Post Developers Who have never made a bad game

Post Developers Who have never made a bad game

That devilishly handsome Todd Howard fella from Bethesda.

But everything he's made since MGS3 has been shit?

ToadyOne, this is now a Dorf Fort thread

I remember when 70% of my fortress population was babies...

Terrible times.

ZOE1 was pretty mediocre

The dead walk! Hide while you still can!

Not bad

kek

Even Mushiking was good.

why didn't you post one?

>playing df
>everything is going well
>goblin siege
>forgot to fix up the entrance
>kill them but lose a few valuable workers
>migrant wave
>oh yes that should help
>look at my meeting hall
>babies everywhere
>wat
Is this a new bug or something?

Everything.

does dwarf the rapist work on the newer version yet?

Well Stephanie hasnt made a game so i guess you're right.. Oh an then theres kojimbosama

Get the starter pack and put a population cap on for children. 10-20% is good. Don't be one of those elitist fags who refuse to use any of the external applications that fix problems with the game and just enjoy all the fixes people have put out, shit is so good.

He didn't actually make Duke Nukem Forever or Aliens Colonial Marines. He just took what was already there made by someone else and tried to make the best of it. But yet everyone blames Gearbox 100% for those games. Battleborn is actually great, it was just bad timing. It's like if Bayonetta 2 released alongside Breath of the Wild. No shit BOTW is gonna be much better, it's a Zelda game made by Nintendo. But that doesn't mean Bayonetta 2 is bad. Same with Battleborn and Overwatch. This is Blizzard we're talking about. Only Nintendo could probably stand toe to toe with them in terms of muscle and sales figures. That doesn't make Battleborn bad, it was just dumb of Gearbox to pick that release date. And no, I'm not Randy nor do I work a Gearbox, I just legitimately enjoy Borderlands and Battleborn which are unironically good games, but everyone is still butthurt after Colonial Marines for some reason. You learned not to pre-order games, take that knowledge with you and keep it and become a smarter consumer next time. Don't just keep throwing a tantrum over it if you're still gonna go out and pre-order other games from other companies just to get shafted again. I never even played Duke Nukem or Aliens Colonial Marines because I waited for the reviews. Life is too short to hold a grudge over a video game.

Wait, that shirt has a fucking zipper.

Stop ranting Randy

Nah, Fallout 4 was hot garbage. Keep that between us, stranger, but I pirated it and I'm thankful for it.

>pick not related

Literally why the fuck is Joosten there? It's just a fucking picture of her next to a gif of Kojima. Why the fuck are people so obsessed with this ugly broad who didn't even fucking act in a game?

Mother of god