twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BLACKED when?

I don't get it

how long do you guys last?

My PB is 9 seconds but only when I cover my eyes with my hands

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

I don't get it. I'm not dead.

what the fuck, I'm gay now

Autistic people can't handle eye contact.

I think lonely anons are meant to fly into a rage at an attractive woman looking lovingly at them, since they'll never experience it in real life.

you're just not autistic enough user. or maybe you're too autistic?

hmm

Only winning move is to not play.

That's pretty good haha, have you tried hiding behind shields? It helps alot! Extended my pb by 2 seconds.

>can't beat her
What a cuck!

Managed 30 seconds.

You losers are smalltime.

I'd rather look at a dick than that for 24 hours a day

take off like 15 years from that and she'd be allright

Looking into people's eyes for longer than a glance is extremely uncomfortable. I don't know how people do it.

t. not an autist

AAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING DELETE THIS

t. autist

>testudo6
Hmmm

I'm not though. I don't have trouble with women or start sweating in public. Just really fucking hate looking in people's eyes. It feels wrong and makes me panic a little desu.

That's why you look briefly in the eye and glance away at a different part of their face then look back. Staring someone down makes everyone uncomfortable if it's a casual conversation. Now if it's a romantic or you're getting or giving instructions situation then you need to maintain eye contact for clear understanding

The DLC was a lot harder IMO.

DLC was only 15 seconds long. A lot easier when you get used to the controls of the vanilla game.

this bitch is ugly

I mean she has attractive enough eye game but everything below it is 3/10

But she is inside the screen.

feeding pure sugar to her dog

she wants to kill it right?

well yes, people told her it was cute too many times and those compliments might have been hers

She broke eye contact first. I win. Get the fuck out.

What the hell is wrong with you retards? Are you all ACTUALLY autistic? You know that normal people don't stare into somebody's eyes for 100% of a conversation, right? That's psychotic and will probably alienate you from people you talk to (unless they're serial killers). In normal conversation, eye contact does take up most of the facial cues, but people also scan each others' facial features, such as the mouth, when they talk to each other. When somebody's talking, you shouldn't be straining yourself by forcing your eyes onto theirs like you're holding them hostage. People naturally respond to each other's expressions by observing them.

And shiggydiggy staring into ONE eye instead of looking into both periodically.

big head

How are you supposed to do proper eye contact? Are you supposed to focus on one eye, dart back and forth between both eyes, look at the top of the nose, or what?

what's up with her left eye

that's actually wrong. I got my first gf by just staring at her in the bus every single day. Eventually she walked up to me and asked me why I was staring and we started talking.

nose bridge

Don't look at them, see their soul. Taste it.

A good trick if you can't make actual eye contact is to focus on the spot between the eyebrows, makes you look like you're making direct eye contact.

The eyes of madness right there

Strangely enough, its really easy for me to keep eye contact if its with a cute girl, otherwise I feel very uncomfortable.

manface