There are people who genuinely get upset when you taunt after killing them

>there are people who genuinely get upset when you taunt after killing them

Aren't you trying to make people feel bad when you do that? Isn't that the whole fucking point?

why can't you celebrate your own victory? If someone's winning makes you that mad then you should stick to participation games

>Fighting game
>Best of 5
>Winning 2 vs 1
>Dude suddenly counterpicks
>Wins that round
>Taunts at the end of it
>Smash him on the last round and taunt him at the end of the round

Some people just get mad

>there are people who got so triggered by ggez blizzard implemented a punishment for the people who say it

They get angry when i spam my mastery 7 emote.

I have no issues with taunting personally, give me incentive to do better and fuck em up. The thing that grinds my gears is the guys that go " GG ez". Not sure why, I know it's just people being faggots, but goddamn it baits me everytime.

That being said I would never censor anything in chat if I made an online game. If you can't take the shit talk get off the fucking internet.

You shouldn't let somebody else affect you that way.

So was it ever confirmed that the penguin simply had mental health issues?

because someone celebrating his own victory is an easy target

Target to whom, the guy who just lost?
He is just setting himself for another humiliation.

What is it about ggez that gets you mad?
I don't understand it, but you're clearly not alone.

Do you pick a character just cause you like their taunt?

I'm not totally sure, it's the combination of a few things I think. Primarily it's that usually it's not even the good player on the team of the highest ranking one that says it, it's some other fucking scrub who gets carried.

>There are people who genuinely don't understand why getting taunted after being defeated stirs up anger and resentment

How far on the spectrum are you?

>he gets mad at video games

Not saying I am, but you must understand that people invest a part of their ego in things that they care about such as their political beliefs, their relationships, their work and their hobbies. Being ego-invested means you care about these things and how they turn out, since they are a part of you. Every time someone mocks you at things you're good at or the things you like, it is an attack against you personally.

Now, there is a difference between not caring and managing emotional responses. I'd argue that all people on Sup Forums care enough to let it bother them, but also make sure that it does not show because that would give more power over you to the person(s) who just owned your ass.

You make sense, but it's still video games, the least important thing ever invented.

But why?

gg no re

Knew a grill who would play only pyro and scout in tf2 and if anyone taunted her she would get extremely mad; she also tried to fuck over one of my friends irl (the sexual way and the non sexual way) over a joke on facebook about the name of her tf2 clan. She even went under his house with her sjw friend shouting at him. Also sent threats to this guy and called me a kid and another our friend a sexist.
Girls are fucking disgusting

>mfw I taunt and spam keybinds on top of it

●•۩۞۩[ŊσσЬ۰đσώŋ]۩۞۩•●

It's more of a joke, really.

it stands for good game, easy. it means that you were really easy for them to beat, thats all. no need to get mad, you should just get more skillfull at the game

But a good game can't be an easy game. If there's no challenge then it's boring.

Lying on the internet is a Sin.

>Say "gg ez" after winning a match on moba-shit
>friend says "I thought you were better than that, you don't kick the losing team"

BUT WHY?

it can still be enjoyable if you completely dominate the enemy team

But when your team is absolute shit and you try your hardest to win but lose and the other team shrug it off because they have a better team its bound to make you a little irritated.

>game has taunts
>game also censors/alters "gg ez" and similar

then dont play team games if you dont like that, play 1v1 online games instead so that all the skill and your loss or win is dependent entirely on you and nothing else

>still love a certain sci-fi FPS
>teabags and body punches after embarrassing an opponent is still a thing
Actually kind of glad it never went out of style.

>grow up being told "sticks and stones"
>banter in every damn online game I played growing up from Quake to UT, source, etc
>later half of 2000s, people start getting offended by everything. Everything becoming a safe place. Participation awards for everything to the kiddies growing up
>be in my early 30s
>say "git gud" in Overwatch
>get reported

>90's
>killed and teabagged
>"I'll have to one-up him"
>00's
>"wow teabagging in current year? real mature, I'll just ignore him"
>10's
"OMFG STOP IT I'M REPORTING YOU SO TOXIC OMG LITERALLY TOXIC CANCER BM RAPIST KILLING OUR COMMUNITY"
>2016+
>same as above but teabagger actually gets banned

Good luck pengu

But that's the point

>game gives extra points for taunting after a kill

>There are genuine people who kick you from a server for killing them too many times.

>game subtracts points for taunting too much
>game has a limited amount of taunts per match

>I WON
>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME

>playing online games
>2026
I diggy duggy

Cowards taunt after they won, feeling safe and secure because the enemy is defeated.

Real men taunt only when the enemy can still damage them, not getting hit because they know the mechanics of the game well enough to have timed their taunt perfectly to avoid damage.

I only taunt with female characters to look cute/sexy. Taunting with males is for faggots.

And thats why action game taunts are the best.
>casually having nero air guitar in a boss fight

>just close your eyes

>>there are people who genuinely get upset when you taunt after killing them

funny thing is the anger goes away after I report someone but if the aggressor is suspended/banned their anger lasts a lifetime.

>that moment in Encounters at the End of the World

>game has in game taunts created by the devs
>get reported and banned for using in game taunts

>friendly mechanic used in friendly ways
>no issue

>friendly mechanic abused to be a cock-gobbler
Enjoy your ban

Define "abused".
Does being "abused" depend on how butthurt you are at the time of being taunted or are you defining it as something akin to "spend all your time taunting and doing nothing else"?

