25 DAYS UNTIL E3 : WISHES AND EXPECTATIONS

Hopes ?

Dreams ?

Expectations ?

TAMMMEEEEMURUMMMPFHH ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing because E3 has been shit for years, why would it suddenly change now?

So those are your expecations then.

Hopes ?
Kingdom hearts 3 info, Resident Evil 8

Dreams ?
Blur 2, Bully 2

Expectations ?
Complete shit show, MUH VR, INDIES, X DOLLARS A MONTH FOR ACCESS TO GAMES, Sequels for franchises that need to die

TAMMMEEEEMURUMMMPFHH ?
i dont know what the fuck this is

Post em

quit making these threads obviously nobody gives a fuck because they are always dying at page 10

That's about it.

? They all hit 500 . kys tameem.

Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
The real MGS5.
Fox Engine remake of MGS3.

Kojima played you all like a fucking fiddle. See that logo on the left? Phantom Pain's logo. See the one on the right? Sony trademarked that, "v" as a game property using the same contractor for Decima and Death Stranding.

Non believers, get fucked.

>Hopes ?
New Splinter Cell
Some new info aboyt Pillars of Eternity 2
Animal Crossing for the switch
Switch has gamecube emulation

>Dreams ?
a new Splinter Cell that isn't garbage
Alpha Protocol 2 by Obsidian
Hitman season 2 miraculously survives the Square Enix bullshit
Switch has gamecube and Wii emulation

>Expectations ?
Memes
Sony has an amazing press conference (very curious if they are doing the live orchestra again this year)
Having fun watching streams

Wheres the new Bingo card for this year?

Let's be real, even if a new old DMC is announced, it will be modern Capcom and Sup Forums hate it. The holy grail DMC5 that Sup Forums created in their head because of DmC doesn't exist.

Look forward to-
>Too anime!
>Too westernized!
>Casualized controls!
>This looks low budget!
>They changed X's voice actor!
>Fucking Season Pass!
>Fucking Unreal Engine!

Take your pick, hell take several.

>finally become a wageslave
>can't watch e3 or anything with livethreads
>feel fucking tired 24/7

you NEETs were onto something

Bloodborne 2

Idgaf if it ends up like DS2 did, it'll still be worth playing

>Bully 2

What about your claims that kojiproductions is a non company can you make a neat infographic to back that up?
Because everything in the multiple games stories and bullshit that Kojima spouts could be misinterpreted.

>Hopes ?
FFVII Remake gameplay, Death Stranding gameplay, DMC5, gameplay for other games we already know about

>Dreams ?
Dragon's Dogma 2

>Expectations ?
Slightly less than my hopes

so kojimbo defs messes around on his wife?

>Hopes
Gimme some good shit nintendo. I don't own a switch but you gotta strike while the iron is hot
Death Stranding (should be a guarantee)
From Software new IP

>Dreams
Metroid
Burnout
ps4/PC crossplay (as if)
id teases new IP
Bethesda teases new Elder Scrolls (implying you wouldn't be hyped)

>Expectations
pic related will be meh looking
Scorpio bullshit
Celebrities that literally nobody asked for
Destiny 2
VR
3DS on suicide watch
Snoop Dogg playing CoD WWII

Someone smarter and most autistic than I found that source. It was rejected once and when everyone started pointing it out on Kojima's twitter it was reapplied again but still pending last I saw the source.

Yes, the sleazy pervert travels everywhere with his assistant in tow.

>MGSV:Sleepwalker

GIVE ME ELDERSCROLLS SIX TODD OR AT LEAST WHIP OUT A TRAILER AND TEASE ME WITH IT

Hitman Season 2.

If you're talking about some pictures which may have been taken when Kojipro was or was ejected from konami the fuck off.
Those pictures probably have a very simple explanation for them.
Show me validproof that Kojipro is not an independent company

>hopes?
Zelda DLC getting released during treehouse
more third party games for switch
more information on KH3 and FF7RE
>dreams?
Shenmue 3 trailer and date
Cuphead gets released
Okami 2
>expectations?
Strong Sony conference, weak M$ conference, PC conference (if there is any) will be a cringefest, EA and Ubisoft will be the usual garbage and Nintendo will dominate with the Treehouse as it's been for the last few years.
Maybe a playable Odissey demo

>>They changed X's voice actor!
>>Fucking Season Pass!

