Remember what it felt like to go on an adventure?

Remember what it felt like to go on an adventure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddd2MInZXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hgJeSe4
youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI
youtube.com/watch?v=mYlaa3sIdOI
youtube.com/watch?v=szPLPstDaxc
youtube.com/watch?v=zzxROmIXxjU
youtube.com/watch?v=k5qfPHt0Pg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ddd2MInZXUU

R>1
HAVE TRACK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

yes where the fuck is maple story 2 gms

also, archer is most hxc class, fuck funded sins

>cheat engine
>vac hacking
>inb4 pay store

>tfw archer
>"can I join"
>"no ur not a sin"

>maple story 2
Fuck off idiot.

>this salt

game looks great, I'm not tryna live in the past

do you have ac though?

>people still play royals

im fast cliker

>Monster Carnival comes out
>Ludi PQ is basically dead
>get friends together and grind Ludi nonstop because we're the only party running it

>get 10 levels in a week

felt fucking good man

Take me 10 years back. when mmos were good and dota was the only moba.

not the same user but the game is absolute nigger shit. i played the kms version. STAY AWAY

>ludi maze pq
>10 hours straight just for a single level
I don't understand why this was so fun.

>people ever playing royals

they've did nothing to stop the duping that has been happening since day one. you had to be S tier autistic to ever play on this shit.

>Jr. Rog was the strongest monster at the time
>Friends meet up around level 30 to platform our way to go see Jr. Rog
>Hopping over Drakes and Cargos

Many lives were lost.. But man that was fun.

srry dude im not joining your pty. u will get owned by ac

u israel?

You have to stop this. These are the memories I yearn for the most, and it hurts. Going on an adventure down the ant tunnel with a party of friends, and being able to survive the blue map with Dark Sight while friends died was the best feeling ever.

Why did so many people ask this? I still can't find an answer after all this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qj4hgJeSe4
Its time to feel again, boys.

>You will never rush kpq again
>you will never drop items in an empty market to transfer items between characters again
>you will never get killed by a balrog for the first time on the trip to orbis again
>you will never get scammed trying to get NX cash again
>you will never rewatch maple kombat again
>you will never hate grinding from 31-35 to get into ludi pq but nobody accepts you because you're low level again
>you will never SELLING FAME 5K@@@@@@@@@@@@ again

I know how you feel... Running away from Tauromacis was a thrill. Going in at 20% exp and leaving with 0 was totally worth it.

I have no idea. My friend used to buy mesos a lot and he said he'd be buying them from like kids in Iraq so maybe there's an Israeli/Palestinian conflict thing that they meme'd into the game. Other than that theory, it's a total mystery to me.

Remember what it felt like to grind?

YAMERO

>Open trade
>hey do u have steely?
>can i see?
>cool!
>press tab tab space enter

I actually made a friend in maple from someone who lived in israel and spoke the same shitty english as the people who asked "u israel".

maybe there actually was a big population of ppl from israel

im a dexless sin with illbies at level 30 get rekt

>>you will never hate grinding from 31-35 to get into ludi pq but nobody accepts you because you're low level again
This is the one.

>you will never use a 60% ATT that fails on a weapon again
>you will never get the feeling of sheer panic when an enemy drops a good equip again
>you will never max out haste again
>you will never get killed by a summoning bag again
>you will never go to piggy beach and get freaked out by an iron pig again
>you will never got to amora to get a shitty haircut again
>you will never die on floor 3 of ludi tower again
>you will never do infuriating jump quests again
>you will never cc pl0x again
>you will never feel the accomplishment of finally being able to kill green mushrooms again

I played last week and got a character from 1 to 150 in a day, I could kill balrogs at level 20, and i could teleport anywhere i wanted thanks to npcs. wtf happened

>you will never drop items in an empty market to transfer items between characters again
I actually busted someone on this once and picked up all his shit, including a Maple Shield with like 15+ att. He begged me to give the shield back to him so I did, but I always wonder what could've been if I made off with it.

Big Bang and potentials happened.

Post your class/character
I was a lvl 54 cleric or something.
It was impossible to level up by I enjoyed going on quests with friends.

>>you will never use a 60% ATT that fails on a weapon again
Wait, I hated this. I'm glad I don't have to put up with those shitty scrolls again.