Your friend is a faggot

Taunts in fighting games are disappointing. It can be extremely difficult to actually get one off against an agressive player. Only thing I like about 3S is that most of the taunts can be used as attacks.

Yes, he had autism.

I don't enforce bans I just report them as I see them. Don't like it? Don't be an asshole. It is that simple.

There are literally people who will taunt you after killing them in a video game to incite anger
FTFY

So you can't think of a situation where it's being abused? What, do you just report all taunts out of asshurt?
I don't even know how you'd play TF2, you'd spend more time reporting than playing the game.

>So you can't think of a situation where it's being abused?

I can, but this conversation is pointless since neither of us have influence on the decision-making process that enforcers/admins go through.

You're on a board discussing video games, everything you post here is pointless.

Lets hear your example. Share with the rest of the class

>he doesnt enjoy triggering people
You should try it. Its better than drugs

Why do you have to make gestures after you invade me and kill me? I didn't ask you to invade me. You don't have to make gestures.

And what do I gain from fulfilling your request?
You're clearly interested in what I have yet I gain nothing.

>Libshit friends start playing moba's with me
>I'm always Sup Forums posting and other shit in game
>No chat bans or suspensions which is really impressive
>Constantly BM or taunt
>Friends don't understand or like that I do this, such reasons as it not being nice or it being "toxic" and bad for the community, other such buzz words were used as well.
>Over time convince them with my logic that in every other competitive sport there is bad mouthing and conflict, mobas are no different
>In under a year I have turned 5 of my irl friends into full blown alt right degenerates like myself
FeelsGoodMan

>he doesn't hide from the invader then disconnect once the invader finds him

Try it some time. The hatemail is great.

>only ever use voice chat to call people niggers
>tfw will never be as good as Dellor

>gg ez
>"but you're bad, and you know that, which is why you're using easy mode [hero/weapon/item]."

It's usually true too with the state of modern multiplayer games. Seems like nearly every game is garbage with "metas" where trashcan not-cheaters can playon a de facto easy setting and pretend they won legitimately.

Alright, I'll just assume you can't actually think of an example. Nothing wrong with that bud. Just be honest next time, no one is going to taunt you

>implying my opponents don't play better after I taunt them mid-match

They should be thanking me.

>There are people who genuinely use taunts in games to show off their e-peen

>Alright, I'll just assume you can't actually think of an example

You can think whatever you want m8. Doesn't change facts.

>get killed
>player that killed you taunts
>get so mad that you quit the game and report them
>can't sleep because you spend all night thinking about said player
>log back on a couple days later
>he hasn't been banned
>he kills you and taunts you again

>there are people who are competitive

fucking racist drumpftards amirite

their toxic masculinity is showing

>being competitive in a video game

You are truly, the bane of my sword

The fact that you report people that taunt you is fine. I was just having a conversation on a video game image board. I'm sorry that you don't want to answer the question because "you're not getting anything out of it" this is a really wierd thing to say to be honest, but that's okay. If you're don't want to answer because you're afraid of being ridiculed, don't be, not everyone is out to get you.

>The fact that you report people

Here's where I tune out because it's a moral, subjective argument. Bring facts, not butthurt.

>projecting

I'm not attacking you user, there is no need to be hostile.

>getting this mad someone is taunting you on the internet

did i trigger you? this isnt your safe space poltard

>Play league
>They add mastery emotes you can use in game
>For a short while only your team could see it but they changed it to be seen by all
>Use it when I get a solo kill on a guy, to tilt the guy further
>He rages in the chat
>Tell him "It's a feature" and "to stop crying"
>Get a 2 week chat ban and placed in low priority matches along with all the other scum fucks

You honestly deserve it.

lel
never thought about it that way

Misquote or didn't follow the comment chain?

>Play GW2 PvP
>Fight Thief with my Ele
>Almost have him down
>His other teammates show up and now it's you alone vs. all 5 of them with you getting insta-gank'd and they jump/spam emotes on your corpse
The worst part is that these 'people' actually think that jumping with 3+ players on someone who's alone equals skill...

But I didn't, why would they add the emote to be seen by all if it wasn't meant to taunt?

So if I don't say GG after a game will I get banned for being toxic?

>It's just a game dude

>Tell him "It's a feature" and "to stop crying"

This is why you got a time out user

You made him feel bad. That's why.

It is in fact the opposite user, saying GG before the losing team says it is impolite and would huwt thew wittle feewings.

Clearly the emote got you chat banned.

You said "stop crying", that's a microaggression and against the rules at Riot. Enjoy your ban shitlord

>not running right up to the enemy medic/healer after killing them and taunting in front of their entire team

The true way to taunt, I can die with a smile on my face and dick in my hand. TF2/OW will always be great just for picking off healers as a flanker

>player says "you mad bro?"
>can't respond without looking mad, even if you're not mad

What's wrong with saying, "No, I'm not mad"?

Shit's weak as fuck. Some guy in my ranked game last month out right called me a fat stinking nigger that deserves to die of cancer, I reported the dude and didn't get any notification he was banned. In fact his profile listed his last game played was 3 days ago.

But if I tell some butt hurt lolbab to stop crying over a feature in the game, i deserve a 2 week chat ban? Seems fair.

>Yeah you mad
>Cycle repeats until actually mad

because that fag who said they got banned for a week probably went against a team in a group and they all in that group reported that person. one report doesnt do shit. a group doing the reporting probably will