Would you play a Persona game set in an American high school?

Would you play a Persona game set in an American high school?

If it wasn't made by western developers, yes.

its called revelations: persona, you dip

I guess.

Part of Persona's appeal is in how you get to see what Japan is like. It's neat to see the city through P3, small town life in P4, and the more fast-paced hustle and bustle in P5. It is kinda fun since I've never been, so it's neat to see new shit.

If a Persona game took place in a notable area of America though, that could be fun. So long as it's competently made, it'd be interesting to see their take on that culture/society. It'd lose the novelty since I live in the U.S., but if it's able to tackle some issues really only present in western society that could be cool.

Only if it's voiced in English and then subbed in Japanese

You mean Bully

If they weren't played by adults and featured actual interesting personalities sure.

Would you slip her the hot beef injection, sporto?

>Bully with demons

But I already played the 50-cent game, user

Nope. I've already been bullied by enough niggers and been teased by hot girls I have no chance with in school irl, I'd rather not simulate that again.

>transfer into new american school
>meet new friends, mysteries lead me and group of friends to awaken our personas
>talking about how fucking Odin is going to end the world in a years time
>some fucking emo shit shoots up the school, kills 3 of my friends and paralyzes me for life

Yeah, nah. Fuck american schools

Yeah, sure I trust they'd do it well.

American high schoolers are so annoying. i couldn't stand it.

>Bully with stylish aesthetics

I want it

I want it now

>Get Saturdays off as well as Sundays
>No one gives a shit about your academics
>Arts clubs are underfunded

i need to ask, are american schools really like movies and series depict them?

i mean, i've seen 13 reasons why, are schools really that toxic over there?

why are you spacing your shit out like that

Only if it was The Breakfast Club themed

is this some neo-Sup Forums thing? people have posted like that here forever for readability

Do you get to fuck the goth girl? If so, absolutely.

I'm separating ideas by breaking statements apart into paragraphs that differentiate from each other.

A better question is why it matters to you how someone spaces shit.

Only if there's a Greaser social link

esl spic

Like any other group of humans US high schools have strata and cliques. You only have a bad time if you try to free lance/fit yourself where you don't belong.

Yes, I played it 10 years ago and I've been waiting for a sequel.

Only if you can be with the qt in the middle

I didn't say it matters, I asked a question

I would rather a harry potter game in persona style

Only if it's in the hood and developed by Atlus

I'd never play a game set in a high school.

>series about societal issues
It would get called SJW bait and shit on.

Maybe if you're socially retarded. I was friends with every social group in high school.

yes.
13 reasons why is fucking retarded though

It seems like you get your viewpoints from edgy instagram meme pages.

It's not like that doesn't happen already

Niggers will be Niggers

You posted to ask a question unrelated to the thread about someone's post structure. It just seems strange to ask unless it does matter or bothers you for some reason.

there is nothing wrong happening in that webm

Whats the story behind this?

I'd be down, as long as its somewhere like NYC or LA, small town life in the US is very different than small town life in Japan

it stood out as unusual

>Still no good columbine game.

Some are, some aren't, quality ranges greatly since each state has its own school system. Films and shows aim to be generic, as half the schools don't have a (american) football team

It's an American thing.

They have a monthly "So Sorry" event where the black kids in a school are allowed to beat up the white kids as justice for their crimes against their ancestors.

Almost every public high school has a football team.

>18 DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL SHOOTING

I think a lot of those movies were accurate in the 80s or something.

But it can get pretty toxic

>Exam week
>Whatever answer you pick is 'correct'

That Doom .wad is the closest there will ever be, even if it isn't based on the school at all.

are you autistic?

no there would be to many faggots

>Sex with female confidants is at rank 6

are you?

But what if the white kids' parents immigrated in the 70s?

Only if it's a Japanese kid immigrating to an inner city ghetto school.

He's still at fault for being white.

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIING

A Persona game in America would be just as terrible as Terrace House in America

What if he's a slav?

