feathers based on who you truly want and not have to worry about bonus units.

>runs being destroyed by whales
>spent 15 crest to finally get my 7/7
>still no defense
at least 12 or so people got theirs

tier and team?

>wasting crests at the beginning of the week

Nigga what are you doing?

T16 - Roy, Azura, Nino, Tharja

Hows everyone feeling on this?

Almost certainly 16 or 17, those tiers are bloodbaths, 17 especially.

I'm T16 and got my deathless run in one try with no whales and only like 3 dancer teams. Was one of the easiest deathless runs I've ever gotten.

Luck of the draw means more than tier.

I hope Robin gets that 3x bonus.

So I can use my flags when Tharja gets hers.

What monstrosities have you guys found in gauntlet/ Arena today?

What's your score? Because if you want to crack 4,800 it gets a lot harder.

talk about a mage killer

>no defense wins for a month
>jumped from tier 14 to 16
>first win a few hours in season.

I would've wasted the extra feathers anyway, but I'm happy thinking the curse got broken.

x3 bonus fucking when? I saved 2,500 flags for this round.

Wait for the last hour and nuke her

Any good build for Xander?

seeing as how we can only hop up 1 tier at a time now in 17+, and just by having the beat the top 50%, you guys think it'll be easy to keep on moving or do you think that it'll be a cut throat difference of less than 10 points between 49% and 61%?

These fucking people....

too bad every other archer does the same job but way better

4,762. I've got full SI, but almost all of my decent units are average to subpar BST, so it still drags their score down to sub-4.8k. I don't really care though because 4.8k is just pissing contest range. Mid 4.7 gets you the max feathers, orbs and almost guarantees a promotion.

Is there one for Merric of these?

So this...is the power...of waifuism...wow...

am I just not loyal enough to the units I like, or are these people just crazy?

I can only spend 200 at once. I feel like a lot of these are gonna go to waste.

>Tharja has a 1 billion point advantage
>IT STILL ISN'T ENOUGH TO TRIGGER THE X3 LOSERS BONUS

ITS NPOT FUCKING FAIR ROBINBROS

Pretty sure there is, but idk who made these. He posted it a while ago

Just a reminder, don't be that guy who saves all his flags for the last hour and then realizes he can only battle twice and spend a maximum of 400 flags.

you can do at least twice a session so wait for the right moment

Looks like fRobin is out.
Its still a pretty hard toss up between Corrin and Al but ill probably end up going for Al in the end.
Ill report back once ive made my decision

Do you have a couple hundred buck to spare per month? Then go for it.

>or do you think that it'll be a cut throat difference of less than 10 points between 49% and 61%?
This. For the record, last season I was in T15, and I improved my score from 4,806 to 4,812 and jumped up over 500 rank. Also good to keep in mind that there's only ~4.5k available spots for promotion, and realistically at least 3k of those are good to be filled by people who spent money. Us F2Pers are at best fighting over that 40-50% bracket. At worst, we're fighting to even stay in T17.

>passing the red blade tome when Tharja is the only unit with the proper stat spread for it
>Lilina is literally just a worse Sanaki

Oh waifuwhales.

Never saw it posted and want one

i feel like 10 points difference. i think it goes back to luck of the draw

if I used all of my highest rating units, i'm not gonna win at all.

all my damage dealer are around 165 as they're just there for damage and speed aside from Fury 3 Nino

no, the issue is even if I had that I wouldn't want to do it.

X3 BONUS WHEN

On the last 5 hours we strike

Leader Score / 10 for the allowable Score difference before 3x procs, stupid frogposter. Score updates on the hour, but for now MRobin would need to be about 1.3 Billion points behind Tharja.

Right, thanks

Bonfire
Fury
Quick Riposte 2
Horsebuff

How many points did MRobin jump after the most recent 3x bonus? It will eventually get to a point where the bonus won't do much.

Can't say, I was asleep for a good while so I don't know when the last 3x was.
>It will eventually get to a point where the bonus won't do much.
We're already at that point.

How close is it

The 3x bonus is pretty artificial. It mostly masks the size difference of both teams by keeping them within a 10% difference.

I think it was around 7 or 7:30 this morning central burger time. I don't remember a drastic jump in Robin's score.

Tharja's about a billion points ahead

I'm set but fuck I don't have any bonus units at 5*

>Tharja at 13.663 Billion
>MRobin at 12.387 Billion
>tfw .03% off of 3x

Whoops, didn't mean to reply.

you just going to run 4* Xander, or you have some sort of plan? He's got pretty high BST as far as I know, but it'll be a struggle without his 5* Weapon

whens next update? Should I wait or just risk the 30 min cooldown?

updates on the hour, go for it

Any Melee cav has less than the standard BST for an melee infantry or flier. Its not too much lower but its lower.