Finally get myself interested in playing some PC games

>finally get myself interested in playing some PC games
>start up Gothic 1
>locked into some tiny window, half the screen is black
>start new game
>access violation
>Gothic.exe has stopped working

I just want to play some fucking games for once, jesus christ.

Is that article actually real?

You upgraded your PC but forgot to upgrade your brain

PC gaming requires Intelligence

you have to install a couple of patches to fix that shit, happened to me too.
PC gaming is this. Get the game, figure out why it does not work, find the solution by trial and error, finally play the game.

>the average Sup Forums user is this new

Yes, here's the full article.

>I’m just going to start with this point: I’ve never been raped. But that didn’t make the rape flashback I suffered any less real.

>I had been playing a lot of Animal Crossing on Wii recently enchanted by its charming world and character, but nothing could have prepared me for the way the game would change.

>It all started with Tom Nook, the town’s standard salesman, who charges you with repaying your debt to him over time in order to remain living in the town. This is already problematic – the entire idea that a woman should be beholden to a man in any such way is ludicrous – but things only got worse from there.

>It was a cold winter morning when I was approached upon leaving my comfy home by Tom Nook, who jovially told me that since I had entered the village, he had “been keeping an eye on you and your progress”.

>Instantly, my whole world turned head over heels. My throat went dry, my hands shook, and my whole body trembled with utter fear. A man had been watching me, stalking me – I felt violated to my very core, disgusted of my own body, and worst of all, ashamed that he had seen me.

>He had looked at me. Nothing gave him that right.

>This patriarchal bullshit had to stop – in that instant, I ejected the disc from my Wii and snapped it in two, never to be played again. I had broken out in a cold sweat, and my mind keep flashing back to that moment where I felt that happy-go-lucky raccoon rape my entire body with his metaphorical – and extremely gargantuan – barbed penile.

>Still oozing with imaginary spunk, I rushed to my Macbook Pro and hurried composed a protest letter to Nintendo, complete with no less than a dozen images of my tear-stained face. I can only hope they do the right thing and recall every copy of the game ever released, before putting the Animal Crossing series on hiatus forever.

Playing a 16 year old game and not expecting anything to mess up would be like slapping a PS2 game on a PS4 and expecting it to work perfectly.

But I can put a PS2 game into my PS2 and it works just fine. Or download a PS2 game off of the PS4 store and it works just fine.

Run Windows 98 in a virtual machine.

>Ignoring that this would happen to you regardless of character gender

This is the reason you made this thread you retard?
Try baiting reddit.

Also try to put that PS2 game into PS4 and see how it works you fucking retard.

>But I can put a PS2 game into my PS2 and it works just fine
And if you haven't updated your PC for 16 years it will work fine as well.

Welcome to PC gaming. It's fucking awful.

whomever was creating these needs to start crankin em out again

No.

Read it

>someone will actually fall for this
What a time to be alive

I remember when they were all the rage. It was really hard to tell the real ones from the fake ones.

Hold on hold on.....

Ive been playing Animal Crossing on Wii for years. You could put tile down outside? How?

sometimes there is an art to that shit. maybe it shouldn't make a comeback to not spoil the memories.

when everyone gets on it, the magic is lost

>tfw Gothic was one of your first games and you don't mind the ways it's different from other games of its genre because you're used to it

>Gorilla Hernandez articles were 4 years ago

wow time flies

It's been a good few months since the last Ito dump too. I'm thinking about dumping highscore girl this summer, image dumps have always been my favorite threads on Sup Forums. Some user dumped it a few summers ago but I think it's been long enough that i could post it again myself

>tfw the anime got the shaft

I thought Dr. Seuss was dead

What's funny is she actually wrote an article about being raped multiple times