They all are coming back and on board tho and Sup Forums agreed this is the one game that gets a pass on season...pass

*then fuck off

bloodborne 2 will be revealed. i know because reddit and neoGAF told me

DMC FIIIIIIIIIIIVE
RDR2

Here's a better one. Find me proof that it is.

Nope I'm not about to do a mad search for what I'm sure cannot be found.
I choose to trust the official sources that tell us that Hideo Kojima has left Konami along with some staff and the Kojipro division. Also he's concluded his take on the metal gear series with what he considers in his opinion the 'best' one yet.
You forget that you are the autistic spammer my friend. You should be the one doing the research.

>Hopes
Death Stranding gameplay
From Software new ip
Spiderman
Some stuff for Switch
PsVita 2

>Dreams
Some GOOD stuff for the Switch
Price drop of any console or for PS+
Some goddamn surprise announcement

>Expectations
Will be just like last year, Sony making the only decent presentation while the rest will be mediocre at best.

This "ruise cruse" isn't real for one simple reason-

No larger company like Konami would be willing to stick their neck out and damage their reputation for the sake of a ruse.

Why do you mention the V trademark and not sleepwalker

Seriously fuck you

>I choose to trust the official sources that tell us that Hideo Kojima has left Konami along with some staff and the Kojipro division. Also he's concluded his take on the metal gear series with what he considers in his opinion the 'best' one yet.
But there have not been any "official" sources. It's all rumors and second hand sources. Not a single official source says Kojima was "fired". He lectured you about this stuff in MGS2 and you're falling for it when he brings it into the real world.
>You forget that you are the autistic spammer my friend. You should be the one doing the research.
How can I prove something does not exist if it doesn't?

Well, call them crazy cause they did it.
Both of you are autistic as faggot. The trademark "v" confirms it, along with the countless other evidence I always post. There's no way the evidence would exist if the ruse weren't true.

Feels strange now that most of my long-awaited games have already been released...

Can only think of Spiderman, RDR2 and Ni No Kuni 2 that I'm actively looking forward to right now.

I'm looking forward to learning about the New Spider-man game. Please no Moon Swinging.

I think the "v" trademark is way more damning desu, JUST LOOK AT THE FUCKING TRADEMARK. The V is literally the exact same fucking V for the phantom pain trademark yet these fucking morons still deny the ruse.

>Proper Pokemon MMO
>STALKER 2
>2D Metroid
>Manhunt 3
>Looking Glass Studios reforms to create Thief sequel
>Socom 2 HD re-release
>EA, Ubisoft, and Activision go bankrupt
>Chakan sequel
>Monster Hunter 5 trailer, multiplat
>Microsoft sells the Rare IPs to literally anyone
>Mr. Bones sequel
>Kirby's Dream Course sequel with online multiplayer
>TimeSplitters 4
>Valve announces an original IP
>FF7 Remake looks promising
>Red Dead Redemption 2 not delayed
>Konami sells off all its IPs after going bankrupt
>Splinter Cell returns to its roots
>Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/3D ALttP remakes announced for Switch
>2D Castlevania
>Platinum sign agreement to never do another licensed game, funded by mysterious billionaire video game connoiseur
>New Ueda project announced
>Metal Gear Rising 2
>Demon's Souls 2
>Troika reforms to create Bloodlines sequel
>Half-Life 3 finally formally cancelled
>2D Zelda
>Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay trailer, isn't cyberpunk Witcher 3
>VR, motion, F2P or MOBA games aren't shown once
>Legacy of Kain sequel
>San Andreas remake
>Todd, Peter, and Sean all die (offstage)
>Action RPG without glaring flaw announced
>God Hand 2
>Horror game that isn't YouTube reaction bait announced
>Scalebound renewed, goes full multiplat
>Summoner reboot
>Death Stranding shows something substantive
>Chapter 3
>WoW vanilla servers
>Bayonetta 3 (multiplat)
>The Legend of Dragoon prequel
>Diddy Kong Racing 2
>Itagaki returns to direct Ninja Gaiden 4
>Devil May Cry 5
>Digimon World sequel in the same vein as the original
>Digimon Digital Card Battle 2
>Lily Bergamo renewed
>BLAMEsouls trailer
>Valve removes all cosmetics from games
>Bullshots ruled false advertising by Supreme Court day before
>Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer
>Resident Evil returns to its roots with Kamiya and Mikami collaborating
>Team Silent returns to develop Silent Hills
>Aisha Tyler dies on stage

If it's really a ruse cruise and it's revealed on E3, then I'm going to slave away in a warehouse this summer to buy a PS4.

