HotS thread. What's your most hated hero to lane against? How're you holding up on the wait for D.Va?

HotS thread. What's your most hated hero to lane against? How're you holding up on the wait for D.Va?

fuck samuro

>was the most annoying all the way back in dota
>still the most annoying

How does he do it?

>Hope she was worth it... Jimmy.

samuro is annoying but he certainly is at the bottom of the tierlists, not that they are all-important.

I enjoy him quite a lot, go full illusions and go to critopolis

can't stop the blizzshills

Well she turned into super saiyan Jesus so I think it turned out ok.

>now you can get skins and shit in loot boxes

I guess that's only a good thing since before you had to pay for them, but I still think the Skinner box lottery system is a shitty way to do it.

When the fuck is D.Va gonna be up in Europe?

Rock.and.roll racer and.Blackthorne FUCKING NEVER!!!!

LiLi is the best

They're so easy to get it doesn't really matter. The fact that you can spend gold to re-roll them makes them superior to Overwatch's loot box system.

Is she out in America?

Not only are you playing a dota clone in 2017 you are playing the most casual and least skillful dota clone in existence get the fuck out you casual normie fucks

** fuck this shit game

When will they fix Ragnaros's face?

How is Sylvanas so fucking hot?!

It also happens to be the most fun DoTA clone.

You mean make it look like shit because it was the WC3 engine?

>Corpse
>Horrible person
>Lives in a sewer
>Is an elf

I can tell you right now the only difference between Hots players and dota players are the illusion that they are playing anything different from allstars, Hots is the best allstars clone, is the most fun and has the largest variety in heroes.

you're brainwashed if you think anything but media coverage and hats $$$ from gaben keeping dota afloat.

HotS 2.0 was and is a complete fucking scam concocted by Blizzard to tap the infinite resource of Blizzdrone retardation to allow them to resell free content at a premium price.

Also, Oldarak is better than Nuarak, HotS needs if anything MORE WoW characters, and Gul'dan needs to be deleted and reworked so he's more fun to play.

Side note, Yrel/Anduin/Khadgar/Deathwing/Grom/Garrosh/Lei Shen/Zoltan Kulle/Urzael/Malthael fucking WHEN?

It's actually great. Before, you saw the same 2 or 3 hero skins in every game. Now with the lootbox system people are getting skins left and right so every game has some interesting looks on each side.

Jesus, SC2 was such a fucking disaster story-wise. It actually started off decent, too. The the last two expacs had to be a thing.

>Is an elf
Like you should need anything else

Blizzard thought that going completely all-out and making the lore as ridiculous as possible like a comic book was a good idea. Since the legacy team consists of rock dads, nobody thought it was something people would retroactively hate. Same with Diablo 3.

Hopefully things will improve now that Metzen is retired, but deep down I feel like a younger generation may actually be worse at story telling.

>HotS 2.0 was and is a complete fucking scam
You are silly.

Look at his devilish smile compared to this bulldog with an underbite.

ragnaros' new face looks pretty bad, though I don't understand why they changed it
they didn't dare to change it between the molten core and firelands versions of ragnaros, so why a change of heart for when it comes to their dead MOBA?

Ekko or Yasuo.
What's a dva?

Chromie. Easily most unfun piece of shit to lane against. In general the most annoying character is probably Tracer.

Thump thump thump thump THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP!

Reinhardt when?

They still have Dave Kosak but he's being wasted on the card game only women play

They definitely won't add another Overwatch tank for awhile.

They recently hired the Megas XLR guy, George Krstic, to be the new person in-charge of lore and story for Warcraft. Not sure how to feel about that. Also Allen Adham, one of the founding fathers of Blizzard has returned. But I don't think that's a good thing.

Still waiting on Fenix, Moira, Cairne, Mekkatorque, Velen, Garrosh, Lei Shen, Blackthorne, Baal, Mephisto, and a Rock N Roll Racer

I honestly think they've run out of waifus to put in this game. They've really covered their bases, who's even left? Jaina? That protoss chick?

Megas XLR was amazing

Jaina is already in-game and my dick needs a break from waifus anyhow.

>this entire year is going to be nothing but Overcuck pandering with 0 sc, diablo ,or warcraft heroes

Hope it backfires on them badly. Fucking idiots.

We need more giant robots i say.

Apparently, yes, but not in Europe. Same goes for Week 4 of the event.

>Jaina is Crystal Maiden

I totally forgot.

The devs already have a hard-on for Evangelion, especially Unit 01

>mfw in Texas it's not the DMV, its the Department of Public Safety

Everyone calls it the DMV anyway.