twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>McCree at mid range takes actual mechanical skill to get ANYTHING done
>one of the worst characters int he game

That's the kind of game Overwatch is.

Yeah... wtf was that all about?

How is he one of the worst?

If you're good at clicking on heads, then he wins basically any mid range duel

>Also deleted my nier hate thread

Fuck these mods. What the fuck has Sup Forums become where threads get deleted purely because they are negative.

I wish we could fucking report the mod and get his powers revoked.

Or you could play Soldier and kill more people, be more maneuverable and heal your team.

>clicking on heads

I play on console though.

Because soldier does what he does but better in every way

Mccree does disgusting damage, and is one of the few heroes that can beat S76. Get good.

T. 3600 SR shitter.

This is Junkrat AKA Jamison Fawkes AKA the character with the highest skill cap in the game.
Say something nice to him.

He's the most fun character to play in the game.
It's a shame he's trapped in it.

Played him for the first time today in the 1v1 mode
Such a satisfying character, scratching my pharah itch

Sure, Mccree can put out the damage, but that's his only thing. Soldier can do slightly less damage, but he can heal other people, move faster and has a retard proof ultimate that can guarantee kills

And what itch is that? I'm guessing your itch to be a huge flaming faggot

Please, over on Sup Forums we have mods that regularly delete threads for comics or cartoons they personally dislike, while leaving obvious rule-breaking threads up. Moderation is no longer trying to maintain order, now they just treat boards as their own clubhouses.

Pharah is my favourite character, but I can't fucking play her because whenever I peep my head around a corner I get fucked by a 76

Junk doesn't have that problem

>Pharah players complaining.

But seriously, Pharah and Soldier and fucking broken and need fixing
everyone needs fixing

Idk what elo you're in where pharah actually does something but I want to be in it
the whole game needs deleting

>Pharah is broken
Get gud pls
Protip: Shoot the Mercy first.
Even I can kill Pharahs semi reliably and I main Junkrat

People still play this game?

I've never played comp, I don't want to play the more cancerous version of the cancer game.
Pharah is a pain to fight since she operates outside of everyone else's optimal range and has no clear counter. People say soldier, Mcree and bastion counter her; but she'll be able to get out of range 90% of the time since damage dropoff for bullets is severe.
I also hate how she's practically fucking silent and you can play her as an assassin, but that's more of a personal gripe.

He used to have a purpose. Killing Tanks. Now his only purpose is killing tracers

Mods are ex redditors and tumblrs. Thats why i am visiting less this site.

what's fun about him? there's nothing fun about lobbing slow grenades towards enemies they can easily sidestep.

EVERY SINGLE JUNKRAT I see can only get kills with the concussion mine because it's the only consistent damage he can shit out. And it's a huge 150 damage AOE in front of him.

>killing tracers
Kek maybe shitty ones, once you know how to jump mid flash he's a joke to kill.

>tfw im the only person on youtube to criticize OW

shared a video with Sup Forums that wasnt finished and got 5 subscribers. I feel like i wont get many though because its illegal to shit on Blizzard even though i make suggestions on how to fix it.

Hopping around like an explosive rabbit, landing directs, trapping people in chokes, spamming a choke and having 4 blow at once on 1 guy.
How could you not find him fun?

But he beats soldier 1v1.

He is not the best by any means but saying he's one of the worst when people like hanzo and junkrat exist is a bit extreme

>I'm shitting on a game people like. Why do they hate me so much

I mean this is just stupidity at its finest

Hanzo is a better mcree

link

Funny way to spell worse....

Hanzo is perhaps the least fun hero to fight.
And both his abilities should be changed. His E is just used as a get out of jail free card, and his shift steps on widow's toes. In some ways his shift is better than widow's ult.

because he is absolutely garbage. I like contributing to my team

Oh yeah, he's bad; but he's still fun.

let me be clear, Im not aiming for normies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGndUOeXLJg

I'm not being ironic
Hanzo does mcrees job better in every way
>250 damage headshot, one shotting all the characters mcree wish he could
>no damage fall off
>contributes to team with sonic arrow
>can tank bust better than mcree with scatter arrow
>better maneuverability
>an ultimate that actually does something

then why do you cry about views
>B-BUT IM NOT LOOKING FOR VIEWS
you wouldnt have made the video if that was the case

>im shitting on overwatch with my unique views
>proceeds to complain about shit everyone hates including the overwatch forums
>wonders why the fact that his complaints which have been said a million times didnt get any replies or upvotes

wow no wonder no one cared what you think

I played this for about 50 hours before going back to TF2. There are fun moments but for the most part everything is dumbed down and casualised for the normie MOBA audience.

