Is there a Sonic fan autistic enough to prove him wrong?

Is there a Sonic fan autistic enough to prove him wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3TgIKCsN9WkLQBVpmRsYWQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

>STILL buttmad about it

It's been years already , let it go.

I'm not a redditfag, so who is that fag?

Not everyone dedicates their lives to internet celebrities, user.

ok then

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3TgIKCsN9WkLQBVpmRsYWQ/

what?

Is there a Sonic fan autistic enough to prove this 5 wrong?

>him

Funny way of spelling "me".

A MH shitter.

Pathetic

There is a person autistic enough to spam this thread for years, so probably yes.

nice

>luring out adventurefag
doing god's work OP

More so than the rampant autism and the depth the manchildren around here will go to, the fact that people paid attention to Sonic after the age of 12 really blows my mind.

Considering you've posted this thread like once a month (but often way more than that) for well over a year, I'd say that statistically it's pretty damn likely you've already found your "Sonic fan autistic enough to prove him wrong" in the previous threads.

Why do you keep making this thread? Are you the jew-nosed Youtuber guy in the picture? I don't know who he is so I'm just guessing, but the only angle that makes sense to me is that you're the eceleb in question and you're trying to rile up Sonic fans in hopes of getting some views. Have you fallen upon hard times, Mr. Youtuber? Not as many subscribers as you'd like? There are better ways of boosting your views than to shitpost on Sup Forums.

ProJared is the channel.

I know you're trying to act smug and make OP look like a dedicated autist (which he is) but the passive aggression sort of backfired and it makes you look like you lurk all his threads

Can I get a quick rundown on this video?

>but the passive aggression sort of backfired and it makes you look like you lurk all his threads
Who said I don't? I definitely am a Sonic autist, so yes I've seen a lot of his threads. Doesn't make him any less pathetic.

Even Rouge The Bat titposting threads are a more noble cause than whatever OP is trying to do. I honestly don't get it. I wasn't trying to act smug - I honestly, genuinely believe that the only plausible motive behind these threads is to generate more views for the eceleb in question.

did you ever consider he does it to piss off people like you
like, he literally just has to copypaste everything and leave

Prove who wrong?

>did you ever consider he does it to piss off people like you
If that were true then I applaud him for playing a ridiculous long-game.

I doubt it though

That's dedication

Adventure games are fucking crap

how much did ProJared pay you to make this thread every week, i want in on that action