Leave Sonic Forces to me

Leave Sonic Forces to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CZKqKGBwb0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Coldsteels report in.

I honestly can't decide whether to play as Coldsteel or Sonichu.

Fucking this.

>OC will be adressed to as buddy on the cutscenes
>Not making the greatest buddy

What about bloodshot?

youtu.be/CZKqKGBwb0s

>people already forgot about blooshot

what the fuck Sup Forums

>hey buddy
>Fuck Off.
>he doesn't want this in a companion
I'm genuinely considering picking this up for the novelty of running coldsteel or sonichu, so I'm hoping the game ends up having more to it than memeing it up wiht ocs

>your face when this is the game/event that will bring Chris Chan back to the spotlight
>your face when Chris Chan will get the motivation to continue his Sonichu comics starting a new era of Chris Chan

Switch version better have amiibo support

Sega knows about Sonichu. Nintendo knows about Chris Chan.
It is possible, but this would be too good. The world isn't perfect

I hope your characters have personality choices. It just won't be right if my Coldsteel is jolly.

No, leave Sonic Forces to ME.

>RayAndFlare
I remember this guy

Will this game cause a renaissance in the text to speech Sonic recolor video genre?

Its easy to forget when the commentary shit was taken over by Sonicfags

On the real though, is there a real chance we could meme Coldsteel and the Sonic Fighting Academy into the canon? They've already acknowledged his existence shit posting on Twitter.

I'll never get tired of OC description autism.

Google has done some pretty dumb shit with Youtube, but man they made that site look immensely better.

in the last couple of years, yeah.
we had a big pile of shit for a time, but nowadays design is comfy as fuck, it even has more personality.

>Sega has literally embrace the autism of Sonic community
i don't know how to feel about this

Any word from Chris yet?

I never minded the like/dislike system for videos because I'm the sort of faggot who likes pass/fail ratings.

Chris is slow as shit on news. He'll probably get super hyped in a couple weeks.

i feel empty.

this is not going anywhere, and is pretty much their declaration that they literally run out of ideas.

they should've pushed the boom series harder instead of pussy out like this.

Its a pretty smart idea, not going to lie.

I'm still sore about them creating 2D Sonic as a separate character because some diaperfag called out about the eye color