This is some whiney ass shit. You sound like you are about to cry half the time.

the video isnt finished nor is that one public.

i just dont want to appear to be sucking Blizzards dick like everyone else. these are legit flaws but i havent seen a video that points these out and offer alternatives. plus everyone else has clickbait titles and just does a 5 minute edit with text over gameplay.

No one read it because it was a long post and it wasnt about crying over a "broken character" or SJW shit.

>making fun of someones voice when you are from a third world country
really makes me think.

Besides, I feel like crying when I play Overwatch in general so I guess it fits perfectly.

Guess I was expecting to much from Sup Forums to give any sort of feedback.

>being this angry over something
No one is forcing you to play.

Or maybe its because you keep repeating shit people have already complained about for several months now.

>Guess I was expecting to much from Sup Forums to give any sort of feedback.
how about stop expecting everyone to take your opinions like they are some kind of crazy revelation

McCree has "Good numbers" as in, good damage, but his kit is shit

Sure, other people complain about the shit but no one really talks about how to fix it.

Blizz forum is SJW and "OP PLS NERF"

Reddit is i dont even fucking know, POTG videoclip central? Seems like a reddit thing. Maybe also reposting shit they found on Sup Forums

/OWG/ is all waifu posting, me ooga team booga, say something nice, etc.

and Sup Forums is all >Overwatch because Sup Forums pretends to hate popular things

Maybe I should just email a Blizz Customer Service Rep. Id prob get more from them than anyone else, even if theyre just gonna tell me they cant do shit.

Remove Genji and Mei. Game instantly improves. Fucking overloaded kit cancer.

>no one really talks about how to fix it.
thats all threads here usually are
and much like your video their "ways to fix" are terrible
not to mention if you have this much negative views on the people you are trying to get to watch (and judging by that its apparently no one)
no one is really gonna care what you think

>lobbing slow grenades towards enemies they can easily sidestep.
you've been playing with some seriously bad junk rats.

I've all but mastered junkrat at this point and I hate seeing other people use him so terribly. holding onto ults, spamming an area with bombs while stationary, not throwing out traps, etc

a good junkrat should be getting their ults every 30 seconds and getting double or even triple kills. if not, then single kills aga8inst a healer or saving a team mate. or fuck it just to preemptively strike the team from their spawn.

and you can use his mine to escape dangerous situations and lob grenades from the air. junk is tight.

tfw this is about as many views as my OW videos.

I don't think any one cares to watch if we're not those main OW channels.

>negative views will not make people watch the video

so basically id have to be all HEY GUYS ITS YA BOI and suck Blizzards dick?

Why would i want to do that?

And desu most of the "fixes" people post here are troll fixes.

post your video so i can watch

>YOU ARE ALL FAGGOTS FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME NOW LISTEN TO ME

yeah those are videos I like to see

>mccree at midrange does fucking nothing because his falloff is fucked

ah so you ARE one of those ITS YA BOIIII

you are seeing what you want to see
people dont like to constnatly be insulted especially by someone who is constantly whining "its not my fault you are all shit"
you are literally shitting on anyone who would have been willing to listen to you
thats probably why no one cared about your opinion in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=PLTbgxJJAuM

hers my least viewed overwatch video.

my most viewed OW video is about ranking up. people like to watch something that they can learn from. rants don't really get views.

>it's gonna be a year later and sombra is still unpickable utter shit in 99% of the situations
>all because blizzard is retarded and instead of just decreasing her spread, they're fixated on what THEY want (even when it's clear that fucking failed horribly) so they just throw random buffs on everything but her damage expecting her to finally be viable

>implying sombrero isn't viable

She has the lowest fucking winrate in the game and she's barely viable in some maps in comp, the bastion of teamwork where she's expected to shine.

