How come none of u shill this here? Always its bunch nintendo-shit Having thought of downloading right; it looks good

How come none of u shill this here? Always its bunch nintendo-shit Having thought of downloading right; it looks good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9mjfwey9rE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it came out 13 years ago

I realized it was shit 40 hours in after the best character randomly died in a cut-scene

You won't regret it

War is hell son. People die.

Because it's too anime for Sup Forums
2nd game isn't as good but the third is great

>Want to buy it on PC
>Remember when I played it
>Mission where you had to reach some thing in 3 turns with 8 tanks on the way there

It got some new threads came and went when the pc-port finally came. I just stayed for best girl

>ive gotten this far by myself

No one fucking kills my wife for forced drama. NO ONE.

I made the mistake of playing with the "My VC Mod" when I played it for the first time, I got quite far in but ended up just calling it quits because the game felt a little bit unbalanced and rigid, which i believe to be solely due to the mod.

Could I get some opinions on it?

Hey, solider~~~

scouts were always broken as fuck if that's the balance issue you mean

>Best girl
Wendy would like to have a word with you

>VC3 is about a penal battalion
>No rape happens to the female soldiers as regular gallian soldiers decide to have some fun with Riela or Imca.

They need to learn from Band of Brothers and give us some horrors of war goodness.

>Let's take the parts of our franchise that people love and get rid of them
>Revolution releases in nippon
>Shit sales
>Sega inexplicably brings it west
>Inevitably shit sales
>Series goes dormant again for the next 5-ish years if not for good

Why do they keep doing this to us?

>Revolution releases in nippon
>Shit sales

this is where you are wrong

Most people are were going to play it already have and like this user said the serious went to fucking hell.

2008 was 11 years ago.
Valkyria Azure Revolution is not identical to VC1 so a lot of people who dislike the change went silent on the series.
VC these days is used for platform wars by *redacted; lurk more. That might have something to do with it too.

I recommend buying this game for the flame thrower cannon and AA gun you can choose to mount on your tank.
I bought it on PS3 at launch and PS4 recently.

I own this game but never played it. I am too afraid to lose my units, I think it's perma death. What are the best npcs/playstyle anyway?

Scout rush.

>Sega inexplicably brings it west
And for Xbox One.

Its the only anime styled game I've enjoyed it was a nice take on ww2. pitty they went full weeb with the sequels

Yeah it's perma death but the game isn't really that punishing you have a few turns to recover a unit if they go to 0 HP.
For an easy play through see but it literally breaks the game

This game had the potential to be a true 10/10 masterpiece if only it weren't for the level design and balance, after grudgingly going through all the levels with only the feeling that there's something amazing just beneath the surface keeping you from quitting, you realize that it is never going to deliver even a fraction of what its superb presentation promisses, remember kids, don't skip the level design classes at school.

>they will never make a EW1 Prequel starring Welkin's dad

Why even live?

Ahem. Best girl coming through.

Can you explain further on what you expected out of the game?

You can always try doing a challenge run by not upgrading your units and relying on enemy ZM-kar rifles for your weapons.

The only real dissonance I got from VC 1 is that Raiden can give you smoke shells in the cemetery before Isara dies making them.

Largo served in EW1 too so he could have been in it as well.

I know it sucks user, but you gotta fight on and save Gallia. It's what she would've wanted.

VC3 had a two-episode OVA where an Imperial soldier almost rapes a Gallian woman, but a sudden attack and Imca's blade puts an end to him.

Won't they just die like idiots for doing a Leeroy Jenkins and rushing the fuck in?

Don't listen to him, it's not scouts in general, just a specific one, and it requires certain setup. Still, the game is very, very lenient about permadeath, you have something like two or three turns to get to a downed soldier before they're out for good, and the game lets you savescum to your heart's content anyway.

It'd be fucking ballin'. Especially since VC1 implies that Welkin's dad was in a close knit squad himself and fought in some tough battles with them. You could easily transplant the game's core mechanics to a Great War themed setting. Hell, you could reintroduce and rebalance the Fencer and Armoured Tech classes. Or bring back the Lancer class as an actual, horse-mounted cavalryman. They could even include some wildly primitive attack vehicles and tanks if it is so necessary, with Edelweiss being a late-game or NG+ unlock. EW1 saw the birth of the tank like WW1 did, but there's certainly room to show some deployed vehicles and bosses based on prototype tanks and motorised artillery.

True, but it will have made the fact that the Nameless are a Penal Battalion with very few if any rights. So a Gallian officer decides to take Riela out back to mount her like a cheap whore just to piss off Kurt or a couple of asshole regulars corners Imca and rips her top off and mentions who wants to draw straws on who gets to fuck her first.

I'm talking purely about the gameplay, you know the second to second gameplay, there isn't a decent and fun challenge from a strategic point of view, a lot of the levels have bullshit like enemies appearing out of nowhere where you best option is to pre-position your troops and at no point I really felt like I was doing much planning, just going along with whatever happened and I still easily finished most levels on the first try.
Some of the later levels specially are just boring and pointless filler, don't get me wrong though, I still love this game a lot and nothing gets me harder than its perfect mix of anime tropes/faux europe ww2 setting.

I can't really argue with you on the idea since there's nothing mentioned in the game about regulations and conduct and the like. I'd assume there's some sort of deterrent to fucking anyone on the penal squad. I mean the regular army are apparently able to freely gut punch Kurt if he looks at them funny, but nobody seems to try to take any further liberties than that.

All that being said, rape used for drama wouldn't have worked in the game anyway. Some people wrongly call VC3 an edgy game when it is no darker than the first one, and forcing a plot with rape would've just made it even easier to write the game off

Are there any benefits of the PS4 version over the PC version?

Just a rumor, but some say the framerate causing enemies to do more damage from the PC version was fixed on the PS4 one.
Other than that, I guess you can stream the PS4 version to a PC, Vita, phone, or tablet with remote play.

but imca is smelly darcsen scum and everyone thought riela was cursed.

It wasn't exactly them doing more damage, but rather their fire-rate was doubled. So tanks with their already rapid-fire turret machine guns could now fire extreme volleys,for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9mjfwey9rE

It was patched on PC as well long ago.

It was a feature.

Leapfrogging your Scouts forward and abusing Demolition Boost is far more fun than scout rushing.