HOLY SHIT SPLATOON BTFOED!?
youtube.com/watch?v=P2wadRnT9ts

How many copies will you guys buy?
3 for me.

No stop Splatoon is all we have!

I don't buy this game because I'm nofap for months but it looks fun

Why are you nofap?

>nofap
Enjoy your prostate cancer chances increasing.

because masturbation is both gay and a sin

>its another "we pretend we like a Senran Kagura game for its shit gameplay" thread
You virgins have got to go.

I hope there's enough people so we'll have fun times on PC.

I unironical look forward to this hope online isn't dead

You will get prostate cancer anyway. It's a given.

Steam release when?

I already own a copy and the game is pretty goddamn fun. Spent MANY MANY hours in the dressing room as they have so many more things possible.

Helps when the characters are legal.

I thought being gay was a sin, period, so how can masturbation be gay AND sin? Kinda redundant, no?

Wow it actually looks like some work went into this one, but seriously do they have a team of 100 0 japs working on these games I feel like every couple weeks I see people talking about a new Senran game.

Two sins: masturbation and homosexuality

I'm gay and like senran kagura.

>only similarity is water-based weapons
why bother compare it to splatoon?

ANIME TIDDIES

Splatoon doesn't even use water based weapons, it's fucking ink. However that would require people to either play the game or doing research before shitposting.

Yes! If only we had tasted the glory of pussy once none of us would like this series. That's why the virgin killer sweater was created. I mean it's impossible people like the series for it's weird humor, funny characters and fun game play. Because nothing of that is subjective at all. I mean, even if a lot of people like the series for the fan service, so fucking what? Let me guess:

>LOL KEKS adhominem spotted/detected

So masturbation is two sins for the price of one? Is being gay is also two sins? It has to be if masturbation = being gay. Then being gay must also mean masturbation, right?

>Niche game
>Online shooter

Uh...this won't end well

It's a pretty small team from what I understand. The other game was a Switch "tech demo". It's only going to feature Asuka and will be very small. Estival versus was released 2 years ago and Senran Kagura 7 is probably releasing next year.

Why does jotaro from jojo's bizarre adventure have breasts?

Because it's hot.

Why would she reduce the amount of weapons she has?

I don't care what anyone says.

At least Senran Kagura is better than Neptunia.

>At least Senran Kagura is better than Neptunia

I'm getting a copy

I already have it but will buy the localization anyway.
Hope the saves are compatible though, I'm still working on getting all the cards and don't want to start all over.

Sure, but why play Senran Kagura when Valkyrie Drive is available?

>PS4 exclusive

NNOOOOOOO

THEY CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS! WE"RE A VIABLE PLATFORM TOO! OTHERWISE WE WOULDN"T GET GAMES TWO OR THREE YEARS AFTER THE SONYBULLS HAD THEM!

P_PLEASE FEED US< WE"RE TIRED OF WESTERN TRASH...

Why not all three?

oh shit my dick. When can I get this?

>Caring if you have to wait
>When you have decades of games to play anyways
Fuck off, false flagger

Right now if you don't mind playing it on japanese, some time in summer for english.

>Senran Kagura
>BTFO'ing anything

>brag about having so many games
>yet you decide to spend your time writing petitions for games that aren't on PC

Why do mustards talk more about games they don't have over the alleged games they do have?

I only speak for myself. I haven't written or signed a single petition to bring games to PC. I have, again, decades of old games to play so I can wait for a game to come out on PC without needing to bitch and moan about not having it right now.

I just want a date please
Please don't let it come out at the end of summer

Then by that logic, what are you doing in this thread? About a game that won't come to your platform in a reasonable amount of time? To talk about a game you won't play for two years (at the least)?

Yes. I enjoy the series and don't mind talking about a game for that series that isn't released yet. What is bad about talking about a series I enjoy?

There's no more appropriate month for a beach game than December.

