If any nip company was ever given the opportunity to make a Fallout game how would it end up...

If any nip company was ever given the opportunity to make a Fallout game how would it end up? They'd have a great opportunity to shit on China and Communism.

Fallout is distinctively America and would cease to be Fallout if made by Japs. On the other hand, they have first hand insight into getting nuked, so who knows.

lots of long cutscenes and scantily clad teenagers

I know I'll get shit for this, probably because there's some lore reason why it can't happen, but a Fallout outside of America would be cool. I haven't fully beaten 3 or NV, so I don't know if this could happen.

The only things considered "American" in fallout is the Pre-war corporations, military and landmarks. Everything else is complete new world orders.

>no vaults
>no super mutants
>no power armor
>no pipboy
>no vault-tec
>no brotherhood of steel
>no enclave
Actually, sound like a good idea. Series needs some new ideas pretty badly.

Would be nice

You can't have a Fallout game without Vaults, Vault-tech and pipboys. Everything else could be completely reworked to new factions and more old world companies like Big MT.

>almost entirely linear
>tutorials, tutorials and more tutorials
>cutscenes that regularly break the half hour mark
>no player impact on the story except for one choice right before the last boss
>ridiculous boobs everywhere

Already sounds completely better than dogshit 4 shitthesda cooked up.

>>ridiculous boobs everywhere
That's already present in F3/NV. All adult women have gigantic titties, especially if you strip them to their underwear.

>a Fallout outside of America would be cool
You might as well pretend that Metro 2033 is a Fallout games set outside of America. The 1950s-Americana theme is what distinguishes the franchise at the point.

The 1950's asthetic was suppose to be the sidelines and in the backround. All we had that it was 1950's themed was the T.V and the music. They had modern as fuck firearms but now Shitthesda owns it they force "LE WACKY 50'S XD" so much it's disgusting.

what

Holy shit you're braindamaged. Fallout is filled with touches of American culture.

>Setting
>Weapons
>Home life prewar
>Wild West themes of New Vegas
>Liberty Prime
>That one cannibal town that lives like it's the 50s
>The music
>The perversion of most facets of American childhood into a post-war landscape (Vault schools, coming of age permanent Pipboy graft, killing giant roaches with a BB gun)

If you don't think the Fallout franchise is distinctly American you're actually a complete fucking retard

I wouldn't mind playing a Fallout-like made by Japan where america never forced them to open their ports and kept developing in isolation.

Time split happens after WWII. STOP FUCKING WITH THE LOOOOORE.

literally everything in fallout (the real fallouts at least) is some sort of parody of american culture

>I only played Fallout 3 the post
Fucking neck yourself you autistic faggot.

Who said it fucks with the Lore? America probably helped build Japan back up and keep them away from the red menace.

>It's a "We should have a fallout in randy country" thread where the creator doesn't understand that Americana is what sets fallout apart from generic post apocalyptic settings

If there's a foreign country it should just be a dlc

You're right for all the wrong reasons and it's clear you never knew Fallout existed before 2008.

>game based on australian movie
>HURR can't be outside of america!!!

Example? What amerocan parody is Caesars Legion, Vault City Dwellers and the Shi trying to be?

any culture could do those things or are you a racist?

What we need to start asking ourselves is why arent we funding more african game development studies to create more diversity which is what gaming is all about when you get down to it.

Yea for Fallout, which is why I said Fallout-LIKE.

Alternate history is not unique to Fallout, nerd.

ok, NEARLY everything
the american cultural parody is what makes fallout fallout
take it away and it's just like any other post-apocalyptic game

It'd be pretty gay

American's understanding and education of history.

i think it would be ill-received by the japanese for making light of nuclear war

SMT start with America dropping another 20 nukes and it spawn a franchise

I get what you're saying, but a lot of the easter eggs were Brit as fuck

>Bridgekeeper from Holy Grail
>TARDIS
>Whale and flowerpot from Hitchhiker's Guide

what if they did all that but in whatever communist equivalent. Just a perspective of the other side, maybe they have the same concepts just applied in wildly different ways. Could be fun.

Who says the Mad Max universe and Fallout can't exist in the same universe? Metro can also join in.

sex mods would be glorious.

And they were cringy as fuck, so that's a strike against the idea.

But I think a FO game centered around a US military base in a foreign country would work. The base, being the only remaining bastion of civilization, would seep burger juice into the surrounding area and influence the locals as they slowly rebuilt. It would also be a nice Rome for barbarians to covet.

Those references are nerd culture first, British culture second.