What is this shit? Why the fuck is this bitch in my SPHESS MEHREENS?

What is this shit? Why the fuck is this bitch in my SPHESS MEHREENS?

She's an imperial knight and not a marine.

ded gaem

Looks like a Marine to me.

You're blind, so everything looks the same to you.

That marine is Gabriel Angelos, you can see the other marine squad hero unit to the right, and to the right of them there should be the imperial knight solaria.

Falseflag as usual.

having a power armor in the Imperium is a synonym of status and the probability that you won't die at the first hit from mutant fungus genocides, magic elves from space, demon superhumans with power armor or literal metal skeletons from deep space.

Yes, and?

It's technically not power armor, it's a titan. Titans are piloted by human nobility which can include females (not legiones astartes which are genetically enhanced males only). Your comment was vague, so I don't know which side of this conversation you are on.

it's normal that people of status have power armor like an imperial knight or a general.

of course the ones with the shiniest best power armor are the Flashgitz

It's not a titan, it's a Knight. Knights are too small for titans.
I know. I was just saying she wasn't a Marine.

play the game and you'll know the answer

>I know. I was just saying she wasn't a Marine.

yeah, I was just pointing OP that thinks anyone wearing power armor in W40K is a space marine. If that was true, humanity should be wining.

>Nuker
>We want the LoL crowd

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.

>tfw I found out there's not flash gitz in this game

I could tolerate a lot of shit that when wrong with DoW3 but this one hit me really hard
Lootas don't even make up for it and shoota boys are a joke

Actually those are people who have rights to posts reviews on Steam. They dont know shit, but they spits shit everywhere. Irony.

>1,723 In-Game
>3 weeks later
this is beyond pathetic

Nigger, have you never heard of the Sisters Of Battle? Brush up on your 40k fluff

are there kommando operators for operating?

looks like Michael Jackson

there's a kommando elite unit but I haven't played him, I haven't touched the game since I beat the campaign

Well this thread is off on a rollercoaster of dissapointment. Can we get a winner?