H-Hold up guys

H-Hold up guys.

If you've got Sensei in your room making lockpicks, can you still invite another girl over?

I know she has a reaction to you if you work out while she's working, be funny to see if she if she's got a response to you screwing another woman in front of her.

I know you can invite Tae (and probably Chihaya and Ohya) over at night, has anyone tried this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CyfcZtXCcj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Evl3DfuKogw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sensei in your room making lockpicks
I didn't know about this. I always had her making more curry than I would ever need. Some more elemental items would have been nice.

I typically had her doing laundry or lockpicks, the curry or coffee never seemed worth the cost.

And when she started doing it for free I felt too guilty to ask it of her that often.

She leaves in an embarrassed hurry.

>Romance Sensei
>Work out in the room successfully
>She looks visibly hot and bothered and comments as such

What if you're dating her too?

Am I the only one that misses link Reversals?

l-link reversals? whats that?

if it is what i think it is, i would shit brix with insanity.

>NG+
>maxed all available confidants
>still have another in game month to go

Enhanced port when?

>>maxed all available confidants
user, I hope you only took one romance path.

Work out at the gym. The gains start acummulating the more you do it. Make sure to buy some protein.

In the previous games you could lose points along a S.Link if you gave dumb answers to the prompts, or got caught dating one girl with another.

3 was pretty harsh where if you didn't spend time with sometime she'd eventually feel left out and it'd reverse, so you couldn't just get Fuuka up then ignore her.

4 was a lot easier, people didn't get jealous and the only people you could reverse though stupid answers were Naoto and Ai. I think the only other issue would be if you got caught dating one girl when you were with another (especially if you'd made plans with both?).

In 5 I don't think they can reverse at all, even though there's scenes for being found on a date by another girl you may be screwing.

I dunno, it's a silly feature noone will ever seriously do, since you'd just reload and avoid it... but it just seems a bit funny to have your Teachermaid working away while youre blatantly just seducing another girl 2 meters away.

When an event occurs it usually happens as a closed instance and takes no consideration of anything else that might be going on in that space prior to that event.

I don't know about dating but I have seen it happen on multiple instances where I would have Sensei make curry then all of a sudden an event would put me in Leblanc with Sojiro. During that time the game ignores the fact that Sensei is supposed to be there and simply plays out the scene as it was regularly programmed. After the Event I would still get the normal scene where I'm sleeping on the counter and would then get my curry.

I just checked with Takemi. Both scenes play out as they normally would. Neither one acknowledges the other. Hell, the camera hides Kawakami.
Also fuck me, on top of not knowing that Kawakami could work on tools I didn't know you were supposed to fix the laptop. I stopped checking on the workbench once I got the Eternal Lockpick.

i didn't even know you could make things other than the lockpick

Fix it. Even if you don't need any of the items, the dirty laundry you can buy is an easy way to get some extra money to spend on fusing.

Too late for me. I already beat the game. Would've been nice to do some Shady deals.

>not mentioning the best reason to fix the laptop
youtube.com/watch?v=CyfcZtXCcj4

>easy way to get money
No, that's going into Mementos and confusing a request boss into poverty.

There is no better way.

Never said it was the best but it's still a decent amount for doing nothing.

Just tried that last night, holy shit you make bank FAST like that.

Can only be done on some specific bosses though.

Can you actually keep a boss perma confused though? Seems to miss if I try overlay it. So you have to let him hit you every 3 turns?

Doesn't transfer over to between NG+ so why bother? He only has a month left.

I wish there was at least a 3rd extension of the days during the late half of the game. Im try to get every single confidant link up but I have literally no incentive to go out on dates with however I chose to waifu and if there was an incentive I sure as fuck don't have time for it. The game says not to make superficial friendships but if I want to get all the social links then literally everyone I befriend is superficial.

The fuck are you talking about. Money transfers over. You'd still fixed the laptop the first time through to see what shit they sell.

Just get something with hp/sp regen

Did you even bother reading the comment he was replying to, retard?

can't wait for p5 crimson where that bullshit and reaper farm is fixed with new merciless+ difficulty

>merciless+ difficulty
>whoever goes first deals x5 damage

Has anyone tested how much HP you can get if you don't do slinks and just get swole every day?

You did a real good job with reading comprehension.

what's there to fix?

single player experiences don't need autistic balancing, it's totally optional

Wait how do you get Kawakami to do chores? I ranked her up to 10 but only ever got regular scenes, and she can only come two days a week.

well that tells us a lot about how you play the game
do a chore she can do and morgana gives you a prompt

sometimes it's not that simple

For instance, to do laundry you have to put shit in first before calling her. It doesn't mention her otherwise.

Really poor design.

boss memento confuse trick
reaper flu

game breakers right there.

twins are too easy
no enemies require max level and the best persona to fight
3x crit makes grinding trivial even in low levels

this is what should have

can't run away ever. either evade shadows or fight
able to restart battles but with heavy penalty
no null/repel passive skills
all enemies including bosses have 2x more actions than you

game is too easy right now

wow dude, ur so hardcore

>gave it a go not expecting much on NG+
>only persona I have with confusion costs me shitloads to summon
>do it on the momentos Jack Frost
>45k straight up
This shit is intense

I really like the idea to give bosses more turns. The only ones I felt were difficult were the ones that could do two turns in a row, like Shido. Now if all of the bosses and sub-bosses had that, the game would be a good bit more challenging. Not too crazy about getting rid of null/repel stuff, but I'll admit they do kind of get rid of a lot of difficulty the game could have.

eventually its soft caps and you only get +1 HP & SP(extra +1 if you take protein)

not really worth it afterwords, IMO.

>dark
is this our theme bros?

I loved that 3 punished you for that. Hurt me more, I says.

