Everyone suddenly hates Danganropa

>Everyone suddenly hates Danganropa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>suddenly
Where the fuck have you been for the past couple years?

What happened? I played the fan translation of the first one and it was pretty good, then just forgot the series existed.

Damn you're late. NDRV3 Shouldve been a wake up call for you.

I never really liked it to begin with. Trials are pretty easy and you can't miss evidence or screw yourself over by being shit.

I'm sure it would be more welcome in Sup Forums

Calling it a game is quite a stretch.

The only good one was SDR2

V3 was irredeemable shit and the ending more so. Not to mention the characters just aren't as likable.

>suddenly
After the fuck up that was DR3 and V3, there shouldn't be any surprise. The only redeeming factor of DR3 was the Sup Forums threads, and if you missed the threads then the anime was pure garbage. V3 failed to change anything for the series and made the TWEESTS of the games even worse than usual.

never forget

2- 3 and 2-4 are the only good parts of the series. Everything else was trash.

V3 pretty much showed that Kohacka doesnt give a shit about danganronpa and blame the fans to make him stuck in that franchise.

Fuck not 2-3. I meant 2-5.

despair

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING SUPPOSED TO MEAN

The anime was shit and V3's twist really does show that danganronpa can't have a good plot, only good individual cases that are later brought down by chapter 6.

Oh, shit, meant to write 2-1, not 2-5.

What was even the appeal in the first place?

The one for NDRV3? Basically the developers saying were bad people for liking a franchise and we should be ashamed of ourselves for supporting the series and creating tons of fan content expressing our love for it.

I liked DR1
Should I bother with the second?

Those trials constantly throwing shitty minigames at you made me drop the game halfway through.
Not to mention not being allowed to work out anything for myself because other characters would constantly tell me the big twists was fucking annoying.
I was really interested in the story but that gameplay was fucking ass.
And not in the good way.

>Zero Escape dead
>Danganronpa dead
How did Ace Attorney do it? SoJ was actually good. Even if it didn't change the formula that much, it felt like the most consistent game in the series.

You are who you choose to be.
...and he chose to be a giant gun and blow everything up.

Yes. I enjoyed the second more, even though it had some of the same problems the first game had.

AT doesn't go meta.

DR2 is usually considered much better than the first. Personally I didn't like DR2 because everything felt like a joke, from the characters, to the murders, to the trials, to the executions. It's good to have humor, but not every waking minute of the game.

I loved both games.
I thought the DR3 anime was pretty decent
Don't let the opinions of others direct yours.

So how many games are there? I'm pirating 2 and I'm going to skip ultra despair girls. Already beat the first one.

How many anime adaptations are there?

Danganronpa is great and shit at the same time, sometimes the shit part overthrows the good one

>Hasn't played AE
That was the game that made me turn on the series. Bought it on release and remember anons circle jerking it and calling it good. Fuck that button and fuck Monaca.

One big thing I hate about Danganronpa is that it isn't a choice based game. The premise and everything around it sets it up like one, but it isn't.

Those free time events? Fucking useless. They should've had it to where the FTEs greatly become a factor on who lives, dies, and is a murderer, etc.

For example, you were spending time with one character so they didn't die in the hands of another who was ready to kill them that night.

Or you talking with someone changed their mind about murdering someone.

How about where depending on who you built relationships with, they help you with the investingtion and defend you in the trial? Vice versa where someone who doesn't like you will try to sabotage and accuse you in the trial.

We could've had something like Until Dawn where the amount of people who live and who lives are up to your choices and how you impacted people. The mastermind could be random each time you play.

There are likeable characters in this series, and Im sure everyone would love a chance to save them or have influence to kill someone off they don't like.

I heard the beta Distrust had ideas for this. I really hope they do something like that one day cause I feel thsee games would work better as that.

1, 2, UDG, V3, Some weird VR thing.
As for anime adaptations, you've got the original one of 1 (which truncates everything and is generally terrible) and 3 (which just craps over the previous games, but at least the dub actors seemed to be having fun).

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

Too bad the dub was released after the DR3 memeride.

wew

I have a problem with V3. I just dislike that they rehashed the first games cases. Not as original as i expected.

Wasn't that kinda the point?
It was being run by an insane fangirl who wanted to keep giving the crowd the same formula

DR2 doesn't have the nice oppressive atmosphere of the original. the new music is too cheery aswell.