Which one is the most fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/6nu6fy
reddit.com/r/wow/comments/68z24h/redesigning_classes_brainstorm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warrior is the alpha bull.

Class or Race?

>no elwynn forest background

If you're looking for damage, two specs are fun as hell.
Monk for fist of fury double rising sun kick shenanigans,
Or Enhancement Shaman for SMASH THAT MOTHERFUCKING STORMSTRIKE, with autistic pleasure watching doom vortexes spawn

Both, I guess

Orc Warrior.

Female Human Hunter

Warrior, specifically Arms, but they're all fun more or less.

Human never had Elwynn Forest as their background, silly.

Also this Best Alliance races for Warrior is Human and Dwarf, best for Horde is Orc or Tauren, but Blood Elf looks good as every class except Monk.

The button that says "< Back"

Wyrmrest Accord.

>pick which-ever class does the most dps or hps
>clear all the content in the game
>quit
repeat

tfw love dwarves but main has been draenei shaman since bc and can't ever change it due to autism

I don't play a draenei female though, just an Autist Male draenei rocking the competitor's tabard

Shadow Priest for the top tier knaifu

Spriest is probably the most enjoyable damage caster, shame about the lack of proper AOE though

>Pick a class that does poorly
>Be competent
>Manage to top charts regardless
You gotta work harder, but it's worth it.

My nigga, except blood elf paladin.

Would show you a pic of my pala in his comp tabard and pet but my hard drive recently blew up with all my old wow photos from 2007 on it.

WA for Horde PvE
MG for Alliance "PvE"
ED for PvP

All other servers are trash.

Am I going to regret this?
I don't like the american-asgard aesthetic their class hall has

You barely spend any time in your class hall anyhow. The shaman one is nice though.

Female Panda Monk

i'd have to say ele is funner than enh. Watching shit melt from your overloaded chain lightning strike with tempest up is pure bliss

Make it a based dwarf monk my dude. You won't ever regret it.

You'll love it. The most satisfying melee class to deal damage as. ESPECIALLY Arms.

When are they going to update the character creation with more customization options?

Paladin ,Warrior or Death Knight?

>valhalla is american

They are all the same now. The only difference between classes is particle effects.

Scifi asgard is

Warrior is superior gameplay wise (sans Arms) but their class hall is shit.
Paladin is okay all around and has one of if not the best class hall in the game.
DK is meh. I don't like nu-Frost and Unholy had a lot of nice ideas put into it but was not executed well, similarly to Survival hunter. Don't know anything about Blood.

The female versions of races seem worse than the male ones for some reason. Their running animations and armor looks bad on almost all of them.

Female orc mage, good idea or not?

If you think it looks cool go for it.
I used to play a male orc mage during Panda mop.

>ED not trash
you're a funny guy

>Can't solo WoD raids yet
Fuck. I hope those timewalk raids are cool, I never got to experience most of the BC raids.

ED is fun! Nice guilds

>satisfying melee
> ESPECIALLY Arms.

Nigga have you even seen them?

>want to solo draenor raids and dungeons
>can't even explore because need an achievement to fly in it

fucking garbage expansion summed up perfectly and forgotten about

On the subject of class recommendations, whats the verdict on Rogues atm in PvE?
Considering resubbing an I just want to chill as melee dps.

>not being a fag and picking the least played/worst class

is WoW dead or dieing Sup Forums?

if I came back I don't think I could enjoy doing the same dungeons on a higher difficulty or artifact power grinding.

In retrospect the pathfinder thing was a bad idea, but it's Blizzards attempt to quell upset about flying and ruining the world immersion.

But honestly, the game has far bigger problems unrelated to flying or exploration.

fpbp

rly maeks u tink

It's not dead but it's not growing anymore either. It has a dedicated community and is still one of the big MMO's on the market, despite how little that's worth these days.
Every expansion brings good ideas and bad ideas, some are just remembered more fondly like MoP.
But there's no possibility of being able to play it like you could back in the Vanilla/BC days, attention spans and interpretations of what games should be like have changed.

What I hate the most is how much it's trying to emulate Diablo 3. Everything form the art design to the loot and gameplay system is unappealing and farming AP just feels like an endless job. It's not rewarding at all.

There's stuff to do but no real drive to do it. The legion stuff is really boring and the lost isles isn't an interesting place to explore. But I think the biggest problem is classes are not fucking fun this expansion. They tried to create this class fantasy and it completely shat on what people came to love about their class.

Top Fun:
Warrior
Shaman
Monk
Rogue
Mage

Okay Tier:
Everything else

Stale bread tier:
Non-Ret pally

have you PLAYED them?
fucking retard

>Take picture with guildies
>Take picture when guildies aren't online of yourself
>Go into first-person mode and take another picture of nothing
Really gets the neurons firing.

