Leave the MMO genre to me

Leave the MMO genre to me

I can't wait for MMO's to continue to be niche with a game that doesn't do anything remarkable.

Why is he so full of himself?

thanks for making a bland shitty final fantasy game, let me suck your dick like the rest of your fanbase.

think it's supposed to be a 13/versus 13 joke

NO DANCER = NO BUY

FUCK OFF CANCER SHIT GAME

Yoshi-P is the canon WoL?

Are we back in 2002 again?

Dead game. Dead thread. Dead inside.

>0 players online

+1 INVENTORY SLOT
+0 RETAINER
+5 ARMOURY INVENTORY
JEWISH CANCER DEVS = SE MMO DIVISION MAKES BILLIONS IN PROFITS == CASH SHOP P2W BULLSHIT

THIS game is indefensible it is putrid shit since 3,0 and shillblood is only 100000x worse already

Stop playing the inferior MMO

MMO's haven't been niche since WoW ruined the whole genre.

>8 hours left

just kill me

>steamfags have shit taste

WHO KNEW

Blame the fuckers who keep asking for more cash shop bullshit by buying what they put up on it.
I guarantee you 90% of the people in these threads bought at least one thing on the cash shop.

nobody plays ffxiv on steam

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BAD?!

can confirm. i bought the meme moogle set and the play dead emote.

2 CLASSES ONLY TWO
1 DUNGEON PER PATCH
BUT AT LEAST 10 DIFFERENT KINDS OF TOMESTONES

what a retard

Seriously though, why would anyone buy this on steam? I don't know a single person who bought the steam client.

I bought it on steam a little while after HW because I saw ARR was $20 and i didn't know that once you bought steam you were locked into it
at least I can use steam wallet

Leave World of Warcraft to me.

Yoshi has got a sagging grandma.face. but u know he's deeo in Pussy

WoW is still the king of MMO, though.

SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME.

I'm trying to get back into FF14. I download client I try to log in. Nope need one time password. okay download app. sorry id is invalid. log into square just shows my name but no id. Its one giant fucking circle. HOW THE FUCK DO I DO THIS SHIT.

Buy a new game, start a new account, and continue your journey through Eorzea.

Servers are down you doofus. They're moving the Data Centers.

>Move NA servers further away from where most of NA plays
Genius. How does he do it bros? I hear he's moving the EU servers should go to Eastern Russia and Jap servers in Florida to improve everyone's experience like he's graciously done for NA. Based yoshi and SE

reset your square enix login/pass
contact support to remove your one time password
log back into square enix account management
download Square enix software token on your phone
connect the 2
boom you're done

Where are the new servers being located for NA?

>The liberation of Ala Mhigo will take advantage of the MMO genre

What did Yoshida mean by this

That's allot of fucking work to just log in and download this game.

It's amazing how people still support them after the clusterfuck that was original Final Fantasy XIV.

Your fault for getting a one time password on your account like a dumbass or getting hacked

well you can download the client but you just said you had trouble logining in
wait for the data center relocation to end and try again

>Massive battles involving 100's of players rather than being limited to 24 or lame events like S ranks.
Sign me up!

works on my machine

Nobody knows until 8 hours from now

It's like they fixed it or something.

better than 1.0 when all the servers were in tokyo
and 2.0 where EU was forced to play on NA servers
no matter where NA servers move, east coast players will at most gain like 50-100ms

>Your fault for getting a one time password on your account like a dumbass or getting hacked

Never did though. When this first came out it wasn't a thing. None of this battle.net tier activation. I played this shit back in like 2013 and it was just username password boom done. Not this shit.

official mobile app with login featuring in-game chat when? (it's been disabled since 3.0)
engaging block/parry tanking aspect when?
non-tab-targetting battle system when?

>24 average ping to new servers
AHAHAHA even better than before and I was around 30-40 beforehand.

Question.

If I buy stormblood does that come with the base game ?

then you may not even have a one time password, the one time password slot is in the launcher and website just incase you have one.

If you suddenly have one on your account that means you got hacked and it's your fault for using the same username/password on multiple sites

Yeah

No, but there's a Stormblood bundle that includes everything for 1 price.

How do I ping the servers like that?

Hey guys where do I find my square id ? It's nowhere on the site once I log in with my email.

Only time I ever played FFXIV was at Heavensward launch and I had a lot of fun. Expansion launches are always fun no matter what the game but I always get bored after a month or two.

command prompt->type tracert neolobby02.ffxiv.com->hit enter->wait and enjoy results

>P2W
What did he mean by this

>take money for a broken product
>haha woops
>take more money for the fixed product
>aren't we generous?