>Not a single official source says Kojima was "fired"
You see I specifically used Kojima left konami.

>He lectured you about this stuff in MGS2 and you're falling for it when he brings it into the real world.

I bet he didnt even write that part. But that doesnt matter.

>How can I prove something does not exist if it doesn't?
I asked you if had any concrete evidence that Kojipro the company is a still a falseflag and actually still remains a subsidiary of Konami as you claim. Just tell me you in particular have nothing else add to what you've already offered in your spammed posts.

I already told you I cannot trust the shit Kojima spews and lines from 16 year old games however good they might be.

>HOPES

Another conference by this dude

>You see I specifically used Kojima left konami.
Actually the OFFICIAL story is "vacation".
>I bet he didnt even write that part. But that doesnt matter.
Yet it was a theme he most certainly wanted to convey. Zero, the big bad of Metal Gear is known for media manipulation. I'm sure Kojima is aware of the theme you dumb fuck.
>I asked you if had any concrete evidence that Kojipro the company is a still a falseflag and actually still remains a subsidiary of Konami as you claim. Just tell me you in particular have nothing else add to what you've already offered in your spammed posts.
Yes, I do have evidence: there exists no official documentation that proves their existence. Feel free to prove me wrong.

The mental illness spewed into any thread involving Kojima and Metal Gear is actually frightening. These people truly have nothing else in their life.

>Yes, I do have evidence: there exists no official documentation that proves their existence
So you have nothing new apart from the mess you regularly spam in mgs threads. Try formatting it in a better way, half the anons who read end up asking you what it meas anyway.
I thought maybe you'd found a japanese site or documents showing that Kojipros location /property/product is still owned by konami or under konami's trademark or something.
>I'm sure Kojima is aware of the theme you dumb fuck.
Sure Kojima is aware of the theme but my implication was that it was not of his original creation. I dont care even if that part was his. I am already disregarding everything in the past games as proof that there will be a ruse cruise.

Look I wpuld in a perfect world want something like this crazy conspiracy to actually be true but I'm not as gullible as you so I asked if you had anything else to offer and you keep repeating the same stuff.
Just say no.

DRINKING GAME WHEN

>Hopes?
FF7R gameplay, KH3 gameplay, new FromSoft games with one of them being AC.
>Dreams?
Death Stranding not being a stupid meme game
A good WH40k strategy game
New Vegas 2
>Expectations:
Sales talk
Multiplat compilations galore
Most conferences having nothing new or exciting
Nintendo not even trying and just having another 20min commercial
Sony having a 4 hour conference with maybe 5 minutes of interesting content
MS announcing exclusive that will never come out

>tfw just began wageslaving
It's only a part-time position, but still.

I'm hoping I can parasite away at least until after E3, after that it's wagecuck time.

So much autism in one post. What will you do when it's all revealed this E3? Will you finally kill yourself? One can only dream.

>dude you spent $60 on a shit game for a prank lmao le ruise cruise
I would hate Kojima if that was true.

>so much autism in one post
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>tfw the only conference I miss because of work is PC

>Dark Souls Collection
It's not happening.

>so much autism in one post

Deal with it bitch boy. For all the content it has, TPP was more than worth the price.

I don't think the switch can even run dark souls 3 unless it's an incredibly watered down port.

I'm going to mock you mercilessly after E3.

Something that's inventive and original that can push the industry standard.

That the gundam stops being posted
my expectation is the circlejerk continues but I can still hope someone stops them

>So much autism in one post. What will you do when it's all revealed this E3? Will you finally kill yourself? One can only dream.
Thank you for confirming you have nothing else?
Answering your question, I already told you I would happily accept a proper replacement for mgsv.
What about you? What happens Kojima perpetrates no shenanigans at e3 again this year?
What if he botches a what in his mind he considers to be a grand entrance again and reveals DS to be the stupid meme game its shaping up to be?
I know that you've got the ruse cruise stuck in your head but just hypothetically consider that he does not deliver what will you do?

Halo 5 officially on PC please. None of this forge crap

>wanting the worst Halo
Lets ask for 3 first, how about?

>not even a single mention of bannerlord.

I am disappoint.

