What are some games where I can play as a cute witch?

What are some games where I can play as a cute witch?

grow up anime retard

More you say?

Metallica isn't particularly little

Also witchy knights is a massively underappreciated game.

Wow I'm retarded, somehow I misread OP as "cute little witch"

Killing self immediately

From Wayforward, it's like some weird Shantae prototype.

Luminous Arc
Bullet Witch
That Animal Crossing clone by Konami where you can date the animal villagers

I want a video game where I can cum inside Sucy.

Legend of the Dark Witch

>tfw no LWA RPG in the style of SMRPG

I think hes asking for it.

No sales academia: The game.

>all other witches were cuter
Why is this allowed?

Mystik Belle

Bullet Witch

Fighting in real life isn't the same as your dumb chinese cartoons. You can't do those epic spins and twirls and kicks. I'll knock you the fuck out, fag.

Portrait of Ruin

She isnt cute either so its fine.

>What are some games where I can play as a cute witch?
It's not that hard user

>Wow I'm retarded, somehow I misread OP as "cute little witch"

That's bizarre, I could've sworn it said "cute little witch" too.

(you)

>No sales academia
That's what they get for not focusing on the best witch.

that last ep

Does anyone remember that one user that wanted a game about cute witches then fucking died a few years ago?

I remember him. That poor fucking bastard just wanted some cute witch vidya.

Picked this out of a collection of roms and was impressed with the gameplay.

Cons is cute! Cute!! Cutest little witch!!!

>that episode when Akko, Lotte and Sucy just go to Finland
I was so weirded out.

where is her nose?

Too bad it's the worst episode in the whole show. All I wanted was comfy Lotte scenes or red team finally out on a full adventure, not whatever the fuck that piece of shit was.

You'd have to leave your basement for that to happen

I wanna fuck that witch.

>Smelly fat virgin that jerks off to little cartoon girls projects his shit life on others
Guess you're just a scared little fag that doesnt want to get the shit beat out of him lmao

Magical Pop'n

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea!

Also Magical Doropie!

She's a cutie and I like her eyebrows
Also Bayonetta

Grim Grimoire by Vanillaware

Is this witch a huge slut?

Painter Momopie

is this sfw (safe for witch)?

>trigger hasn't made a single good anime besides Inferno Cop
it's not fair bros, they were supposed to save anime!

>He doesn't like Luluco

Since she's used goods, do I get a discount if I want to buy her for a couple of hours?

But LWA is amazing so far

No substance.

Inferno Cop was garbage in my opinion. Too fucking forced. That one other experimental anime they did with the girls was so much more interesting.

But you like Inferno Cop?

That's true. It's just a meme studio at this point.

As someone who's been into LWA since the first OVA and watches the episodes in the live stream, it's really not. It's textbook missed opportunities on almost all accounts.

Inferno Cop changed my life.

I like it

I guess I'm actually not enjoying it then, thanks Sup Forums for showing me the way

You just have bad taste. The only anime they did that I'd call bad is Kiznaiver, and just because it lacked focus and went nowhere by the end, not because it was complete garbage. The characters were kinda nice.

I still like it but it's frustrating sometimes.

Nah, but she exudes natural sexuality.

It's always good when someone's there to tell you why you shouldn't be enjoying something. I thank Sup Forums everyday for this.

Kiznaiver is the worst piece of shit I've finished in several years.

I'm not saying you're wrong for enjoying it or that it's bad, I just disagree that it's amazing.

What about that shit LN adaptation?

Fair enough

Can't say, I didn't watch that one precisely because it's not an original work. I was actually about to ask about it.

I mainly like the show because:
a:) it's about magic and magicians
b:) it uses celt folklore as the basis for magic

Is there any other shows or movies that deal with celt or general european folklore?

>a:) it's about magic and magicians
More like a show about magic that insists on hiding it's magical stuff. The setting is ripe for it yet most of the time the episodes just don't take advantage of it.

I know exactly what you mean
I still think it's ok though

You disgust me

she's obsessed with mushrooms

what do you think would happen if she saw a dick?

Magical Doropie

Basically megaman but you're a witch. Her sprite is literally a megaman edit, not even joking. Hard as fuck though.

Bayonetta.

I don't understand this pizza meme.

princess crown in one of the post game stories

she even takes a potion where she turns into an adult for a cutscene. too bad the game never came out in english

You got me to respond

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows
plague is a grill lol

Why are they a cuter looking couple than Akko and Diana?

>Kill la Kill = mediocre
>Inou Battle = bad
>Kiznaiver = bad
>Ninja Slayer = mediocre, waste of character designs and setting
>Luluco = ok
>Little Witch Academia = mediocre so far

Explain this.

Shoujos are meant for Tomboys.

She would cut it off and brew a potion out of it?

Berserk Musou

The only part that disturbs me is Akko's constant failure every episode. Everytime she succeeds in something it's always hamfisted. I mean it doesn't have to be grand like mastering the secrets of the universe on your first try but at least let it be visible through-out at least the next few episodes. She has at least that progress on metamorphosis magic but that took way too long.

Oh, you said cute...

>Diana episode ends up being the worst episode of the series thus far

Really makes you think.

user, please don't post lolicon here.

You mean Genkis.

I agree 100%. I don't mind she being mediocre overall, but at least acknowledge she's been improving considerable since starting out and actually show how she's been improving.

Dragon's dogma, kind of.

Just don't make the pawn a CLW or it's eternal brine time games.

Black Desert

>it's not okay to like KLK anymore because Sup Forums said so

Tomboys are old and busted. It's time for kimoiko to rise.

>first part of multiple-episode story is mostly setup

who wudda thunk't

>that pic
cute