Now THIS is the shit

Now THIS is the shit.

that's actually pretty cool if it is cheap, but as usual i'd imagine that that thing costs like 20 bucks.

Smoking is bad, mmkay.

>Smoking
Fucking normie retards

Why not just put it in your mouth?

>smoking anything but hookah
Disgusting.

t. grew up around all smokers and tried smoking on a few separate occasions

Does this work with joints(marijuana)?

You can't even fit your dick in it.

You don't need it. Just use your index and pinky.

Because the smoke goes into your eyes.
You have be 18 or older to post here sweetie

I bet this thread is gonna get a ton of replies.

>smoking inside the house

People who do this should be skinned alive

>muh fruity cigarrette that takes up half the fucking table
Even vapefags aren't as obnoxious as you

Well for your dick, I'd assume that's what the top loop is for.

>being a cuck in your own house

only 9th graders think smoking is cool honey

I remember being 19 and thinking this. Good times.
Hookah is just as bad if not worse from a tar accumulation stand-point

HAHAHA

I SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME UGLY, SMELL AND SLOWLY KILLS ME WITHOUT EVEN GETTING ME HIGH XDDD

>hookah

Just as bad as vape faggots. I got something for you to stick in your mouth and its called cock.

Roll with a filter it should work fine.

>smoking inside
How's living in a trailer park going?

>muh fruity cigarette
It's nothing like cigs though. The smoke smells and tastes good to everyone involved. Not even career smokers think cig smoke smells good. It also doesn't make your hands smell like trash even through washing them.

But wouldn't you just get ash all over the rug?

The studies about hookah are all over the fucking place because you're only supposed to puff it like a cigar apparently. That's what they do in its place of origin. But a ton of people just inhale that shit including me so that's where the huge levels of nicotine and tar comes from

i think he was talking about your memery about normies reeee and all that normalfag shit you said, sugar puffs.

Aw sweetie, adults are discussing adult habbits honey. Why don't you play with your ds till we're done

Nowhere in that post did I say it was better for you healthwise. It's simply much less disgusting to be around or do.

my mistake angel

>smoking
>vaping
>dudeweedlmao

>my friends and i like it so everyone must like it
Quentin died fighting this kind of thought.

but thats what ash trays are for
it just seems awkward and unnecessary to us a ring like that
looks as stupid as vaping

If you smoke weed and have tattoos, you are a massive faggot. Just letting you know, Sup Forums.

>look at me guys, aren't I cool? I'm fucking up my lungs beyond repair!

>smoking

>You have be 18 or older to post here sweetie
Try harder retard.

Where the fuck do I learn how to smoke a cigar or pipe?

I've been thinking of taking up smoking and I heard that cigars and pipes don't kill your lungs as quick as cigarettes do.

>horrible subs

you have no right for an opinion.

>I don't like the smell of fruits or fragrances
I hope you have anosmia because the world must suck if you don't.

Smoker here. This is fucking retarded, and if you smoke inside the house you need to uppercut yourself

Imagine lacking THIS much self-control

All those bashing those who smoke should let them embrace it, they'll kill themselves off soon enough and the world will be a better place for it.

>learn how to smoke a cigar
are you for real

are you telling me that havinga cigarette after a long day of work isnt amazing
im not talking about pack a day chain smokers those people are walking rags of skin
just one nice cigarette every now and then to take the edge off and relax
still bad for you dont get me wrong but so is drinking

Yo, where can i buy this? Im genuinely interested.

>Look at my adult decision to ruin my lungs
>So mature

>self control
i bet you have a body like a teenage boy with an above average level of estrogen.

Stop fucking talking as if you are on tumblr.

Smoked for almost 10 years. Stopped from one day to another about a year ago. Best decision of my life.

uh huh...

Just get a RingPop from a gas station, enjoy it, and attach a bent paper clip to the leftover ring.

>its a Sup Forums pretends to care about health episode

Those energy drinks and doritos are just fine though right?

lol
Sure
My Mom was a smoker for the best part of her life, I lnow firsthand that it's near impossible for a smoker to stop smoking just like that

Let me tell you dude
I've smoked, both cigarettes and weed at one point and never got to the point where I had to have something in my hand at all times, that's just sad

dude. People don't like the breathe in the damp air that has been inside your lungs, regardless of what it smells like. It would be disgusting If you were to exhale those vapors in any ones general direction.

>smoking weed and cigs

hows it feel to still be 12 years old?

Just water and celery for me, thanks.

You can negate that with some heavy exercise, I'd love to see someone try to get rid of lung cancer

>play a Quantic Dream game
>burn the house down

i don't play vidya for an hour.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums hates weed because they're too socially retarded to find a dealer

My uncle beat lung cancer twice. What now?