>comp
meant pro

she can be if your team takes advantage of the hack. like hacking reins shield away, or hacking bastion off turret mode.

other than that she needs to have her teleport be on demand not with a time limit. I get why they did it that way but its still annoying as fuck.

> literally "Overwatch hate thread"
> literally an entire thread to REEEEEEEE about how your favorite game got copied by another and did better

For what purpose do you need regular threads devoted to pure, unbridled hatred directed toward one game? There's no interesting discussion created in these threads. No humorous or even remotely interesting content is created or shared. All you do is REEEEEEEE about how:

> OW copied TF2
> OW doesn't have rocket jumping like TF2
> OW characters don't spew goofy lines when they kill people

And there's some other stuff, such as "muh player numbers" and "muh map count", but that's it. Yet we still get these threads on a regular basis, and it's this same shit every time.

For what purpose do you need to actively immerse yourselves in hate for one game? Were you genuinely traumatized that OW rose at around the same time TF2 decided to off itself? Are you actively wanting some kind of revenge against this game for perceived wrongs? Do you fantasize about leading some kind of great crusade against this game to kill it off forever? Is this thread some kind of indulgence, where you can drift off into a world where this game is dead and buried and TF2 reigns supreme?

You are truly the worst elements of Sup Forums personified.

take it as a sign that people are playing the game. if they weren't talking about it the game would be done.

Does anyone remember that video that complained about Mei with the chipmunk voice? I can't find it.

People still fucking play TF2, just because you've seen furry server, a brazilian and a russian or two doesn't mean that game's dead.
Overwatch is fucking boring. The end.

Have you read the fucking thread?
there was literally ONE post about tf2 and it was ignored, most of the thread is bitching about the game or talking about the game.

Overwatch doesn't really have a ton of significant problems. The only major one I can think of is the extremely slow rate at which Blizzard is giving the game content. Fuck cosmetics, I want more than a fucking handful of maps to play on. The game isn't like Rainbow Six Seige where the maps play differently nearly every single time. These are chokepoint filled piles of dogshit.

I don't need to know that people are playing OW. Anyone who isn't living in denial knows that.

I want to peer into the mind of someone who's so fucking butthurt that they need to make dedicated OW hate threads every fucking day.

I haven't played since 3-tank meta. What is the bullshit now?

theyre too retarded to know about vg, and most likely get bullied out of there or something. it's better that the jannies just delete these shitty threads tbqh

hes not saying thats all the thread is just that those things are constantly repeated in all threads
every overwatch hate thread is the same thing

Then why exactly he's clicking on those hate threads if he's so adamant on defending Blizzard/OW? Why not just hide and move on?

where is he defending overwatch?
no where did he say anything positive or negative about it
just that all overwatch hate threads are the same thing

I hate "meta"

if people would just be better players the meta wouldn't even be an issue. I seen "bad" comps defeat so called meta teams.

>mccree is a niche hero, gets almost no use because soldier is better than him in every way
>his ult is literally stopped and canceled by fucking everything

desu it's good, i agree on the avoid player thing and the competitive lock though i'd put it at 75

I'll just move to Quake Champions since Overwatch is casual dogshit.

>the character with the highest skill cap in the game.
too bad the vast majority of people who play him are not nearly that good
any idiot can play as junk and get kills

>I hate "meta"
Same. Obeying some "meta" stifles creativity in pretty much every game.

>hearthstone with guns
game sux

Normally just having a Mercy on a Pharah or a Lucio to stick around everybody. Zarya, DVA, a good tank, and then normally somebody plays another attack like Soldier. It's the comp I see most people run. Pharah just gets damage and memes her way around til she gets an ult and waits for dumbasses to bunch up

My friends and I play fucking retarded comps all the time and win. We just communicate and fucking aim well.
Around an hour ago we played all defense heros attacking on Anubis and won. We've won with all attack and all tank comps too.
We regularly wim without a single tank or healer.

> can rocket jump == highest skillcap

Junkrat is a shit character for shitters that only works against other shitters though he's probably the most fun hero in the game

Can't believe I let my friends rope me into getting this shit. We played it together for like 3 weeks and then got bored.