>Hopes
Shin Megami Tensei V
Ace Combat 7
Shin Megami Tensei 1 and 2 3D remakes
Danganronpa 4
Metal Gear Solid V: Chapter 3, directed by Hideo Kojima
>Dreams
same as Hopes, I guess
>Expectations
Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey
Indie trash
Metal Gear Biohazard
Aisha Tyler

Why the fuck are you faggots not using the 2017 Sup Forums E3 gif we just fucking made a couple weeks ago?

Post it

We all know if it does happen it'll be in unreal 4.

Hopes:
FromSoft new IP

Dreams:
DeS remaster
A Yoko Taro game
Death Stranding gameplay

Expectations:
FFVII remake will be shown, and the internet will hate it.
More kikery from Jewbisoft.
Microsoft presentation will be shit, despite showing off Scorpio.
Another cool Death Stranding trailer revealing another famous actor or two, but no gameplay.

there waaaas footage of it running apparently? Or it could just have been streamed videos, don't know.

DANGANRONPA 4 HAHAHAHAHHAH

After v3 i would consider it a miracle

pc 2

>Hopes
Mainline Soul Calibur title available on PC with cross platform play for consoles
New Metroid game in some capacity that isn't shit

New Armored Core game

Switch version 2 that's 100x better than the first switch for assholes like me that literally waited until it inevitably released
>Expectations
Some microsoft shit that looks okay I suppose but it'll get cancelled. Sony apologizes. Nintendo scrapes out a lot of crap for the 3DS and pretty much forgets the Switch exists for whatever reason. Indie games. SJW stuff.

I don't know what happens in v3, please no spoilerino

You forgot

>open world

Your welcome.

>Hopes
- VIIR gameplay
- RE2make trailer
- Insomniac Spidey looking good
- A fucking release date for Sonic Mania
- Crackdown 3 looking fun so Xbros have at least one game to look forward to
- Maybe a trailer for Code Vein or something

>Dreams
- Parasite Eve remake
- A new Dino Crisis
- For Capcom and Platinum to somehow come to an agreement to allow Kamiya to be involved in DMC5

>Expectations
- Another intentionally obscure Death Stranding trailer with another fucking Low Roar song as the soundtrack
- Ubisoft's titles continuing to look average
- A clearly bullshot Last of Us 2 trailer
- Battlefront 2 will be praised for being more of an actual videogame than the first was
- "Games as a service"
- Pandering to China

Somehow you're a bigger retard than Capcom, congrats.

Ho man, are you for an amazing surprise

Maybe he meant his hopes and dreams

Do we have dates for all of them yet? Need to know what I'll see and miss.

Regarding Platinum and Capcom, I saw somewhere that they have been in contact recently, but I don't think it's anything to do with DMC. From the sounds of it, Kamiya wants to do Okami 2.

>hopes
Acknowledgment of devil may cry
>dreams
Devil may cry 5
>expectations
Nothing

Vita means LIFE
LIFE!

Hopes:
- Shit I care about.
- A DMC5 that isn't rushed to shit.
- SMTV
- Juicy KH3 details
- FE Musou and FE Switch
- A pleasant surprise of any sort.
- Microsoft digging its grave even further
Expectations:
- More shit I don't care about
- Inevitable post-election assblast since there's no way these people won't get political

From Software's new ip and maybe a new Elder Scrolls

>Inevitable post-election assblast since there's no way these people won't get political
I remember those ribbons they wore after the Orlando shooting but what other indication is there that they're going to get political?

>End of the Ubi conference
>"But let's get serious guys, gamers save the world every single day, and we can save it from Trump too!"
>rapturous audience applause
Fucking christ I can hear it already

>Ubisoft shows off an early tech demo of an ice cream parlour game
>"TWO SCOOPS? TWOOOO SCOOOOOOPS?!"

>Sony comes on stage
>Curtain opens
>Video starts playing with a giant brick wall
>Dante slices it with Yamato
>The price of that wall could have bought allot of pizzas

>coming 2018

what other places you guys use to get general vidya news, i only use gematsu and sites that basically copies gematsu news.

I hope not, and I'd figure that Sony would have learned from its bullshit after Ghostbusters flopped.

Sup Forums

E M O J I
M
O
J
I

Movie

Honestly...Neogaf is pretty fucking quick with shit (leaks etc) Helps that allot of game devs are on there and insiders. But I don't dare read the threads.

Allgamesdelta is good if you want just raw info and high-res assets, they just post press releases as-is and sometimes have nice fan art on their banner.

I almost want DmC 2 to get made just to see what kind of retarded political comentary they would come up with.