Pirate game

>Pirate game
>Runs like absolute fucking shit
>Controls even worse
>Get to first boss after a painful sequence of shitty clunky air fights and awful input delay
>Die because I can't even control 2b properly
>Have to start again from the begginning of the game and watch cancerous cutscenes
>Uninstall

Holy fuck, how can people enjoy this steaming pile of shit when it's so obvious the devs literally put in no effort whatsoever. How can this game score well? Are you all just a bunch of console kids that think 60fps on a game at absolute max is acceptable?

Did any of you even play the game or did you just jerk it to 2b? I'm genuinely mad I wasted MY time downloading this hunk of trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIviMYbW1Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It plays like any other platinum game. Whether that's good or bad depends on if you like that kind of stuff.

>>Pirate game

YOU ALREADY LOST

>Runs like absolute fucking shit

kek. Runs absolutely fine for me and my specs are old as fuck

i5 7500
GTX 770

Why are pirates so entitled?

1. We used a controller
2. We aren't all retarded kids who are happier about getting to complain than playing a game.

>Bascally unplayable on mouse+keyboard

I'm so happy everyone is pirating this and not giving these jews a dime. The only game I'm willing to have to use a controller for was Dark souls 1. Never will I ever do that again, especially not for low effort weebshit like this.

>7500
>old

Your 770 yes.

Quit running your game on a toaster or git gud. If you're losing to the intro then you're just trash at video games.

Fact - Games run worse when pirated
Get fucking cucked

>Wanting a playable game is being entitled

I bet you were robbed for full price for this clunky mess. I also bet you would get back with your girlfriend after she confessed to getting gangbanged by jeromes and chad.

>playing a fast paced hack n slash on a keyboard

Yikes. This is supreme retardation

Provably false.

I played it on PS4 at a smooth 60fps because I'm not a cuckold that limits themselves to a single system. I heard there's a community patch that fixes the PC issues, why not try that out ;0?

Thats hardly the problem, normal combat gameplay would work fine with kb+m, the constant switching to twinstick shooter, bullet hell and the other small changes would make it very weird though.

No version of the PS4 plays this at smooth 60fps so you are lying user, and everyone knows it.

>kepler (abd mid range at that)
>running well

you're not fooling anyone nigger

yawn

I play on medium and run at a constant 60fps.

Sorry about your toaster, user.

1080p, of course

Stop playing on a fucking toaster?

I know you're lying because I use a gtx 750ti and on 1080p I was getting like 20 frames and below.

Quake champions I can get to run at almost 144 and it hasn't even been optimized yet. Whoever developed this NEEDS to be crucified.

I can get 60fps using far, but goddfuckingdamn the framepacing is still horrible.

He has a better card and probably used FAR like a competent person would.

OP is a huge manchild who wanted to complain first, look for solutions never.

I wish I pirated instead of spending money on the game. Wasn't even close to being worth it.

The funny thing is, you can literally save everywhere as soon as you pass the "tutorial"

>constant switching to twinstick shooter, bullet hell and the other small changes would make it very weird though.
Figures that a pirate cuck wouldn't be any good at video games

I know this is bait, but that still doesn't differ me from telling you to get gud.

Just because I bring up a reasonable point against you doesn't mean I'm defending OP or anything like it you hostile shit-eating fuck. I'm right and you know it, I'm sorry it hurt you feelings so deeply, maybe you should take a break from Sup Forums.

kek thats what you get when its not a CPY crack that disables denuvo but instead some random user who found a bypass. Check cs rin ru legit owners who had 0 issues with it have issues with the crack :)

Kek. Whatever you say my man.

Got your shit pushed in, did ya? Must be hard trying to play games when you suck so horribly.

>video games are hard, I can't do easy shooting sections, I'm right, waaaah
Go play Smash TV if you want to see some bullshit and get good, the game will literally play itself for you if you suck this much

>steal game
>complain it isn't good enough for you

I remember when I was 15

>Using m+kb in a hack and slash rpg

Are you retarded, stubborn, or a mix of both?

He's the underage r/pcmasterrace that's shitting up the board and making every normal pc user look bad

>>steal

Very stubborn. Anything console related is strictly for 14 year olds and below. I won't associate myself with it.

Just go pirate a modern video card from the electronics store

Are you just the same guy over and over trying to make pirates look bad or are there genuinely THIS many pirates with horrendously shit taste?

>Holy fuck, how can people enjoy this steaming pile of shit when it's so obvious the devs literally put in no effort whatsoever. How can this game score well? Are you all just a bunch of console kids that think 60fps on a game at absolute max is acceptable?

youtube.com/watch?v=MIviMYbW1Rc

Is V2 of crack out already?

Damn it can't be summer already.

Uhh, mine runs flawlessly. Maybe your computer sucks? That's the obvious answer DUH

It's pretty funny because my first death out of two the entire game was also in the first part of the game.

>Single player games
>Playing against retarded AI
>Games played on a controller
>Hard

>Pirate game
let me guess, are you playing in your parents laptop?

You can't remember the future kiddo

People are missing this and just getting tilted by >pirates.
Having to start the entire game again just because you lost to the first boss an hour into the game is cancer.

dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done!