What are some games where you team up with former enemies to combat a bigger threat?

What are some games where you team up with former enemies to combat a bigger threat?

Subspace Emmisary in Smash Bros Brawl

>Frieza
Are you for fucking real

>people still whining about Cell not being revived
yeah, how's he going to get God Ki and Golden withing 4 fucking hours?

No it's not.

Buu fell asleep and the animators think Cell is too hard to draw.

If he absorbed a bit of Goku and Frieza would he get both buffs?

It might be, Goku's asking him to join in an upcoming episode

Same way Black managed, Zenkai abuse. I'm more concerned about Freeza losing his space Hitler status. That's what made him special, now he's gonna be another Piccolo because Super never strays too far from source material to the point where everything feels like a retelling.

yes, it is

Yamamuro is a hack animator

just shave off all of his spots when he goes god or gold

That just looks so wrong though

it's Dragon Ball AF Broly all over again

he's just there to "help" for a little and will go back to chimping out over Goku once it's over.

fucking Toyotaro

there's an inter-galactic tournament with the super grand supreme Kai is in attendance. Think android 19, but with the power to blow up the universe. So their job is to make it interesting so the super grand supreme Kai doesn't blow up the universe.

Though I stopped caring about Super after they cucked us hard with Vegito. All that hype was for nothing

Dashinkan and the Omni-Kings are in charge of the tourney with Goku being the reason why it's a thing while they planned to destroy the low mortal-rank universes anyways.

but beerus was already strong enough to destroy the universe when he was fighting with borrowed-god-power super saiyan goku

this is getting silly

I'm still mad they took Roshi over Yamcha

He's a gag character that can create and destroy universes, basically god.

super grand supreme ultra kai doesn't actually fight.

He is a child that can erase universes with a blink of his eye

What evidence do we have of that or is it just some fan theory? Because I sure hope not.

So more than half of that team just exists to job right, what can anyone besides Goku, Vegeta, Freiza, and maybe Piccolo do

>Same way Black managed, Zenkai abuse.
Black was already a God to begin with.

It's in the fucking episode preview synopsis that gets released every week or two in Japan.

He was still barely SSJ level when he started.

so your telling me

they're asking for help from the guy who killed goku's best friend

nah, there are other teams made specifically for jobbing.

Also they are giving one universe to stay as a last chance.

Honestly I would create more universes so I can have yearly tournaments of power.

>super grand supreme ultra kai

So is this a new handwave meme like the place that triggers the spam bullshit so you fags can act like spurgs and get away with it?

Or are you too dense to say Omni-King.

The episode titles have been leaked for months in advanced. We have known the line up (minus Buu) since January.

>Honestly I would create more universes so I can have yearly tournaments of power.
That's what Goku will probably wish for.

Or they are going to get ganked first.

You say that like Vegeta and Buu don't exist.

They also looked up his portrait on the website by checking images and changing filenames, which is where OP's illustration comes from.

17 got boosted to SSB levels as a park ranger that never fought anything but random criminals because reasons. Gohan's power unlock is now a transformation because reasons. Kuririn held his ground against a SSB Kamehameha because reasons. Power levels have been mostly discarded.

>they're asking for help from the guy who killed goku's best friend
Piccolo
Vegeta
Boo

Great. Another "what are some games" about this trending show.
Stay classy Sup Forumsermin scum.

>Power levels have been mostly discarded.
Except for Tien

He already had the skill and knowledge of a God user. All he needed was Goku's power to be high enough.

In the case of Cell he would need to train to access God powers.

>Vegeta

Didn't kill any of his friends. Nappa did most of that, and Goku only left him alive to fight him.

They specifically say in the show he isn't even close to his old power since its been so long and Piccolo says its still there he just needs to find it.

Super saiyan god ritual

>Nappa did most of that,
And Nappa was his underling user.

Don't worry, they'll find a way to kill Yamcha somehow.

Is temporary and takes too long.

Gohan will either pull a Cell or a Super Buu this arc

Not that simple, otherwise Zamasu Goku would have fought Black. Both anime and manga go over his weakness at the beginning and how he built up his strength with zenkai.

It's still retarded and a needless retcon.

then why would buu be featured in the opening credits?
theyve been teasing him as a contender so much and buu is just going to be replaced with someone who already had their chance back in the limelight?

>Kuririn
>no Son Gohan
Be consistent with your weebery

Tambourine Killed Krillin, not Piccolo himself, Vegeta never killed Krillin
By the time Buu killed everyone they finally realized death was trivial because Dragon Balls

>Also they are giving one universe to stay as a last chance.
i realize at the very end they're going to combine every universe to U6's to fill in for it's low mortal level.

Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

>I am King Kai ruler of the galaxy
>I am Supreme Kai, ruler of a bunch of Kais in the western universe
>I am Grand Kai, ruler of all Supreme Kais
>durr...I'm Omni-king, I can blow up the universe

They need to stop the ruler of x bullshit if they keep adding a ruler above that ruler

naw hes the god of the gods that exists in his own existence

I'm no weeb, my dub just didn't butcher the names.

was Rumsshi such a barafag?

That's my fetish.

We are also better for comic and movie discussions than Sup Forums and Sup Forums, prove me wrong

Buu and Piccolo didn't really have any choice in being evil. Piccolo was created to exact revenge on Goku and Buu was created to take over the universe. Both learned they didn't have to be evil through interactions with Goku and others.

>Both anime and manga go over his weakness at the beginning and how he built up his strength with zenkai.
You realise that the anime and manga have him get straight power ups right?
As in all he needed was to unlock Goku's power instead of actually train.

You forget the part that killing means nothing in Dragon Ball

How does that change anything?

>we have a yearly sing along known as Sup Forums Musicals
>I got convinced to be against net neutrality after a discussion with a Sup Forums user

Sup Forums's basically SFW Sup Forums

You make "what are some games" threads?

i bet hes gonna stow away somehow and pop out at the worst time during a fight and somehow manages to get in the way of an enemy blast

So why does it suddenly matter with Frieza?

No, manga explicitly displays Zamasu nearly killing and healing Black as training and anime Black can't shut up about how getting beat up makes him stronger every odd episode.

They don't deserve to be lumped with someone who's pure evil.

Nappa was technically working for Frieza, also again Goku only left him for later.

>It's still retarded and a needless retcon.

As someone who used to fight, when you take years off its just like this. Its retarded to do what they did since it take a year to years to get back to fighting shape and it gets harder as you age.

I thought of this myself, then I thought it was too clever.

Dude what do you wan to bet they will add another level, AT talked about adding the DC universe somehow years ago and I think this is the best way.

Then again AT is notorious for saying something them immediately contradicting himself.

If you play video games don't go to Sup Forums. If you watch movies/tv don't go to Sup Forums

GEE! Sure is VIDEOGAMES around here.

youre forgetting a few levels of kais but yeah its all silly

Chrono Trigger does this. Sorta.

That's not training in the slightest. That's abusing zenkai for straight power boosts.

At aren't you getting here?

Kek'd at Frieza. Also I just noticed, since you mentioned it, that 6 out of 10 were former enemies. Funny

vegeta figured out you could get yourself beaten up near death and then get healed and then get a power boost, at least for him and other saiyans

why didnt they keep doing that

dende was there, he could have healed them, they didnt even need the special beans

So why did they never bring back Nappa and Raditz back to life, it's not like they couldn't easily be kept in line and if Piccolo, Vegeta, 16 and 17, Buu, and now apparently Freiza could chill out and become allies why not your brother and your friends body guard from his childhood

Daikaio is just the leader of the supreme kai not a god of kai.

I'm not talking about his current strength, but turning his unlock into a transformation. They just keep ripping off games, last arc Goku kept using IT as an offensive move and Vegeto had Final Kamehameha.

Well, it technically is training. Point is it wasn't a straight power up, they kept abusing it and Zamasu's god knowledge or ki hardly had anything to do with it.

Apparently the power boosts stop working after a certain point.

i dunno if it's been said already, but Starcraft 2. Atleast for LOTV and HOTS, as far as i can remember

Yeah why the fuck are people discussing something instead of posting sony nigger and pc cuck threads

same reason Vegeta let Cell become Perfect, or why Vegito never appears despite being the ultimate being.

Saiyans love the challenge, they will do anything to get a challenge. Grinding for a power boost is not the saiyan way.

Frieza becoming part of Goku's crew I can believe. 80% of Goku's friends basically tried to kill him at one point, even Yamcha. Cell or 16 still would have been better

>Point is it wasn't a straight power up, they kept abusing it and Zamasu's god knowledge or ki hardly had anything to do with it.
That's all zenkai does it just gives a power boost and nothing else. Where do they actually do any actual training.

Cell and 16 are small fish compared to Freeza with 4 months of training though

I love how off-topic shitters mention these as an excuse.
Both are equally bad you cockloving asshat.