I'll take sequels nobody asked for, for 500

>I'll take sequels nobody asked for, for 500

It'd be a good game if it wasn't shit

This isn't real.

oh it's real alright.

The crew is hands down the worst game I've ever played and that'S coming from someone who thought this game would be everything I wanted.

I mean the team that did TDU made this and TDU2 is my favorite racing game of all time. It's a sHame they dropped the ball so hard, but at the same time it's an Ubisoft game so what do you expect

In my email this morning

Nice shit aliasing and textures.

The crew was fun, Crew 2 should be good too

I wonder if they can unoptimize this game with patches like they did with the first one.

also the game took ages to get bikes and other simple things that should be there from the start...

seriously ubisoft games motto should be: Shitloads of potential, terrible execution

The game was good, but only 2 expansions later

The also manages to have one of the worst car selections ever.

Like what the fuck there's like no euro or JDM, or classics in general. It's mostly American Muscle and modern exotics

The first one looked comfy, as a Britbong the landscape of the US fascinates me and it seemed like a decent "driving across the US for a comfy roadtrip" simulator. But the first one was online only so I refused to buy it. I hope the second one is the US again, expanded even further than before with an offline component. But I'm guessing it's gonna be South America / Europe or something.

I play a lot of The Crew but there's a lot that could be fixed and they would really have to step up to compete with Forza Horizon 3. Its an Ubisoft game so I doubt it will be anything more than a rehash with a new map.

They need to remove the drafting mechanic or I'm not even touching it was the stupidest fucking mechanic ever. It actually encouraged you to sit in second place and make your move in the last moments of a race, it completely fucked Drag racing also. Car variety also needs to be better, there were way too many American cars, no joke after DLC there were 4 Mustang and 4 Corvettes one of the DLC packs had TWO fucking Corvettes. The game only launched with two Nissans and that was it for jap cars none of the staples you would expect like a Supra, Evo, or STI, not having an EVO or STI in a game with rally racing was completely retarded. Also remove DUDE TOWER LMAO that have to be shoehorned into every ubisoft game.

Biggest thing is end game needs more to do, after you maxed out your parts which was just grinding the stunts where you hit jumps over and over there was little to do but PVP. I mostly just drove around with friends and random people. Although Wild Run did remedy it a little bit.

As this user said it will be squandered potentional ruined by executive meddling and forced shit like the aforementioned Ubisoft towers.

The problem is to me with having "The whole US" is the Major cities look'd the same and most of the driving you were doing was on long stretches of freeway with no change in scenery

>Like what the fuck there's like no euro or JDM, or classics in general. It's mostly American Muscle and modern exotics
Some of the DLC packs were just laughably bad like the Vintage pack which had C2/C3 corvettes and a Spyker which is modern and does not even look "Vintage". The Raid pack had a McClaren F1 which couldn't even use Raid spec. We got a pretty decent euro selection Aston's, Plenty of Mercs, and such later on but jap cars I think the only thing they added was an older Fairlady Z and a Subaru BR-Z.

>there were way too many American cars

HOLY SHIT THIS

As an /o/ nerd I fucking hate American cars. I'm convinced this game was made by my uncle or something becuase it seemed like it was completely out of touch with car culture a Ford shelby and an Mustang? Like they aren't the same fucking car? With only 3 Mercedes and 2 Ferrari's I think there was one BMW and it was a modern one. There are no cars from the 90s in the game.

Has the person who made this game even been to a car meet?

Raid spec was so dumb, why could they have just given us F1 or Circuit spec instead.

But then again it wouldn't have fit with the game's "edgy" theme

I really hope it has a more interesting setting. I wouldn't mind just having it take place in one state or city so long as driving somewhere actually feels satisfying.

It'll probably be shit anyway and i wouldn't be surprised if it's just the original map stretched another 5000km.

>As an /o/ nerd I fucking hate American cars.
I also frequent /o/, I'm American and I hate our cars so it was just annoying as fuck. Had zero interest in really any of that shit. Spent the vast majority of my playtime with the R34 occasionally using the RUF or Hummer for Raid.

>why could they have just given us F1 or Circuit spec instead.
The game did have a circuit spec though.

Raid was actually my favorite spec I was just disappointed how shitty the DLC pack for it was.

It's not even that. It just doesn't make sense to make a racing game and level brands like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari so empty. How can you make a racing game and only have 5 cars total for the 3 biggest sports car manufactures worldwide.

But thank god they have the Ford F1 150. And don't even get me started on how shitty the skyline handled. Like I said it seemed like it was made by people who wanted to make an action movie about cars not a game for lovers of cars and car culture

Lel I finished the story with an r34. Best car

Ubisoft is starting to get desperate

I want the first one to go free on PS+

It seems like a comfy game to just drive around in because of the map. I enjoyed the Beta and going to Vegas

Agree. I'm not American but very interested in Yosemite so I decided to visit it and was very disappointed. I don't know if it's disappointing in real life but I hoped for a little more than what I got.

On another note, how's STEEP?

>I'll take sequels nobody on Sup Forums asked for because they're contrarians who avoid games just because of the publisher's name, for 1000