Which one did it better?

which one did it better?

the one with hot fishmen

They didn't even attempt to do the same thing.

Zelda is a clunky outdated action game that would have got 6.0 reviews if it wasn't a zelda game.
The witcher 3 is the benchmark for modern western RPGS

>Witcher 3
>not clunky

Lmao

the legend of witcher: breath of the wild hunt did it better than both of them.

>wild guy vs breath of the fart
So this is what gaming has become when these are the two pinnacles of the medium. I want to go back.

This right here, fuck nintenbros and witchershitters.

to what? GTA IV?

I haven't played Zelda but the Witcher was garbage compared to Bloodborne

Holy fuck latin american VA for BotW is so good bros I can't go back to the others.

how do you even change?

t. console peasant

One has memorable characters, good soundtrack, solid gameplay, different characters builds with lots of ítems, amazingly fun side activities and minigames (Gwent was the fucking shit) and is overall very well written with expansions so good that they won Game of the Year by themselves.

The other you play as a fuckboi at silky smooth 20 fps where they have to artificially increase game length by making you break your equipment with an empty open world, fucking garbage storyline, characters are mostly furryshit for fags, literally who soundtrack that rewards your activities and exploration with a literal pile of shit instead of building up to something bigger and better and the final boss is one of the most disappointing shitfest of all time.

Bloodborne

Did what better? Be more specific.

this one:

3ACQD-DZR95-X0B7T

the moon isn't that big. dropped

On switch it was an update, on wii u you need to download the VA pack you select it from the options menu in the title screen

topkek

Thanks, user.

I didn't even like BOTW, but I'd rather play it than Witcher. Witcher had much better cutscenes and voice acting, but that doesnt really make it a good game.

Witcher 3. Hands down.

I haven't played BotW yet (waiting to cemu to run it at 30fps), but I hope nobody's kidding themselves into believing Zelda has a better story.

t. salty sonyqueer

The one with boipussy.

They really aren't comparable.

BOTW is good. Really good. However:

Witcher 3 is something else entirely. My first playthrough was over 200 hours, and I felt pretty melancholy when I was done. It was like that feeling you get when finished a whole book series and you know there's no more. Potentially the best story-based game I've ever played.

>I paid 300+ dollars for a mediocre game
Ayy lmao.

Storywise? Absolutely no. Story in Zelda games has always been weak and contrived.

But gameplay-wise? There's not a single open world game which can touch BotW.

Still have no idea what OP is actually getting at. He probably hasn't played both games.

Witcher 3 is a multiplat which means I can play it so I guess it wins?

>There's not a single open world game which can touch BotW.
You're right.

They're just league aheads so they don't get near.

More than that, I got a pro controller too. Think of all the money I gave Nintendo. You mad?

Kill yourself retard

Zelda feels like a real organic world. All of the small pieces of

I clocked 140+ hours into it and I'm gonna do more because I didn't get all the memories+bought the DLCs.

Witcher 3 came after BOTW for me and it has been a slog so far, though I'm only just past the plot getting direction (Find Ciri) so it could definitely pick up, I hated BOTW during and just after the tutorial.

What is there to like about Witcher 3? I really want to like this game but other than going "Damn my new PC is good" I dont get it.

Does anyone even remember Zelda? What a forgettable trainwreck.

Wow. Deluded AND in denial. Not a good combination to go through life with.

I played both and enjoyed both. Both have flaws, but they're still both good games.

t. nigger

No, I just feel sorry for you.

>Witcher 3
>Solid gameplay
What did he mean by this?

Poor. Stop embarrassing yourself.

>tfw when everything about the second statement can be said of Witcher 3
Witcher 1 was Kino, 2 was mediocre, 3 was a steaming pile.

The Witcher has a better story but Zelda has better gameplay and world design.

Witcher 3 is a 10/10.
BOTW is a 7/10.

They're nowhere near in terms of quality.

>Witcher 3
>20 fps
Living the dream, right, consolecuck?

Skyrim

>Witcher 3 is a 10/10.

Don't. I had a great time playing one of the best games of the past 20 years on a shiney new console. March 2017 was magic. Go cry somewhere else.

zelda did everything better

t. white boi

>I had a great time
No, you didn't. Stop lying to yourself.

>avoiding the flaws of Witcher 3
>give it a 10/10

>focus on the flaws of BotW
>give it a 7/10

Oh you.

>play game "optimized" for consoles
>complains that it can be played on one
Remember what W3 looked like before it CDR bowed to their console overlords?

It's ok to have shit taste.

>Witcher 3 sold more on PC than on PS4/Xbone combined
>SONY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BotWfags are like the Hillary supporters of gaming, they're allergic to facts and create an elaborate alternate reality to support their delusions.

All the shitposting says otherwise.

Theres no character in zelda that is slightly equivalent in complexity and dept yen, all zelda characters are dumbed down stereotypes of medieval people but in a pg 12 way where you remove all sexuality and straight up visceral and dark tone of said times and replace them with a world made of pillows for tards not to get hurt mentally or (in game) physically.

Zelda is a weak game with a weak story.

but what was it

Didnt know elder scrolls and GTA games dont count as open world now.

>you didn't have fun with the game of the decade!
Desperate

Okay, you're right.

Witcher 3 is a 9.9/10.

>This taco sucks! It's nothing like my favorite hamburger!
>Being this fucking autistic should be illegal.