This. No class is easier to level than warriors, you can skip merrily between mobs and never feel a scratch. Not like those poor cloth wearers who have to stop and drink.

wars are boring
agreed on the other tops
should add dhs to top

Fucking shit, can't decide still, pls help:
poal.me/6nu6fy

Shit races like dogs, goblins, gnomes, pandas will be ignored

dh is mind-numbingly boring

Warrior is consistently one of the best classes in the game in some respect. It is either A: The best melee DPS, B: The best tank C:Top tier in PvP especially arenas, or D: All of the above.

Warrior is always a solid roll and I'm happy to have one as a main since vanilla.

Paladins can be wonky at times but there is always a place for them in Raids, Dungeons, or PvP. Also solo content is an absolute breeze as a Paladin. I usually recommend them for first time players because of how stupidly good they are at leveling and dungeon grinding early on. But I find them boring now.

DK has awesome aesthetics and neat gameplay mechanics but is always average in one spec, completely garbage in one spec, or overpowered in one spec. At the beginning of Legion being Frost was tantamount to treason in any guild; Blood was decent at tanking for dungeons but bad for most raids, and Unholy was super fun but underpowered. I don't know where they stand now. But if they ever get buffed they'll be great fun again.

>pick a least played/worst class
>try your best to be top of the charts
>get put in a group/raid with someone that picked a better class, min/maxed and plays it really well
>realize that your best is still only about 50% of what that other guy is doing
>contemplate suicide

how are aff locks right now?
i made the mistake of rolling an memepriest and got tired during emerald nightmare from being shit at anything but raids

You'll probably never top charts but if you're at least doing the damage you're expected to pull I can't see anyone hating you for it. Not your fault Blizzard fucked your class.

>drinking
>in post-cata WoW
>ever running out of mana unless you're a warlock or arcane mage
do you play this game?

Affliction is I think the best spec right now. Or rather, the only viable spec for Warlocks because Warlocks got fucked with no lube this expansion. Which is ironic because it's an expansion about demons.

MG represent right here!
>Paying 20 CAD to sit in Goldshire
#worth

>modern WoW
You missed it OP. There's no point in starting now. Go play an actually good, single player game instead.

>Go play an actually good, single player game instead.
You could have said this even when WoW was at it's peak.

i just want dots mang
friend told me that spriests are pretty good apparently but id rather play a class that can do well outside of raiding aswell

Are you legitimately autistic? The point of the image is that his guild died. That's it. Does it really have to be a conspiracy? Has no guild ever died?
You're probably right.

>tfw you will never be the slave of a dominant female troll mistress, tfw she will never punish you for spilling her ink while she is writing a tome or some magic scroll by putting you over her knee and spanking you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face or milk your sperm to make a new batch of ink with, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her, to be used and abused as she pleases, she will never drag you around Azeroth on a leash stark naked as she rides on her mount with you in tow for all the women of the world to see and laugh at. you will never lick her feet clean after a long hard day of adventuring and carrying all of her stuff as she whips you and demands you keep up with her like a pack beast, she will never force you to eat out her perfect blue pussy for her own pleasure, she will never use you as a toilet threatening to castrate you if you spill a single drop of her golden nectar, she will never use you as a seat or desk as she works on crafting magical books and items, beating you for moving around too much while she tries to concentrate, she will never tie you up and thrash you with her whip publicly humiliating you like the worthless slave slut you are, she will never bind you and fuck you mercilessly while she is in heat till your dick is sore and red or ride your face smothering you with her femininity till you lose consciousness only to wake up several hours later for her to beat you into submission once more.

>Are you legitimately autistic? The point of the image is that his guild died. That's it. Does it really have to be a conspiracy? Has no guild ever died?
I understood the point it was making, but also the image is incredibly sappy and I see it posted on every fucking WoW thread.

Add "WTB/WTS XYZ Carry, pm me!" quote from trade chat and it will be accurate.

In terms of classes? My Favorites have always been Warriors (Arms and Fury are so fucking fun), Rogues, and Shamans at end game. Fire Mage is a blast, Hunter used to be a blast idk now, and I also appreciate the rotations for Frost DK and Shadow Priest

In terms of starting zones, the comfiest are Tauren and Blood Elf (do Human if you pick the Moon Guard server NA ;) ), and the Pandaria/Goblin/Worgen zones are a neat little adventure to do once.

The in-game chat is probably the only thing that never changed in WoW. It's as autistic as ever. Like I never closed out of Sup Forums.