I hope everyone in california dies. That is all.

You got ARR for free if you bought 1.0.

>do Tracert
>34 ms
Fuck yeah, definately better than the 120 I had.

How do we even know that's the server location if the servers aren't open yet? Their IP could have changed when they moved locations.

>Still one month to Stormblood
The wait is fucking killing me

same desu

>live on east coast
>10 hops in
>23 ms
>this isn't so bad
>hop 11
>90ms
>oh god
>hop 19
>times out
guess i wont be playing any more xiv nice knowing you guys

>kill your game with a west coast server

You're retarded. I played beta and hated it despite loving FFXI. Found the collectors edition of 1.0 in a bargain bin a year later which included a second copy of the game plus other shit. When ARR relaunched the rebuilt game it just transfered over.

I didn't have to buy a new product key until the expansion of heavensward

If its timing out more than once, you've sorta got there already. But.. How was this shit found, or how legit is it?

You should have been wishing for that long ago.

the actual server isn't live yet so base it on what lands the closest, a ping jump that large is probably some routing error

Server is in Dallas not California dumbasses

The servers aren't fully up yet, don't worry. I've had issues trying to connect earlier.

its in Texas bitch.

So is this thread going to be another 500 posts of east cucks crying about servers being moved to the best coast and getting a taste of what we were dealing with for years
Didnt hear you fucks calling for a server move to the midwest "because it's fair" until now

EVERYONE CHECK THE LODESTONE
SERVERS ARE UP EARLY
I REPEAT
SERVERS ARE UP EARLY

server moved 1000 miles closer. what should i expect?

CRACKHEADS
AND
DEBUTANTES

Server is in North Dakota.

Proof, because I really want your statement to be true.

Leaf chinks and burger commies don't deserve anything good.

It's difficult to sympathize with west coasters because you know half of them are from commiefornia.

Nigger

>tfw used to have mid 20s ping
>tfw now have mid 120s ping

Then why am I getting routed through Sacarmento before the time-out? I live on the East Coast. I should hop from the closest major exchange (Philly) to West and South before arriving at Texas. I'm willing to believe that my ISP is pants-on-head retarded and routes from one end of the country to another before coming back to the middle, but it would still require proof. Basically until servers are live we can speculah all we want, but that's all it will be.

RIP playing NIN though, I'll have to hope SAM is fun and not punishing if you have >60 ms of latency. My pings were 79~80 ms, not horrible but I've been spoiled by having a data center nearby for fucking once.

Texas and Chicago were the most common locations people were speculating. So somewhere central to both coasts, not a completely opposite of where the old DCs were. This is is just going to create the same problems the west coast had but worse since the east coast doesn't have as good of an infrastructure

>commiefornia will never get nuked
I tell you it's because yoshi wanted the aussies out of tonberry.

It probably will some day. At the very least, it will end up breaking off and becoming its own failed state at some point in the future.

Besides NIN, this game is perfectly playable at 200ms ping thanks to the 2.5s GCD and queue ability mechanics.

Which won't happen because they still have shitty ping to anywhere more than a few miles away from the coast. Must suck to be an Aussie.

I usually heal so I'm not too concerned, but NIN was the only melee I enjoyed playing. I'm going to go into Titan EX when servers are live to see how well I can dodge shit and judge from there.

>People are actually complaining about the server being in the west coast because they get 90 ping or something

I'm Brazilian, i have played this game for 2500 hours with over 200 ping. I have completed all of Alexander Savage. This game's tick rate is so bad that it doesn't even make that much of a difference, i never had any problem dodging anything even with my ping.

hueheeueueheuehue

Nigger I am Australian and I can work with 260 ping, out DPSing every other nigger on Light farms in A1S.
Your ping is small time.

fucking this, played back near release when everyone was bitching about getting hit by aoes they dodged, played in asian servers, played in eu servers without a single problem

What garbage internet are you morons using?

>I have been carried through all of Alexander Savage
Ftfy

If you look at the traceroute again it pings and times out all over the place not just Sacramento. The servers aren't up for another 8 hours and could be delayed even further if something comes up. When they're up and people can log in and find the actual IP address of Primal/Aether (for all we know they changed their IP and host when they moved across the country) then we can figure out.

FFXI master race

FFXIV underage kiddies pls go

This game only has the sever check where your character is every two seconds, having 50 ping or 80 should actually have no difference at all in gameplay.

>What garbage internet are you morons using?
Everyone on the east coast is just using wifi from whatever fast food place is closest to them since they are all packed in like sardines anyway

Garlean gear when?

Because he is on a free vacation to california because he put the servers there

I WANNA BE STEPPED ON BY HIMECUT BITCH