Honestly what killed the game besides the p2w was (but one could argue was a result of this) the playerbase screaming for more end game content. It got so bad that they messed with the exp rates and the ways of leveling through pq's stream lined everything into npcs available in all towns and then when people still complained (the hardcore playerbase) they introduced events that boosted your character to end game within hours

73-ish Ranger
I wanted Hurricane so badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3pfsCS7fWI

>tfw got to lvl 139 before BigBang

Exploring the 4th job was great. Also riding the Silver Boar was fun.

>be me
>early 2007
>start a dagger thief
>name: rasengan16
>invest in luk, dex and str, thinking they're the right stats for me
>get to level 30 and advance to bandit, sweet
>grinding at the teddies and cakes at around level 31+ (2nd anniversary event)
>the guy im sharing the map with says i fucked up investing in str and that i should restart
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT THE FUCK?
>tell him to fuck off, im unique
>go on the internet and look up bandits with str
>turns out str bandits are a thing. we get different looking daggers with more attack, and they cost a lot less making us more economically viable
>fuck yeah
>start leveling more and more, quitting the game every now and then, but coming back to this character every time
>level 90+
>typhon grinding hell with band of thieves
That was one hell of a journey.

>You will never try to climb down all 100 ludi floors to see whats in the end
>Or try to get to the center of ludi to see whats inside (only to get 1-shot by ghosts)

MS was my babby's first MMO as well.
When I first started out I made a warrior and didn't really know about stats at all.
Me and my bro were like, intelligence is important so we'll add a few of that.
Luckily we had a more experienced friend who fixed us up quickly.

It was the alien place at the bottom, right?
I remember I was way too low a level to do anything there so I grudgingly had to walk all the way back up.

classic video. led me to this one. man.. all the traffic.. the music.. the struggle to the next armor/weapon set.. all dead memories

youtube.com/watch?v=mYlaa3sIdOI

youtube.com/watch?v=szPLPstDaxc

This is the real classic video:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzxROmIXxjU

lmao watching everybody fleeing desperately

Summoning sack videos were my religion. I always wanted to buy one but always pussied out at forking the 20mil.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5qfPHt0Pg0

>that moment someone pisses him off and he delivers swift punishment

glorious

>all the noobs running away in terror

11 years

>2005
>chilling with a friend in the sleepywood sauna (pic not me, got it off google)
>some guy comes in
>"drop game"
>he starts jumping around the map, dropping rare items then picking up
>does this about 4-5 times then asks me to drop
>i drop my rare wooden top stars i paid a lot of mesars for
>he instantly vacs them and flies up off screen
>absolutely devastated and demand all my friends to report him if they ever see him again

Where do you want to go today?

Favorite weapons? Pic related. When I brought my blue ores to some black guy in a warehouse and my screws and leather to some homeless guy on the street and I got this... The feels I had as a kid man..

neo tokyo when

>Henesys

this bad boy

Remember buying jr. celly horns in bulk to boost a new character from level 1?

str daggers>>>

nigger you thinking of zombie teeth

You were never having an adventure, you just were young enough to think you were.

Glad it's not just me, this game filled me with such wonder. Exploring the world felt so satisfying. It was so cohesive and interesting. When they kept adding new areas it was always so exciting seeing how it would fit into the grand scheme of Maple World. I'll never forget taking the airship with two buds and seeing Orbis for the first time, or venturing down to the depths of Sleepywood with a huge group of friends and my asian e-gf .

Finding hidden spots and hanging out with your friends in them was also the bees knees. I miss those days. Never forget the friends I made, even if they may have forgotten me.

What hurts the most is knowing those days are long gone. I haven't felt this amount of joy from a game since.

nah. you could do it with jr celly horns, too. it was the more economical way iirc

>playing video games

So are we making an Ellinia Sup Forums guild or what?

now i am remembering all the people i used to play with and chat on MSN with... wonder what they are like now.,

