Thoughts?

thoughts?

Primal was shit

4 was only a shit copy of 3

fuck Ubisoft

am hype
I unironically love everything about Far Cry

nothing to have any thoughts on? Everyone knew that a new FC was coming. With no other info there are no thoughts to be had.

I will probably enjoy it since I've liked most of them.

It'll be just FC4 in wild west.

Not gonna be as good as first one.

Better be set in Africa again

i'm totally okay with this if its like red dead in first person

If it's set in the wild west like some rumors say, I'll cum pants

I would be impressed if they could manage to make these games any more soulless and formulaic.
But I think they plateaued, its almost like some elaborate script is creating these pieces of shit.

There was other rumor that said that you were a cop. Look at the letters, blue and red. What a letdown, i really wanted a wild west far cry

I bet it'll be a black cop then.

What place is the game going to take?

It's set in modern day Montana, you're playing as a cop.

I like that shit better than Wild West. How would you even go about doing that in Far Cry? Far Cry needs to be stay in modernity or go absolutely crazy with futuristic shit or something.

I really fucking hope note
Rumor said something like usa in some kind of californian villages taken by a gang or something like that

i mean

>tfw no Blood Dragon full game sequel
>tfw ubisoft thiunks teasing a sequel and then saying "loljk april fools" is actually fucking funny

TATTOOS GIVE YOU SUPAPOWAS

im more surprised that the turd, the crew, is getting a sequel what were they thinking

Honestly this is the most surprising thing. Who the fuck bought that game?

Soulless, copy and past series.

They need to go back to the drawing board with the next one or people are going to lose interest. They already got a lukewarm reception with Primal.

>tfw you will be playing cops with your buddy in coop in FC5, busting drugdealers, helping old people cross the street, arrest public drunks, and just cruising around while chatting about nothing

>lukewarm
I'd say stone cold

I'd already forgotten that even existed, and Im sure most people have too

>Blood dragon 2
>wild west
>Dinosaur island
>Vietnam

The only things I'll be stoked for

>nu-bisoft

this

>tfw no jurassic park cry

Why do people say the setting is the make or break? If the game is just shitty do these 5 things 100x part 5 then who gives a shit