PC fags hyping up a shitty game because they're still bitter about Bloodborne and Nioh

>PC fags hyping up a shitty game because they're still bitter about Bloodborne and Nioh
NEVER
EVER

It just came out and most discussion about it is critical and aware that it is flawed. There might be something go, there might not be. It's too early to tell.

>pc gaming community is cancer
meanwhile

>5 bosses
>no MP

that's all I needed to know.

>Game is less than 24 hours old
>1/4 of posters have even played it
>all this bitter shit posting

Sad place.

im playing it.
good
ganeplay is good, is pretty responsive and fast, no point of compartion to lords of the fallen, they really put their shit together.
runs smooth as fuck on pc
the lock on mechanic is pretty good, and a fun way top get your equipment.

im just a couple of hours in, but so far its pretty good.

Thinking 5 bosses is to little is your desire for this game be more like Dark souls

does it support borderless mode?

Literally nobody is hyping this game. The only "positive" posts i see are ironic. Jesus where the fuck have you been you baiting faggot.

The combat is pretty good and i must say it is more satisfying than any of the souls games.The typical area monsters are like minibosses which are pretty challenging and fun.I also like the targeting system and such.But the game is pretty uninspired in nearly every category.It is nice that the areas are interconnected but the places are mostly consist of samey areas and they over did the use of corridors in the areas.There isnt any iconic scenary in the arenas nor diversity between the areas.The weapons are pretty boring for a game that is sci-fi themed.I expected crazy trick weapon-like designs like in BB.Boss fights are okay but nothing special.Overall its okay but could've been much better.

Its a pretty good game and there is nothing salty sonybros can do about it.

I like it....

so...is it cracked yet?

I played Lords of the Fallen for 10 minutes, uninstalled and will never play a game made by these devs ever again.

It's pretty good actually

shame, because the combat in the surge is actually good.

?

i actually tried to give lords of the fallen a chance but that game is fucking garbage. Most weapons having so little range and slow move sets hat it was too ridiculous for me.

I got it on PC. My xbox 360 controller is recognized in the game and works in other games but isnt working in this game. I don't want to play a soulslike game without a controller.

im a few hours in and honestly much prefer lords of the fallen

when does it get good?

>autistic sony fanboys screech that any souls-like that isn't "muh excusib" is shit

Friendly reminder that Nioh is a mediocre knock off with no enemy variety and loot grinding. And Bloodborne was the only decent game on the platform for years and even that is just an overhyped dumbed down version of souls with top hats and trenchcoats.

It just looks so bland and boring from every angle.

The premise, the main character, the setting, the gameplay, everything.

So I just want to know what the deal is with the whole beginning of the game. Because there's the cutscene where the exoskeleton and shit is bolted on to him, then it suddenly cuts to some unspecified time later and you're fighting zombies or something in a ruined factory in who knows where. Nothing makes sense.

but a bunch of the souls series is available in a bunch of consoles and pc, even dark souls one.

time is convoluted....

you can lord bloodbourne over their heads all you want

but Nioh, cmon

Yeah but "BUDBOOR" and nioh are exclusive to ps4, hats why the autistic defense force comes out in droves if you point out any flaw in those two games.

So in the future we all fight with rockem sockem robot suits instead of guns?

Nah, Nioh gets bashed by its fans all the time. It's a flawed game.

It's still better than fucking the surge, though.

>falseflagging sony fanbois getting butthurt and hyping a game they shouldn't even care about giving the fame souls already has

you're mentally ill and need assistance for your own safety

How do i beat the second boss?
No matter how much i hit it, it does not lose any hp.

I don't think there's anybody hyped for this regardless of the platform of choice.

>That Safe Room music.

>The weapons are pretty boring for a game that is sci-fi themed.I expected crazy trick weapon-like designs like in BB.

Are you mixing up your R1/R2s and charge (holding down the button) attacks? This doesn't go for all weapons, but some of them have special unique moves. The Firebug Throttle you get from the second boss can both shoot a close-ranged fireball and also do that fire spin move the boss uses.

I keep having an issue where if the game detects any mouse movement / keyboard use before the main menu pops up, it refuses to detect my controller. Just try spamming buttons on the gamepad while it's loading in and see if that works.