Alright niggas
>Henesys Hunting ground
>Farming sakura cellions because you're broke and desperate
>All dat classic BGM music
>King slime for the first time
>being happy as fuck when you got hasted and could easily jump to the third sewer pipe
>learning how to jump while sitting in your chair
>Climbing up to the very top of Kerning
>Choosing between NLC, Henesys, or Mushroom shrine for Gach when you got free NX
>That first guild that ever stuck
>Going for your third job advancement and waiting for all your friends/guildies to come before you advanced
>Using your first third job skill for the first time
>LMPQ
>JMS style box jumping in LPQ
>Dat relief when you got return capsules from the first quest in Omega Sector
>Orbis boat
>First Crog sighting ever, trying to compete with friends to see who could stay alive the longest
>Making sick strategies in CPQ with your friend that won you every round
>TRADING CPQ WINS, WE GO FIRST
>Getting vac hacked for the first time
>getting scammed in the hair salon in Henesys where someone hid behind you in that pole as you "compared items" by dropping your best stuff
>Going on suicide runs as a low level in sleepywood to explore
>Fighting the Gatekeepers in the bottom of Ludi
>The first time Pianus was actually there
>Leaving your computer all night so you could sell everything in your first FM4 spot you ever got
>@@@@@@@@ @@ @@@@@@@@

Tell me your favorite monster and maybe why Sup Forums. I just love this orange/yellow glow and spooky design. Plus it's how I solo leveled to priest back then when I didn't know any better.

What was the highest level you nerds reached before quitting?
140 here.

67 sin

171 Kaiser.

Why cant there be a good privater server damnit. Anyone remember OdinMs and LocalMs. LocalMs was my favorite.

181 F/P mage and I quit before the black heaven update. For me I just figured it was time to stop plus all my friends left.

These threads honestly kill me. Id give anything for them to rollback the servers to v62. Best times of my life.

Maple Story 2 fucking WHEN

They can rollback the servers but they can't rollback your life.

like 138 Demon Slayer

though the 100-120 spectrum is around where you figure out that grinding IS the endgame

>v62

Id be okay with them just rolling back the servers. I wouldnt enjoy it as mu h as when i was a kid but id still really enjoy it

WELL GOLLY JEE I WONDER WHO THIS HERE CHARACTER IS.

Wonder what the summer KMS patch is gonna be. pink bean's going on right now, alongside some fourth anni stuff.

it's not coming to the west and i was told it sucks pretty fucking hard

I think it was something like 86 Crusader,

>first time playing Maplestory
>not sure what class i should pick, turns out luckless priest is the best shit to do
>have a fun adventure going all the way to the other side of the map
>go all the way to level 30, explore the world and the areas i wasn't meant to go yet
>receive a free coupon for a haircut, makes my character bald
>drop the game
>come back for private servers so i can finally indulge on pimping my characters for fun and reach level 200 in not even a day
>Do that every few months
>cataclysm comes up
All my favorite zones are smaller and shittier

I had a level 118 White Knight.

Did anyone here like the VN they put in the game?

Friendstory?
I liked it. Felt just like my slice of life chinese cartoons.

>you will never make friends from the basilmarket auctions ever again

Is there a single Maplestory NPC you wouldn't fuck?

Pre-BB:
180 Dark Knight.

Post BB:
200 Mercedes.

>Only one group can run the PQ per channel.

What in the ever living fuck made Nexon think this was even remotely fucking acceptable? Jesus fucking christ did they not ever hear of instancing?

>tfw got married
>tfw I logged off one day and never returned

I'm sorry I couldn't be a better husband. Fuck I miss my Maplestory days. I'm graduating on Friday from college and all I got out of 4 years was how to be as fucking cynical as possible.

And then by your thirties you'll learn to not be cynical. Welcome to adulthood

Guess I shouldn't kill myself then, good to know.

Don't worry too much about it. I turned 20 during the recession. I still kept going.

Don't click on this. You've been warned.

>tfw you will never relive moving on from Victoria Island to Ossyria and exploring a new world of adventure and monsters
>the fun of meeting new people in random dungeons and riding the boats and occasionally popping your head out for balrog

would you?

>End up talking on the MapleStory forums a lot and making friends on there
>One was a girl
>Add her in-game since we're on the same world one day and talk to her occasionally
>Eventually quit to play private servers
>Came back one day to official because of a new update or some shit
>She's still playing and messages me about how much she missed me and doesn't want to lose me again
>She says she wants to get married and buys a wedding
>Wasn't really interested in her because I was interested in someone else at the time
>But couldn't say no because I didn't want to hurt her feelings
>End up getting married to her and then never logging back in

Goddamn was I terrible
I think I at least told her I was going back to playing private servers though, along with which one I was playing on along with my name in case she wanted to join me
But she never did
But hey, congrats on graduating user

im gonna angelic bust a nut

Do you guys wanna hit up a private server with me? I hate playing them alone, but I have the urge again thanks to this thread.