Good, Easy to run games?

>My recently played games section on Steam.
I'm currently on a complete trash PC, some of the games on this list I don't even get more than like, 30 fps on.
>What are some good games worth spending several hours on that bad computers can run?

killing floor
l4d2
fallout new vegas

good answers, already did a playthrough of Fallout New Vegas on this rig, and I don't have friends that would want to play other shits like l4d with me

Underrail
Prison Architect
TIS-100 and Shenzhen I\O if you are into programming
Red Orchestra 2 would work I think
Also nu-classic RPGs (Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Torment) or real classic ones if you didn't play them

Start getting into 4X and Grand Strategy games. Break them up with some indie platformers or something.

Hotline Miami
Limbo
Pretty much every Valve game

LIMBO is kinda shit though, you might as well just play any other indie platformer because it will be better.

Trackmani Nations Forever.

Warband

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

Rimworld
Terraria
Sim City 4
The Sims
Roller Coaster Tycoon
Swat 4
Skyrim
New Vegas
Xenonauts

Hope I helped faggot. Lick my butthole

Life is Strange

Shadowrun

Also Stalker like this user said

Source fucking sucks dick. 1.6 is a million times better.

ill play left for dead with you

Shadowrun Dragonfall and Hong Kong
Invisible Inc
FTL
Pillars of Eternity.
Reccettear.
Cosmic Star Heroine

L4D2 is fun with bots as long as you haven't experienced L4D2 with friends yet.

I haven't heard of any of those, except the prison architect game.
I actually play alot of Civ 5, indie platformers make me wanna gag.
Played it, played it, played em.
More like this, I want a well rounded car driving/racing game, I'm not very experienced in this Genre.
I've heard so much good about Mount & Blade games but never played one, might give it a go.
I heard this game is good, but I've also heard its clunky... also, something about when stealth, once you're caught the enemies beeline to you no matter what. Or something.
Skyrim? Rimworld? You want me to lick your butthole? You're the one who gave ME the rimjob. Swat 4 is awesome, I actually played it not too long ago with a friend, whenever I play sims I can't stop myself from cheating, I can't see myself wasting time watching my dude lift weights for hours to get stats up.
Haha.
Wow! You must be a really cool and old gamer! CS 1.6 is older therefore its like, better and shit! Haha, test a tight noose.
Really? Like, really really?

Farcry 2
Bioshock Remastered
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Grand Theft Auto IV
Counter Strike Source
FTL

just some to name a few.

Thanks, Might give some of those titles a shot.

Also, here's another image of games I've played/attempted to play from my steam library.

Battle Brothers.

Depression Quest

>Binding of Isaac afterbirth +
>Risk of Rain
>MGS V (Can run at high on a three year old laptop)
>Factorio
>Age of Empires 2 HD
>Unironically Assassins Creed series before blackfag
>Fallout
>X-COM
>Farcry 3: Blood Dragon