Western school, right? Okay here it goes
>Day starts
>School is 50% violent negroes
>Have to go through a metal detector
>Cops everywhere
>Half of the women are whores, the other half are insane
>half of the men are lunatics, the other half are just trying to graduate
>small percentage of the school is white kids just trying to stay out of the way of bullies/negroes
>Your character is forced to take pills because the teacher suggested it. If you don't take them, you will be sent to the office to take them
>There is always a fight
>The black kids always talk shit to the white kids and the white kids get sent to the office for racism
>Given more homework than the Japanese
>Arrested day 2 because the teacher thought you made a violent gesture

I don't think anyone would play it to be honest... they'd be too fucking depressed. Unless we're going way the fuck out of the realm of reality and just make it like saved by the bell or the breakfast club, in which case people wouldn't play it because it isn't realistic. Western schools are a goddamn nightmare, there's no way it would work out

>tfw there are no niggers in your country

'reddit spacing' boogeyman

>Ice deports one of your party members permantly after time investment and takes equips with them

No thanks

Persona 5 has a kid jump off the roof within the first six hours

>MC get shot at the end

So? That's to build a story. I'm sure it's a key plot line, right? Add everything in my post on top of that shit.

Yosuke being a faggot like always

What kind of fucking schools did you go to? I had no idea so many minorities browsed Sup Forums?

I bet you were a lot of fun in high school.

This. I'm sure it'd be American History X in which you're supposed to feel awful for being a white person.

I'm white. High schools in cities are terrible places to be in. It's basically like prison. No joke, I was put on ADD meds cuz my teacher suggested it. That shit happened to a lot of my classmates.
Shocker, I wasn't. Do something about it nigger

>slav
>white

Many inner city neighborhood schools are like that. Unless your parents could home school you, had enough money to enroll you in private school, or you tested well enough to get into a selective enrollment school, you got stuck in a public school which literally takes in anybody who hasn't committed a felony.

This.

>you will NEVER have to go through high school again
Thank you god.

If it was set in America it would be a bad end by the second goddamn dungeon, since some hick retard or nog would end up shooting you.

Stay mad about high school, you drugged, blog writing fuck.

This. Bully is the best western Persona game to not have Personas

While what he said was a mood killer, he is 100% correct and there's nothing you can do about it.

>He's still trapped in his high school
I bet you're an amazing adult

>Brian (White American / Fool)
>Jamal (African-American Bro / Chariot or Emperor)
>Catherine (White Slut / Lovers)
>Eugene (White Nerd / Magician)

sounds comfy, id play it

> You discover that La'tresha isn't pregnant by Demar'Jason Jamal La'Coone da Fif

>I am thou, thou art I...
you have made an unbreakable bond with the Baby Mama arcana...

>You can now fuse Kim Kardashian

There will never ever EVER be a black kid in the main cast in a Persona game

EVER

Feels good man

Maybe don't live in poor areas, my high school was in central california and still white as fuck. The biggest issue I had was some dipshit managed to coerce a girl into sucking his dick while we watched Shawshank Redemption, no joke. Poor teacher got fired because evidently he needs to always have laser sight on the students at all times, including during movies.

The japanese hate blacks as much as they hate koreans. Life is good over there.

I love how that kid in the vest was "muscular" and "athletic" back in the day

I'm bigger than he is now and I was basically that goth girl in school

Technically speaking, wasn't there a character in Persona 1 that got BLACKED because of the American localization?

whoa...

That's almost the cast of the Power Rangers. Which would be legit.

That's basically a romhack. If it's not canon, it didn't happen.

I mean persona games are kind of rose-colored when it comes to school life anyway so who cares about realism

If it is still made by japanese developers the name for the black guy would be Bob.

Fuck it, just make a power rangers game. Noone would have to include godawful american high school clichés and SJW bullshit that way

I'll take shit that didn't happen for 500, Alex

I lived in a poor neighborhood and didn't have metal detectors, there weren't cops everywhere either, though they did occasionally bring in the drug dogs to sniff lockers.

Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to them going full-retard-level-offending-people. Let's come up with some more:

>20 DAYS UNTIL SCHOOL SHOOTING
>15 DAYS UNTIL BOMB THREAT
>17 DAYS UNTIL BUDGET CUTS
>19 DAYS UNTIL STUDENT RIOT
>12 DAYS UNTIL DRUG BUST

just have them go all-out, man. I'd be completely down for that. Americans hardly care if a Japanese game makes fun of them. Look at Metal Wolf Chaos; that was a fantastic game.