None of those have gameplay better than Zelda lmfao

shit, I didn't know this. May have to go full weeb

Skyrim

to*

>Witcher 3 is a 9.9/10.

>botw clunky
>witcher 3 not clunky

ahahahahahahaha

Flavor of the month*

BotW was more fun minute to minute for me. Traveling is just very enjoyable in it, regardless of what you found. Witcher I didn't enjoy traveling that much, but the visuals and storyline were great.

Since dicking around is the best part of any Open World game and combat wasn't necessarily outstanding in either I guess I'd say I enjoyed BotW's open world more.

>>This [Sandwich] sucks! It's nothing like my favorite [Sandwich]!
You sound like the autist here man.

Zelda is a great game with a weak story,
Witcher 3 is a weak game with several great stories

>climbing simulator
>better than anything

>Zelda is a great game
Well shilled, Nintenbro.

BOTW is the greatest GOAT. So it obviously win

Only the first part of your post is worth reading

BotW: movement based, action oriented open world that is extremely gamey.
W3: realism based, story driven open world. Not gamey by design at all and playing the game through gamey open world methods absolutely fucking sucks compared to playing it as a realistic story simulator

>Horizon will be the Zelda beater!
>Okay wait, Nier will be the Zelda beater!
>H-Hang on a sec, Persona 5 will be the Zelda beater!
>N-no, it's not.... I mean, The Surge will be the Zelda beater!
>...... Witcher 3! Yes! Witcher 3 was the Zelda beater all along!
>W-wait, please wait.....

I can accept that.

>he says this while crying about it two months later

>All the small pieces off
what?

fucking hell, is there an alternative to swinging your sword like an autist? This looks like an MMO health chipper

Not my fault The Witcher 3 has garbage writing compared to Crime and Punishment. Bloodborne's minimalist approach is superior to your shitty polish waifu simulator.

>driving simulator
>better than anything
>loading screen simulator
>better than anything

Nice projection, fuckboi.

>Zelda feels like a real organic world. All of the small
Whoops.
Zelda feels like a real organic world. All of the simple mechanics working in tandem to create emergent gameplay situations is fucking sublime. All of the variety in ways I can approach combat and all the different ways even very similar fights can go are amazing and how well balanced your options are is pretty amazing too. All of the enemies (while there DO need to be more) are well defined from one another and their different presences impact the fights dramatically. I kept expecting to reach the point where the game ran out of stuff to show me and I spent the final hours of the game in monotony but it never came. I was oohing and ahhing at this game from start to finish.

Sheikah Slate abilities, guardian abilities, and gear/unique weapons to replace items worked really well although it might be prudent to add a few more items back in some way shape or form, put boomerang swords more in the spotlight, make wands more distinct from swords, etc. And maybe do something to spice up sheikah slate progression a bit.

Shrines were probably the thing I expected to hate the most but I ended up loving. The puzzles shrines that exist stay fresh all the way through, Shrine quests were mostly well done and had good rewards, combat shrines were questionable, at least the weapons changed (doesn't do a whole hell of a lot) but we needed arenas with the large/flying/turret guardians, multiple guardians, special arenas, etc if they were going to go that route.

Honestly out of everything in BotW the biggest thing I think need improving are the quests, the towns, and needing more to keep and eye out for in the world.

So fucking desperate

>No other open world game that can touch Zelda gameplay
Lmao Nier Automata gameplay thrashes botw, retard

riding motorcycles is pretty fun

Lol that doesn't even work since he likes the game and is laughing at your dumb ass

Sent the post early

Just Cause 2 does "haha dude wacky physics sandbox!" better than BotW does

>samefagging this hard
Hmmm...

Why do these terribleposts read like YouTube comments?

Main plotwise, it gets good at Velen and the Bloody Baron. Also, do the side quests. A lot of people who ask this

>What is there to like about Witcher 3?

Somehow wander into Witcher from Bloodborne/Dark Souls without otherwise caring about story driven games. That doesn't seem to be your issue though so after White Orchard, which was just a griffin hunt, Witcher 3 should have a lot to offer you.

Nope

People have these hitbox webms for dark souls, Nier A and witcher and I've never experienced any of these problems after hundreds of hours of gameplay. I feel like these may be issues with user hardware rather than the actual game

>Witcher 3
>Didn't even finish it because of how boring it was
>Huge, empty open world with barely anything interesting or meaningful spread out
>Supposed to care about these characters I know nothing about
>Supposed to insert myself as Geralt, but it's literally impossible
>Gameplay is fucking trash, and you die if you fall more than 5 feet
>Geralt moves like he's trudging through mud all the time
>Couldn't care less about some of the stories, felt no sympathy towards the Red Baron, who in the end got cucked to death
>Solving mysteries ends up just holding down the Witcher Sense button and looking for red highlights

You're so desperate fuccboi

neither did shit

Nintendfag please consider suicide

Zelda botw is the bloodborne equivalent for ninteniggers ... years will go buy, dust will settle over their consoles but they will remember it as it was the highiest peak of their lives because for the moment they were playing it, they felt that the 300 + 60 buckaroos they spend on it paid off in content, and so they will sit together with their chosen console as they pay for their online and buy every other mediocre title while they wait in denial "this could be it, this could be the next zelda/bloodborne" but its not, its just another mediocre title for their mediocre console and dust buries them together while they battle online for who made the best purchase choice.

Brand loyalty is a hell of a drug.