Nine days

Nine days.

You get it yet?

no

I think you should

I'll pirate it. I only buy online games or console games.

Yep, hoping for a good time. Looks like KI:U and MGR together. Hope it lives up to the hype

yes

Yes and I bought it for a friend too.

Should be grand. Probably won't get around to it for a while, though, got enough of a backlog.

Yup never played it, looks cool

but I just want darkness 1

Will it have Denuvo

asking for a friend haha

Is this going to have gameplay mods please?

Those games hurt my soul.

>Excited for a cover based third person shooter with regenerating health, bullet time and QTE's that came out nearly a decade ago

no that's ok

Yes, got it yesterday.

Day one pirate thanks for beta testing idiots

JEEEEENNNNAAAAAYYY

Have fun with your MOBAs, dude.

that's alright, what matters is that you enjoy it

lol nice Sup Forumsro

been ready for about a week

Read that in Broteam's voice
Thanks, friend!

Brote, fuck off and make some videos

Cancer

>vanquish
>not online

wut

Gonna do so some time this week. Pretty hype since unlike Bayo, which I played a ton of on console, I only did a single playthrough of Vanquish, so it'll be much fresher for me.

>tfw this, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 and Wipeout Omega Collection in the space of 2 weeks

No I played it years ago why would I buy a 7 year old game again I still own on console?

why would i want to play gears of war: low budget edition

Are you stupid? Mods outside of texture swaps will not happen unless the developers release mod tools, which will not happen.

Bought it for PS3, going to pirate it this time. Didn't really care for it on PS3, though, so we'll see if PC makes it fun to play this time. If it is and I enjoy it enough then yeah I'll probably buy it, I really want to see Yakuza on PC one day.

Wednesday master race

Got it, but I noticed a missile going through a wall in the steam trailer, and am beginning to think twice. But w/e, hope it's good.

Why would you ever pre-order
Im totally going to buy it but im wating on the reviews of the port anyway

PS4 VERSION WHEN

>buy on steam
>play it on big picture with DS4
>profit

>forced to buy game for online
>buys game
You are so whipped.

Got it last week.
Can you imagine if this were published by Gearbox, and featured Duke Nukem shoehorned in? LOL

>Vanquish
>At 60FPS constant

I'm still emotionally recovering from when this happened with Dragon's Dogma. I don't think my heart can take this.