Forget about r9k comlaming because no gf

Forget about r9k comlaming because no gf.
Foreget about /b being dicklets.
Foreget about JIDF fucking up charts.
This motherfucker here is just driving me mad I just want to kill someone or even myself, what do.

git gud

He's just tricky. Rom is the real challenge, with his 1 hit spider swarms and 1 hit aoe and meteor spams

rom fucking easy you pleb

maybe pre-nerf rom but now you can dodge meteors by just sprinting.

You can destroy his sword when he puts it down.
You can parry him, try it when he combos.
Hit him as soon as you dodge his lunge.
Come back later when you are stronger.

you can also back stab him when he's charging up for the second phase of the fight

This guy is bullshit but there's a few things you can do.

>first form: avoid the exploding orbs, and that close-range attack he does if you attack him too many times (or if he just feels like it)
>when he's charging up for his next phase, backstab him (charge with a heavy attack)
>always kill the sword he puts down
>second form: keep your distance and try to bait out his gap-closing attack, he'll usually miss and you can get some hits in (if the camera cooperates with you)
>if you run out of blood vials, you can farm them off those sword-wielding manlets in the library a couple areas before the boss arena

The only thing I did with Rom was equip some more arcane-resistant clothing so I didn't get immediately destroyed by a stray magic attack, otherwise he wasn't too much trouble. Honestly I preferred his fight to all the autistic spazzy beasts, he was a nice change of pace. Wouldn't have felt out of place in Demon's Souls.

>his

>autistic spazzy beasts

I fucking hated Laurence's boss fight.

Ok Ill try all this whatever.

Just take your time to beat his first phase, second phase is much easier since all his attacks can be parried.

Try to parry and use the little towers or whatever they are called as cover. Lure the boss to one of those and fuck him up when he is vulnerable. That worked for me.

I believe in you user!

You can summon me in if you wish, give me a password and location

No, he needs to do this alone.

>parry
Back when i played it i seem to remember going insane because every time i fired my shot would just go over his head

>Finally get Kos Parasite
>Pure Arcane build
>"Oh man i cant wait to rape everything with milkweed"
>It does pitiful damage compared to my fire gemmed saw spear.
>Slow as fuck moveset

Tell me when does it gets fun using Kos? will i have to go spelunking on Chalice Dungeons? is it God's punishment for summoning help on Orphan?

W-was it all for nothing? my struggles, my lack of damage, my scrapping for elemental gems?

SOMEONE TELL ME ITS GOOD.

Kos is for pvp

what the fuck? but im not fond of pvp, i only want to help people with bosses and PvE stuff.

Dont tell me i've wasted all this time for a PvP oriented weapon.

you wasted all that time for a PvP oriented weapon

I was p excited about it too, made sure I put a good amount into Arcane, and it was fucking slow garbage, even at +10 it didn't do as much damage as my +7 beast claws with the same character.

I didn't know it was pvp only but why the fuck even put it in the game as the final ultimate weapon of the last boss?

I-i just dont know what to think now.

I need some time with myself.

What should i do now? My pure arcane, my Kos Parasite...all for nothing?

Tell me what build to do now user, i just dont care anymore

you already know the answer, user.
Wheel.

Does pure arcane works on Wheel?

might work tricked, i've only ever done flat gems

Parrying him is very easy, you can get an easy backstab for huge damage when he's converting to second phase, the sword he puts down can be destroyed, and dodging his flying attack lets you hit him in the back.

Fun but easy boss, you'll get it.

Backstab on chargeup, get high and air parry.

You can thank me later.

It actually does, he will be using it solely on tricked form tho, but thats not an issue.

Laurence is legitimately the worst fight in the entire game, probably even the entire souls-like series.

>guys lets take cleric beast, keep all the shitty aspects of this shitty boss, but now we make him do fire AoE on everything, make him do 40% of a players life with his autistic flailing of AoE autotracking shit

Legitimately the definition of that shitty phrase "artificial difficulty", absolutely no thought was put into this boss other than "make him do 10000000000000000000000000000000000% more damage xD" His second phrase is everything terrible and shitty about the first phase, only it's turned up to 11. How the fuck do you go from Ludwig, Maria, and OoK to this pile of dogshit.

You forgot the Living Failures, but yeah Laurence was just...there.

Living Failures wasn't a a poorly implemented stat check like Laurence is.

>le autistic flailing beast boss with a camera so shitty it makes early PS2 action games look like works of art that does 90% of your life in one hit face

Kos Parasite is great, if you can get gems for it.

Unfortunetly they are the hardest gems to find in the game. A 27% Triangle Arcane gem is not too hard to get, but filling up the radial slots is a right pain in the ass.

The +67.5 arcane gems from Brainsuckers might look appealing. But they really arnt, flat damage isn't affected by ATK modifiers, and Kos parasite has 2-3x modifiers on all its attacks except the multihit AOE (which becomes godly with flat arcane gems).

So in order to find radial gems you need to either farm Bone Ash Hunters until they drop an Arcane 23% +14 flat, which will take forever. Or farm Isz Watchers or Eribritas until you get an offshape (1% droprate) 27% or 24% +15.

A cold Anyssal can also be used but it's not that great because the base scaling is already S++.