Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCent_2q7ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=sWUJBNRsz4Q
youtu.be/Kj0N-GJZLMc
youtube.com/watch?v=8G2yCDKD0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=kQHkoDRlJ2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Online KoJima AHK AHK AHK WOOOOOOW

I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING! LOOK! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!

>you will never nut like DSP

>all his opinions are Sup Forums tier
>Sup Forums hates him

really gets the cogs turnin'

>More worried about his car and receiving hospital bill than he is about his GF's health
What a piece of shit

He just DOES it WHAT the FUUUUuuuUUuUuUuCK?!

>Ate her sandwich and forbids her to go to the hospital again

WOW BUGGED MONEY MECHANICS
NOTHING I COULD DO AHHHAAAAHHHAAA

Never forget this legendary day

why is she having panic attacks anyway? IS living with phil just stresful ? she seemed really chill back on the east coast.

I WAS PRESSING BLOCK! THIS GAME SUCKS I AM CLEARLY PRESSING BLOCK AND I AM GETTING HIT ANYWAY! GUOHAHUOHUOHUO!

thats demons souls faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KCent_2q7ZE

SON OF A BAGEL
HUUHUUHHAAAHAAHAA

She's dumb as rocks and deserves Phil, but I can imgaine it would be incredibly stressful. On top of Phil moving across the country away from friends and family for absolutely no reason when his """job""" can be done literally anywhere, I would think the constant money problems would be a pain in the ass. Plus, it sounds like Phil has to """work""" like 14 hours a day to barely make any scratch, so she's probably fairly isolated.

Got a link? I'd love to see this.

Do you really need to ask?

All you need to do is look at his tirade about youtube and twitch, putting the blame on everybody but himself...now imagine living with that every single day.

Even if she treats her well, it's just negativity day in and day out.

She knows what to do.

Honestly, at this point, DSP would make more money, and work less hours, working at mcdonalds.

>Even if she treats her well

Whoops, my mistake.

thanks for you (You) regardless.

DOOOOOOD I'M PRESSING. BUTTONS!!! WHAT THE HELL MAAAAYN? AH AH AH AH AH AH. I DIED?!?!??!? AH AH AH AH AH. I WAS PRESSING X, LOOK!

>*puts controller in view of grainy webcam*

whatever, man... UH... 90s platformers everyone! ah ah ah

Yes, because OF COURSE I'm supposed to know that I have to press A to jump... whatever dood.

*snorts and burps*

AW MAN... sorry about that.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS

Can someone sum up this guys life and downfall for me? Why is he so hated?

He kicked a cat and punched a puppy.

DSP is our guy.

live

youtube.com/watch?v=sWUJBNRsz4Q

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! BUGGED (insert game mechanic) MECHANICS!!

So many reasons. I'm not exaggerating. He's just awful in every way. Let me give you a quick rundown:

-Absolutely terrible at games. The most shocking is when he plays 3D platformers or sports games. He's worse than a 5 year old at those

-Complains about pretty much everything. Takes damage? Complains. Doesn't know what to do for 5 seconds? Complains. Fails? Complains.

-Insults his autistic fanbase a lot

-Insults people who beat him in games

-He's very stupid

-This video: youtu.be/Kj0N-GJZLMc

I'm probably forgetting quite a bit more.

Imagine a guy who pretends to be your friend but then throws you under a bus just to make a quick buck.

He used to be pretty okay, but money corrupted him.

If you want the truth, he used to do these amazing vieaways, and Sup Forumsirgins here as well as competing YouTubers got insanely jealous of his generosity. Check them out.

youtube.com/watch?v=8G2yCDKD0ns

HAHAHAHA this guy is incredible! Sup Forums sucks to hate this guy, he is pure entertainment LOL

isnt his gf hot? or busty at least? anyone got pics

>he is pure entertainment LOL
Honestly you used to be at least entertaining because of how awful he was. I still never gave him views, but you could at least see secondary videos for a laugh. Now he just begs for money, but sucks less, so you're pretty much just watching a slightly mediocre manchild with a horrible sense of humor play shitty games. It's part of why his views bombed so badly despite 180+ subs.

She's not horrible looking below the neck 2bh, but her attitude and inability to function in society is too much for anybody with standards, Can you imagine being around this all day?

youtube.com/watch?v=kQHkoDRlJ2g

So is the snorting and burping supposed to be funny or what?

Didn't he start being intentionally bad at games because the hatedom earned him more money than the fandom?

But the hatedom just copies his videos so he can't get ad revenue

What? The 'hatedom'/This Is How You Don't Play videos aren't even monetized. Infact Phil kept pointing out year or two ago how people are stealing his 'khantent' and he won't make any money out of it.

does this work?

No.

based Gensmash

I believe he mentioned not too long ago (before his YT pretty much shut down and Machinima spit him out) that he was going to pay somebody else to compile TIHYDPs to try and cash in on his reputation, but I don't think he ever went through with it.

C U C K E D

He had has fans make the montages but wouldn't put them out unless he approved it. Some of them were too mean to him so he obviously didn't put them out.

He's 35 "with no plan b" as he says. She has no choice but to do this at this point

Whats da update? Is he making ad money again?

>play some dark souls after watching dsp's "this is how you don't play dark souls"
>I actually play worse

You wish, he apparently can't apply ads to his older videos unless he does it one by one or something like that. Guess what gives Phil most money on youtube? His older videos.
Also, someone is propably going to tip off youtube about the fact Phil has already been banned from AdSense.

>how do i cast a spell