PREPARE TO TASTE JUSTICE

PREPARE TO TASTE JUSTICE

SHOVEL KNIGHT THREAD JUSTICE

King Knight WHEN?

Reminder that the Specter Knight Campaign is better with the Mega Man X Cheatcode

NEVER

TFW there will never be a Propeller Knight Campaign

The next year.

But you said that last year

Is it gay if I cried during the Specter Knight's ending?

Yes because it's about fucking Reize

Yes, but the last year we were waiting for Plague Knight.

>there will never be a campaign for every knight

I want a 16bit sequel with Shovel and Shield Knight.

why is SK so universally loved but it's numbers are always so low on twitch streams? It's even on the switch now.

I used to speedrun it occasionally. It's super fun.

why the fuck would anyone watch a stream of a single player game?

Because it's a game that requires skill.

It's not fun to watch.

>still no 3ds version in the EU
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YCG

>Implying twitch viewership matters ever
I bet you think twitch bait games like PUBG are good too

Why haven't you beaten all of the challenges yet, Sup Forums?

Battle challenges are boring.
I did all the platforming ones.

I'm still working on my checkpointless run.
I'd call it deathless but I'm quitscumming it

Beating the boss challenges has the unfortunate side effect of making every boss piss easy in the actual game by comparison

Most heartwarming ending to a game ever

I've done the challenges for Plague and Specter, but not SK. For some reason I find his to be so much harder. I'll give them another try after my next playthrough.

Why though? There's nothing to talk about unless you want to shitpost just for responses.

You don't even deserve the game in the first place be thankful

you what m80

I did checkpointless on my first go. Given the type of game it is, it felt natural to bust the points for extra money.

I have though.

Specter of Torment > Plague of Shadows

Twitch streams are for competitive games. They're for games like Dota and Overwatch.

How many single player games in total do you usually see in Twitch? Especially three years after they came out.

>You'll never be a three foot midget who is loved by a goddess of alchemy
y
even

Is it bad to want to fuck the girls in this game?

>377171634
The
What
Now?

Not at all.

C&MVRKHNT
Lets you walljump X style

Oh.
Oh that changes everything.

Missy is cute, so no.

it just means that you are a sane, functioning human being
mona is best girl

I eagerly hope for a sequel.

Aren't plague and shovel the same height?

>there are people who used any of Specter Knight's armor that wasn't Rail Mail

>tfw going fast
rail mail is too good

I'm coming up on the final level and I have a shitload of money. I've already purchased everything. Do I just stop caring about it?

>ever stopping caring about money
You sicken me.

Once you've bought all upgrades money becomes pretty much worthless, so yeah. Just make sure you really did buy EVERYTHING before you start throwing yourself into pits though.

Agreed,

S&CBHR

This code lets you play MMX style with Specter Knight's regular colors.

Yeah.

Five foot eleven

Is it wrong to want to fuck the female Order members

Also try this for added improvements: PL&JRJR

The hell is this and how do I unlock it?

Body Swap mode, either you unlock it by beating the game or you can do it at the start.

>There's cheat codes.

Is there anything that makes Plague Knight fun?

>PLAGUE is five foot eleven

How fucking tall is Mona, then?

Female Treasure Knight+Mole Knight's designs are 10/10.

>Queen Knight
>Plague Knight's a witch
>dat Propeller leg

I love the little touches on these ladies.

6'0.

Amen.

Enchantress with shield knight is the dumbest shit. The AI for shield knight jumps randomly with no warning and those white balls are basically unavoidable without using the phase locket. It wasn't hard but it still sucked.

Specter Knight sucked. Story was predictable, no free roam, items are useless, and boss fights are easy.

But it was free so I really shouldn't complain

>Items are useless

Whaaat that skeleton sniper slaughtered bosses and I got some good mileage out of the time slow pendant or whatever it was.

PL&DNCE - Plague Knight dances when stopped.
PL&BIGT - Giant bombs
PLC&BTS - Super explosive jump

Nothing that makes the mode more playable like Specter Knight's NNX cheat, but they might be worth a try.

