Literally sending out emails of their upcoming announcements

>literally sending out emails of their upcoming announcements
I guess those FC5 threads from earlier weren't bullshitting.

Oh shit, The Crew 2

SEQUELS SEQUELS SEQUELS

God Ubisoft is such a pile of shit.

>the crew 2

For what reason. I can't imagine the first one rolled in the dough.

Also shouldn't these fucks be more worried about being raped by Vivendi than releasing sequels to shit games.

When life is hard you retreat to the one thing you can do.
For Sup Forums is its playing games and talking shit about them, for Ubisoft is creating worse sequels to their bad franchises.

Did anyone care about The Crew at all? I can't help but feel the same way as . I was surprised as fuck to see The Crew 2 of all things in that, I only even know about it because they sent out free copies a few months back on Uplay.

>annoucements so bland you low key email people instead of setting up an E3 presentation

stop making games ubisoft

You don't just suddenly stop your shit and wait for them to takeover. Business as usual until you get bought out.

but rayman dude

Today was their investor call, that's why they got their announcements out of the way.

The Crew was actually really good after a few patches.

I, for one, would love a more arcade-y Forza Horizon 3, which I imagine The Crew 2 is gonna be.

It was Ubisoft's earnings call today, so they might as well announce them properly to the general public.

PLEASE INVEST IN OUR COMPANY

OH GOD VIVENDI IS BANGING ON THE DOOR AGAIN

HELP

>another far cry

who the fuck keeps buying it? it went to shit after 2

A complete restructure by Vivendi might be a good thing for them, if anything they'll only release the same game once a year rather than three times with a slightly different coat of paint each time.

Rayman Legends was 2013.

Everyone that doesn't share your point of view.
So the majority.

I guess Vivendi is really making them desperate

Yeah man it's not like they've been working on these games for atleast 2 years.
This isn't Vivendi influenced, it's Ubi being Ubi.

I wonder what edgy antagonist will be in Far Cry 5?

>Yeah man it's not like they've been working on these games for atleast 2 years.
I'm not saying they started working on them because of Vivendi, I'm saying they started shilling them hard.

>Farcry has a blue outline
>5 has a red outline
Is the user from the previous thread correct when he claimed it'd be a cop story?

If far cry 5 is not in the west, in blood dragons universe or in jurassic park I'll probably not even care.

jurassic park would be so awesome. Please. please.

>Ubi will never ever revisit far cry 2's setting
>Le random XD drugs and funny throwback maymays sell way better

Announcing games that'll come out in less than 6 months is shilling now?

There has never been an edgy protag in the FC franchise.

yeh

They'd fuck it up anyway. I still can't believe they created fucking primal. Of all the fucking settings for an FPS, they choose fucking caveman times.

these 'waah shill' posters are really obnoxious.
anything they don't like = shilling, apparently.

You're misunderstanding my posts. Instead of waiting for E3 for better coverage, they're announcing them like 1 month before, which shows they're desperate to have something to impress investors

2 and 3 had totally edgy protagonists.

Who the fuck plays the crew?

Actually disregard that i'm a fucking idiot.

2 had a silent protag and 3 had a frat boy. What the fuck have you been playing?

nah, 2 was a generic protag #23123
3 was generic frat boy #34134, there were some "edgy" choices you could do but they were completely out of character

the russians who hacked my Uplay did, even got me some Uplay points for that piece of garbage before I changed up the password

Ah. But this is pretty much the standard in the industry,user. Destiny 2, CoD WW2, Shadow of Mordor and Darksiders 3 all got announced before E3.

Blood Dragon is God Tier and 3 was amazing. 4 was forgettable and Primal was fun. Its the only Ubisoft series worth playing as of now.

Now that you mention it, it is a tad weird. Are publishers avoiding E3 for some reason?

I am a fan of far cry 3 and 4. But I saw primal and knew right away I had no desire to touch that. I agree with you. I have no idea why they did it.

actually... I do. I think deep down they realized that everyone used the bow for like... 80% of the game so they decided to take a risk in an environment where the bow made sense. Lets face it... far cry is a bow and arrow game. But yeah, Primal just seemed so easy to ignore.

I'd love hunting people and dinosaurs with hi-tech weapons.

Nah it's just become a common theme for big titles to get the announcements out of the way so that they can show more at E3. I think?

It's not an industry/shareholder event anymore again would be my best guess.

So they do their teasing closer to their own investor and shareholder meetings to see how much interest they can draw pre-E3. Some sort of corporate dickwagging no doubt.

People actually use the bow?
That meme weapon is a piece of shit in every game that has it. Bows are boring as all fuck.
I'm glad the fad of putting bows in every single shooter seems to have subsided.

>Ubisoft still suffering from sequelitis
I'm guessing For Honor, Wildlands and that skiing game flopped.

Everyone bought it nobody liked it.
No it's not the crew was god fucking awful I bought wild run for $20 and still consider it a waste

I'm the same as you my dude but no, I think the reason for Primal's existence is much simpler. Think about it.

Far Cry 4 released in 2014. Far Cry 5 is set for this year, 3 years later. So why not just release a cashgrad title in 2016? They knew that it'd sell and with it's marketing campaign (WOW IT'S CAVEMAN FAR CRY LOOK) it did. It was just a quick, well thought-out cashgrab.

Hell, you can google it now if you want to but the madmen at Ubisoft actually re-used Far Cry 4's map. All they did is take the map, remove a bunch of shit, slap a few new textures in there and done. They didn't even change the gameplay in any way, it's just a FC4 copy with less stuff and a new "setting" (read: textures).

Wildlands is a Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon game, they don't get new IP kudos for that.

Watch Dogs, The Division, For Honor and Wildlands are all new IPs released in the last 5 years. Every single one of them has been tremendously successful. There is no reason for them to ignore their already established franchises.

Yeah don't ask me why The Division and Wildlands are treated as new IPs from Ubisoft when there's the Tom Calancy name on both of em but it's what they do.

>Sharpen your blade
>out of the shadows
Are they finally gonna go full weebshit for Asscreed?

Don't reply to me again.

How you drew that conclusion from that simple sentence is beyond me.

Yeah, it was 4's Blood Dragon but they got greedy and most likely padded the game as well to slap a $60 price. I honestly think it would've worked as a lower scale project.

>4's Blood Dragon wasn't even Blood Dragon 2

A company known for shitting out sequels and they can't even deliver the one everyone actually wanted.

>antagonist
nice reading comprehension friend