To be fair, masturbation isn't exactly a sin. In the Bible God punished Onan for masturbating because God wanted him to impregnate someone. Onan didn't want to have kids so he jacked it first so he wouldn't shoot anything during sex and that pissed God off.

Masturbation is super gay though. You're holding a dick in your hands, literally no excuse

They're also team based 3rd person shooters, but that's pretty generic

>for two years (at the least)?
Only SV took 2 years to get a pc port since its localization, both Bon Appetit and EV took like a year, and if PBS's is as fast as its localization, I would expect it on steam early next year.

Because it's a 3rd person shooter than uses water guns.

Do you think Daidouji could take on Jotaro?

Its not gay if its your own retard

But they said it was coming to the west this summer
I just want it already

Being gay=sin
Masturbating= gay+sin
Masturbating =sin)+sin
Masturbating=2sin
sin=masturbating/2
Gay=masturbating/2
2Gay=masturbating

Masturbating is too gay.

This is the best set she has

>can punch through time and space out of sheer anger
Yeah, she'll be fine.

Oh, I missed that. But by summer, they probably mean late August.

What if I rub my penis on something?

>you can't talk about games that won't be released for a while
fantastic console war logic as usual

PEACHY BITCHY SPLASH

I'll be getting both because I'm not a coporate cock-sucking consolefag

The ear cleaner and the nun one weren't bad either, but there's just something special about a dominant looking Ikaruga.

So fat holy shit.

Ryoubi has a fat ass

I'd tongue the pit out of the center of that peach if you know what I mean

The fattest.

I want to tie her sister down and pee on her

Comfy pillow

>implying you wouldn't fuck Haruka

She'd probably want that as well.

Yeah I'd hope she could at least pretend to not like it but, knowing her, that would be very improbable.

Well, that's still technically masturbation. So this user's ( ) equation still stands... I guess.

I wonder what her pain to pleasure ratio is. In PBS, after you defeat her, she sometimes say "Ichatta", meaning "I came". If she can cum from something like high pressure water, what would happen if she got stabbed? Would she just pass out from pleasure or would that pain be too much and she would actually start to dislike it?

that image is cringe as fuck, please do not post on this website for another 3 months and learn what is acceptable and what isn't.

I'm not into blood stuff, but I'm assuming it would hurt. I've heard that being stabbed is one of the most painful things you can experience. I just like the degradation and submission aspect of her personality

If only her in game model reflected this...

VII is better than any Senran Kagura game.

Looks cute and fun. As long as I can be a cute dog girl I'd play.

Anything is better than Neptunia

>Asuka with Homura's hairstyle

i love life

wtf I love splatoon now?!

>Not announced for PC

They don't want money?

@377164889

>weird humor, funny characters and fun game play

It has literally none of those things, people only give two shits about the fan service and then get mad when everyone laughs at them when they try to compare it to something else

>tfw the actual dog girl senran isn't in

F-Fuck...
;- ;

I'm the same. Just speculating. Guro is an instant turn off.

hotglue is going to play this professionally.
what is the price to register a team, 20 million us?

Just put the dog ears and tails on any character. They should be pretty cheap at the store

Alright, cool. I'm excited again.

Yeah, how come the in-game models barely have asses? Shouldn't they be able to use the boob psychics on the butts as well? Maybe not to the extent the boobs jiggle because that would look weird but to some degree. I mean, Ryoubi does have a bigger butt in-game but it's not really that visible. Kafuru has a big ass to in-game for some reason.

If only there was an outfit to complement the ears and tail, it's always about catgirls.
Not that I hate those though.

>3:27
t-tifa?!

This is coming to PC/Switch, right?

There are dog ears and a dog tail in two colors. They are very cheap and available in the store from the beginning (if I remember correctly). Ryouna even acts like a dog in the dressing room. So I would say she's a very good candidate.

PC is almost guaranted, but Switch? I don't think so. Maybe 7 will see a multiplat release in there.

It'll come to PC anyway later on.

>western release date when!!!!!!

>Ikaruga will never seduce you

OVERWaTCH IS FINISHED