>endless health regen
>useless

>That claw thing that 1 shots the smaller knights with the shields.

I am still going to keep shilling this one: PL&JRJR

One thing I will give you is that the story was balls.
How much did that fucking furry pay to make his donut steel the lynchpin of the series, again?

What's it do?

It makes everybody talk like Jar Jar Binks.

Why the fuck would anyone want that

>cheatcodes are just keyboard entries instead of controller sequences
Gay

There are cheatcodes? What, you push buttons at the title screen like with the Konami Code or something?

You type them where you type the name. There are hundreds of them.

Based accounting knight.

Both versions of Specter look retarded without the robe

>Learning the cheat code to make Specter Knight wallslide like Megaman X

Best code is and will always be X&BUTT

>tinker knight has braided pigtails

That's fucking cute.

Fem plague has the cutest hat.

>items are useless

>pass through walls and close any distance to hit any enemy on screen
>hover and invincibility
>slow time
>skeleton that tears through bosses
>claw that kills almost any enemy in a single hit
>healing forever
>shield that makes you immune to most projectiles
What does a "useful" item look like to you?

>all this time I thought femTinker was a loli
>instead it's glorious shortstack

doomguy.wav

>Completely willing to join your party, granted he gets paid to do so
>Specter Knight still fights him anyway
>No option to just pay him 25k Gold to join you without a fight

This whole time I thought femTinker was an elf because i thought those triangles on the side of her head were elf ears

Online Co-op mode when

Shovel Knight 2: Rise of Baz Knight

>you can have it set where enchantress is female and shield knight is male

MAH NIG

It's probably for the best, Enchanter looks like trash.

I don't understand what Mona sees in Plague Knight

Specter Knight felt lacking to me, because of how easy it was. Plague Knight was easy too, but you were running through almost exactly the same game you just played so it felt like a novelty. I was grateful to have more to do, and didn't expect much.

Specter Knight was an entirely different game to Shovel Knight, so it's lack of challenge stuck out more. I judged it alone, rather than as some kind of silly add-on. So many of your powers are completely useless, but two or three of them are incredible clutch tools. You're encouraged to go fast, and you don't want to stop moving, but there are enemies who take multiple hits to kill, or to stop and kill with your giant claw move. It was still a fun game, but something about it didn't fully satisfy.

Then I played the new game plus mode, and that feeling of lacking disappeared. Sharing your health and ability resource, and making it into a ticking timer at the same time, changes it all. Suddenly, now you're playing Tony Hawks mixed with Crazy Taxi. You have to keep moving, and your clutch abilities are no longer clutch abilities; they're timer reducing decisions you have to make tactically. You're making full use of the floor grinding suit - which should have been a baseline ability - and you have the teleport move, which removes the problem of having to slow down. I feel like this should have been how the normal game played. It makes Specter Knight into it's own experience, and not just Shovel Knight with a different control scheme, like Plague Knight was.

>hating the sentry
fuck you too m8

What the fuck is a "clutch ability" you MLG wannabe faggotnigger?

I agree, Specter NG+ feels like the way the game was meant to be played. It's a lot more tense and fun that way.

>the super smug and noble poses of shovel and plague on their screen filling character select pictures

thought this was hilarious. it's not even in character for shovel so I was hoping they'd do it for specter too

Any time anything to do with this faggot happens (which is quite often, especially as Specter Knight) I have to turn the game off.

Too bad he isn't affected by the Body Swap.

>turning reize into an actual mary sue
The horror

I mean an ability that you keep ready to save you from death at the touch of a button, like the glide and teleport moves. On Plague Knight it was the floating platform, and for Shovel Knight, the closest thing was the propeller dagger. When you missed a platform in this platforming game, you only had to press the ability button in time with these equipped to not die.

>that multi-page bio/detail document that still manages to be the most generic shounen protagonist shit ever
There's also a part that seriously says he thinks girls are icky.