It is kinda worth it if you have done pretty much everything in the game and you have some moist protein.

The only one I agree with is letting bosses have more actions. It's too easy to trigger the boss into spending a turn casting dekunda/dekaja. Really I just want press turn or for buffing and debuffing to work in tiers.

Can you buy moist protein and use it on another day? Never tried it, I always assumed it would dry up or something.

you start out at 5 each time you train. you'll hit a limit when one day you hit 1 hp then morgana tells you to step up the program and then it 6 and continues.

thats just using the chair to train. haven't use the gym yet

Muh challenge
Everything shoild one hit kill you and it deletes your savefile too xD

I romanced Kawakami and it was really nice, but I restarted my PS4 because I'm afraid of commitment. Is she best girl? I have the Takemi at rank 7, and I'm working on kindness for Futaba.

Takemi is pretty great. 2nd best after Kawakami.

The best is based on your decisions idiot. Unless you refer to confidant.

I've made tools quite a few times and never got a choice for her to make tools. I'll admit I havent even attempted to make coffee or do laundry though.

Is laundry even worth it? Only did it once with the grimey gear and thought it was a waste of time.

I was getting 100k each turn when I finally decided to farm.
I had a level 99 Satan with confuse boost and the single target confuse.

yes user
Kawakami is the only waifu you'll ever need.

The dirty laundry for the corresponding dungeon is usually better than the best gear you can buy at that moment. You can just sell off whatever you don't need. Don't spend your own time washing and just make Kawakami do it.

You can use it whenever.

This is a lie

>not going full harem
Joker's a taker of hearts. Why shouldn't he be a breaker of hearts as well?

Did you read all the books, play all the games, watch all the dvds, get a homerun, catch the guardian, and make all the tools?

I hear you'll end up single at the end though...

Sadayo is arguably the best non party member girl and probable top 3 of all P5 girls.

Just like how your food from 6 months ago goes out of date? silly user

Not at all

P5's heartbreak scene is nothing more then a gag moment when compared to P4G's

Why is she so perfect?

>tfw go in for a kiss at rank 4 with chihiro
>what the fuck man we aren't even dating yet
>your s link has gone into reverse

fuck. hit me right in the feels considering i didn't even know reversal was a thing

The girl you accept chocolates from is none the wiser.

the hair nigga
>tfw my ex had the same hair and dressed kinda like Kawakami

>Hug Yukari during the story and she's happy
>Hug Yukari in her S.Link and you just got reversed

That one felt a bit bullshit.

Still, it was nice being able to pick all the bully options with Kawakami and only missing out on some notes.

>I'll tell your boss
>Cook something proper
>You only just got here

She really is a pretty mediocre maid, still, funny.

>P3 protag thought the tanaka song was annoying
>P4 protag thought it was catchy

What did Akira think?>

>teach, let me put it in, just the tip
>teach, let me move a little, just one thrust
>teach, let me cum inside, just this once

Is she single now?

sadly not

You okay?

shit ended pretty bad
it was mostly my fault but i think i'm okay
at least i have my virtual waifus
r-right?

>you can get her to make lockpics and thief tools before you even confirm you are a Phantom Thief

Also how she knows how to make that stuff anyway

No, if you already had a 3DPD you'll never be able to truly have one. Just find a new 3DPD.

Yep all the girls kick your ass and you end up with just Ryuji.

The coffee is amazing because it restores 100 SP and can be used in combat.

Obviously needs them so she can break into student's homes and steal their underwear and for especially sleepy folk, suck their peepees dry before they ever wake up.

>lead Akihiko on as FeMC and then reject him at the end of the S Link
>his social link fucking breaks
I was pretty surprised.

You dated Kawakami in-game because of your ex, didn't you?

Damn, is there a video of this?

KAWACUMMY!!!

Kawakami is best girl, but you better have maxed out her confidant before Summer Vacation started, or immediately finished it after you come back, or you should just reset your game now and sudoku DESU since Hawaii is my favorite part

>Make Kawakami make me the unbreakable lockpick
>Literally have nothing to use it on at the last two dungeons

>twins are too easy
>no enemies require max level and the best persona to fight
So like every Persona game aside from Elizabeth requiring two specific Persona to beat?

what happens?

Wait she commnts on the stuff you do in your room?

>an actual prostitute
>best girl
user pls

well fuck
i guess is time to look for some cute teacher with fluffy hair.

you know the answer

>Shido fight
>buff
>he dekajas and attacks
>buff
>he dekajas and attacks
>buff
>dekaja
Then I started using only Masukukaja and Matarukaja and he stopped Dekaja'ing

Yeah, here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=Evl3DfuKogw

The entire social link progress is shattered and you have to start again from Rank 1.

The best date in the whole game is with Kawakami on the last date of the Hawaii school trip, you should see it for yourself if you're so interested, but it's easy to find videos or pics online.

I tried to get it to call her when I left Mementos before the class trip but I think my save is on August 20 or 21 and I need to call her for rank 9.

I'm 60hrs in user I can't just restart I'll cry.

Back to the general with you.

It seems like locked boxes drop worse stuff once the eternal pick is craftable anyway. Would rarely get gear anymore once I made mine, a lot of blank cards X3, which was irritating.

Damn, I didn't even know that was possible. Do the other guys or girls react the same way in P3P, or is it just Akihiko?

I think there's one other way to break a social link, by doing the same thing to Ken.

>Never played P3
>Just P4G and P5
>Literally gasped when the Social Link broke
Man, that's fucked up

It's only possible as FeMC IIRC, to make up for P3P removing reversals.

holy fuck, and I thought Haru took rejection badly

He doesn't do that if you reject him, only if you start the romance path and reject him at rank 9.

>Not maxing out all confidants on NG
Fucking casuals here