>Alliance

Dont do it

Is modern WoW worth getting into?
Are private servers worth getting into?
Is it sort of like Runescape where there's a massive divide between people that hate what the game has become and people that hate what the game has become but invested too much time into it to let it go?

s-sauce?

no
no
yes

thanks

>Is modern WoW worth getting into?
no
>Are private servers worth getting into?
not really
maybe if you plan on doing it with somebody you know, but you have to keep in mind the game is boring as fuck
>Is it sort of like Runescape where there's a massive divide between people that hate what the game has become and people that hate what the game has become but invested too much time into it to let it go?
sort of, but i think there's a lot more people who are willing to play both for WoW than RS

Honestly, Alliance leveling zones and quests are objectively less fun than Alliance, and you have to put up with less white knight Alliancefags if you go Horde. Who doesn't want to be a giant cow?

also thanks

yes
maybe? if you have the nostalgia for it?
there's a massive divide between people who don't play shitting on it from the outside, people who do play shitting on it while playing, and people who do play just enjoying for whatever reason. there are a lot of reasons to enjoy or dislike the game, so it's going to be a personal thing.

>Is modern WoW worth getting into?
Depends what you're looking for. If you want a big open world to dick around in then you'll probably like it. If you actually try to play the game you'll notice all the flaws.

>Are private servers worth getting into?
It depends on the server, but ultimately the servers are incredibly flawed and not worth investing time into. Not even Nostalrious was more than just a stroll down memory lane. Actually trying to play and do quests was a buggy nightmare.

>Is it sort of like Runescape where there's a massive divide between people that hate what the game has become and people that hate what the game has become but invested too much time into it to let it go?
Kind of. I think a trip to the official forums will make things a little more clear. A lot of it is people who want to play but can't get past the constant fuck-ups Blizzard makes with the game, so they just wait for either the next expansion or a content patch that makes the current expansion worthwhile. MoP didn't take-off until the Throne of Thunder patch.

worgen druid - lots of forms
gnome rouge
undead monk is awesome
orc DK
human warrior was fun but since there is no gladiator stance anymore its not as fun

>objectively less fun than Horde zones

sheeeiiit. Blizzard kinda stopped giving a fuck about Alliance lore because writing Horde lore is more fun, but it's had an uptick recently with Tree Man getting a book and crowning Cuckduin King

If you're just doing a trial, the starting leveling zones are the most important factor for fun desu

reddit.com/r/wow/comments/68z24h/redesigning_classes_brainstorm/

>Alliance leveling zones and quests are objectively less fun than Alliance
thanks for your honesty

>Actually trying to play and do quests was a buggy nightmare.
not defeind nost , didn't played it
but 10 years later wotlk still have bugged quests on retail

I wonder if giving every class a damage bonus against certain types like Humanoid, Undead or Elemental like back in vanilla would help de-homogenize classes.

x-teal

WoW's always going to be broken in older zones. The game's too fucking big for it's own good and there's no way to fix everything in an efficient manner.

Please help me decide

Make all three and try each of them.

Underrated

These niggas get it

WoW is always a great time your first go around. The difference between the two is Legion has more QoL changes which are countered by the game being babby-mode and you won't feel a sense of community outside of your guild, whereas Vanilla has much deeper gameplay and feels much more like a personal experience at the cost of having to also deal with bugs, sheer drags at certain points, and risking having anything you build up on whatever server you pick getting fucked by lawyers at a moment's notice.

I'll get (you)d to death for this but run through your first month of retail first and decide from there. Even if you think modern Blizz are fags, everyone should try some version of WoW at least once IMO.

Yes
No
Not really, its mostly just a handful of nostalgia fags who played the game when they were kids and dont understand its them that changed not the game.

The ally writers left before cata launched, since blizzard damn near refused to work on or finish anything alliance related during that time. The ones people remember the most are the twilight highlands intro and Rommath's role in the twilight hammer completely cut out of the game.

Where would you go if Kalimdor was real?

I wish they would make tank/healing specs multiclass and let them also be damage like the Gladiator stance for warriors in WoD.

Make restoration Shaman a Witch Doctor spec, make the Druid a nature themed DPS focusing on insects and plants while balanced is about moonfire and arcane. Just something to shake things up and do things the current DPS specs can't do without getting rid of anything.

Spriests can do fairly well in Arena and BGs too, they have great single target damage and off-heal properties

I can't decide wether to give the dick to the night elfs or the draenei, so I can't give a straight answer

i just hate surrender to madness
i tried pvp when i did play and it was decent,
but i cant stand playing with s2m anymore
id like to continue on it since its 865 or something so thats a headstart compared to leveling an warlock from 100

While they're at it, bake in mining into BS/JC/ENG and the same for ALC/INSC for herbing, LW with skinning, cause why the fuck not? Tailoring has had their way of farming mats without a secondary profession since vanilla