>I lnow firsthand that it's near impossible for a smoker to stop smoking just like that

You said it yourself: "near impossible." For a very small percentage of people, they are able to quit and never smoke again. For most everybody else, it's extremely difficult.

If you're trying to replace smoking cigarettes for cigars in hopes they're less damaging, go for it
But if you're a non-smoker wanting to start, don't. Seriously, there's nothing at all going for it, just something that fucks you up

>cigars and pipes don't kill your lungs as quick as cigarettes do

That's because you don't usually smoke a pack (box?) of cigars / a tin of tobacco a day

There are so many better ways to take the edge off.

He'll get it a third time and die

Jogging isn't going to fix diabetes, user.

So do you just cram your controller into your face every ten seconds? And wouldn't this get ash everywhere? And you'd still have to stop to replace the cigarette once it's done, because anybody who would use this must be a chain smoker.

I believe it. I don't know why though. Where I live drugs literally come to you.

Didn't say it was easy.

I don't get the hate for vapes, I used one to quit smoking by tapering off.

like you care, your just a brainwashed 2000's kid

>only children smoke

ironically the anti smoking campaign is what got me to try smoking years ago
camel Turkish is my go to at the moment
i dont understand how they think they are helping their cause

I've never heard of someone whining about it because it's "damp air that has been in your lungs." Do you also tell people not to rub their eyes or nose because it's "disgusting"?

>ashing all over the place

genius

What are some good cigarettes to smoke for your first time? I feel like smoking a cigarette.

I quit cold turkey after 6 years and didn't have any cravings or urges to pick it back up again, it just made me more irritable for a week. I realize now I was smoking because I was bored and using it to pass the time.

Perfectly acceptable reason to vape. Some people take it too far though with the tricks and LEL VAPE NAYSH bullshit.

I try not to judge anyone vaping unless they have a fedora on and a fidget spinner in their pocket.

There's no huge risk of shit happening like there's with suddenly dropping alcohol, right?

of course it will, and most of it is vitriol from normies who either never smoked, cant find any or are so closeminded they think every stoner is a banal idiot

oh right we're talking about cigarettes. I smoke both but cigarettes are retarded, I've done a lot of drugs but only cigs I wish I never picked up..useless shit, smelly addiction. Only high is the one in the morning, maybe two more after that - any thign else is just for the sake of it.

Pipe smokers live two years longer than non-smokers on average. With cigars the paper is not good for you so pipes are marginally healthier. Pipes smell good to smokers and non-smokers alike and are more convenient. Also you shouldnt inhale with pipes or cigarettes, just puff it with your mouth. I dont know about cigars, but pipe smokers who smoke a bowl or so a day have such a small increase in most types of cancer that its not something you should worry about at all. If you smoke a bowl a day (which could last for a long time really, you could keep smoking a bowl for 45 minutes) then you are 3x more likely to get mouth cancer, the other types of cancer you might get from it are negligable. Its a nice hobby and i hope you pick it up. Very relaxing.

I would say to kill yourself to smokers, but you're already doing it. The only problem is you're taken people around you down with you.

Having been around smokers my entire life I seriously can't understand why anyone likes that bullshit
The smell by itself is fucking horrid, I'd dread to imagine the taste

I hate weed because I stopped having fun with it. I just get couchlocked and can't talk that well and it's always an uncomfortable time.

I don't drink soda or eat any snack food.

Lucky Strikes

marlboro lights. also you're gay

Go to your town's biggest vape store and ask if there are any "activity" nights or other types of get-togethers. You will understand the hatred for vapists if you attend.

A bunch of people who never smoked started using them and are completely socially oblivious to the concept that you should only use them in places where it's socially acceptable to smoke. I've had a friend of a friend try spewing that foul shit in my car while giving him a ride because "lol dude it's not tobacco". No but I still think it smells shitty and it's my fucking car.

Also "vape culture" is apparently a thing and it's incredibly stupid.

like an angle grinder

Mouth cancer is pretty fucking horrific.

Doritos and soft drinks don't give everyone around you second hand lung cancer

yup drinking, a nap, going for a drive, watching tv
i do them all sometimes together but cigarettes are one of my favorites

I have a medical card and weed helps me with my chronic cluster headaches and the anxiety it brings way more than the countless bullshit I was prescribed.

>it's a smokers get defensive over basic bait episode

Be a man and smoke marlboro reds.

Thanks anons

Yeah thats a pretty important downside to take note of.

If I were to breathe into your mouth you would find it disgusting right?
If I have to breathe in the vapor coming from your e-cigarette, then it's going to feel like I am breathing in a cloud of your breath. I am willing to say that most people will think the same thing. if you were at a restaurant, then it would be extremely rude to vape near people eating, wouldn't you think so?

My dad's father smoked all the time around him
My dad died of lung cancer 5 years ago.
If you smoke you need to be shot