Steam users are the cancer of video games

Early access DLC, facebook 2.0, Steam DRM + Denuvo, agree or lose your games, they destroyed the Dark Souls community..
Also free online is the perfect opportunity for americans, brazilians and russians destroy online gaming.

your pic proves that steam users have great taste though

You sound a little mad, OP

>they destroyed the Dark Souls community
Explain

>walking simulator
>good
the sad state of Sup Forums. They even used low quality assets. The PS4 version looks almost identical to GTX1080 high settings.

text on my screen ruined the game physically

until the re-release of Dark Souls 2 on steam Dark Souls had a decent community. People talking about how to improve the game and a little bit of lore.
Today is 16 year old kids talking about how to become the ultimate evil and literally kill humanity while playing Dark Souls with some youtuber screaming a 2 hour lore video.

What's wrong with Prey, op?

>being this mad that based Arkane keeps churning out great games and you're a poor NEET piratefag
Stay cucked, OP.

Like any other game, the quality of the community plummets when PC users get their hands on it.

He's upset that people ruined his sekrit club meme game. Basically he's really fucking autistic

>paid online
>silky smooth 15fps
>only buy FIFA, CoD and Madden
>inferiority complex
>usually poor, dumb or children
>suck the cock of their preferred brand and defend it to death
Console users are 100 times worse

It's a *shock game you fucker, it's almost a complete opposite of walking simulator.

Some people just make up shit to hate things.

What you posted was complete dribble. The community turns to shit when the game starts turning to shit. Look at DS2-DS3 complete garbage versions of Dark Souls

I wonder what they'll do next?

yfw it's Arx Fatalis 2

The game was cracked already

I agree. Thankfully Sony had the foresight to make Bloodborne so we have a safe space.

>Prey
>good
So this... is the power... of Reddit...

Why would a poorfag be angry about a cracked game?
Steam is cancer but not for the reasons you listed except for "you don't own games or the license."

Dark Souls went to shit as soon as it picked up in popularity, I had it way before a PC port was even a thought after the first few months it always fucking sucked. I played up until DS2 on consoles and 3 on PC nothing was different. On PC I found the same kind of MUH HONARABU COMBATU autists and salty hate mail sending niggers I saw on consoles.

Don't even act like consoles players weren't hostile as fuck either towards PC players with all the NEVER EVER posting and just being complete cunts you asked for it.

You can't even have a conversation about bloodborne without some dumb nigger spouting NEVER EVER memes

Whoever said Prey is good is an idiot. It's great.

We've known this for years.

>Console port of a PC game sucks dick rather than the other way around
>Consoleniggers mad as fuck
Really makes you think

i personally have never watched any of those videos because i'm not a faggot

the thing is, steamcucks are the most poor on the internet. They don't even have money to buy a PS4 to play Bloodborne.
The good side is that the Bloodborne community is not cancerous as Dark Souls 3 for instance.

I could buy a dozen PS4s each with a copy of Blobburn but I have zero interest in either of them. Why the fuck would I waste my money on something I don't want?

Based user here knowing what's up.

Prey, Gone Home, Undertale, Fez, Braid, Overwatch, Team Fortress, Dota, LoL and all that cancer that is destroying gaming wouldn't exist without pc gamers.
The only indies that are somehow decent are the ones that were exclusively for WiiU/PS4.

>Dark Souls went to shit as soon as it picked up in popularity.

Sup Forums - Hipsters

>Dark Souls went to shit as soon as it picked up in popularity

Dark Souls went shit as soon as hit Steam.

>walking simulator
I would think this is a troll, if I didn't keep seeing people shit on Prey without even a tangential connection with reality

Not even the good shitting on things, like Mass Effect and Bioshock: Infinite rightly deserve. Or subjective criticism. It's always something so outlandish and untrue I have to read the damn post multiple times to figure out where they could have gotten that idea

daily reminder the community consumed itself the day the port was officially announced.

>Dark Souls went shit as soon as it stopped being part of our sekrit club.

ftfy

Sup Forums - Still Hipsters

Threads like this are what encourage me to get back off Sup Forums and live my life

Thanks autist user for reminding me what a pathetic cesspool of NEETs and total worthless castoffs this site is.

>without even a tangential connection with reality
no combat other than 1 enemy every 10 minutes. That's almost the definition of walking simulator

Yeah. We've done that to one game series.
You fuckers have been doing it to all ours for the past 15 years.

>HURR DURR LETS RELEASE A PC GAME ON CONSOLES, BUT DUMB IT DOWN FOR POPULARITY, AND THEN ONLY EVER MAKE SEQUELS TO THE DUMBED DOWN VERSIONS.

It's not that bad, just learn to spot obvious bait and retarded NEETposters and it's still better than most sites full of sycophantic shills.

tl;dr see you tomorrow

Bye and please don't come back.
Try www.neogaf.com, ign.com/forum and /r/gaming

>He plays on Normal!!!

>every ten minutes

How? Are you just floating around in space or some shit? If you played like that guy from IGN and somehow clocked over 40 hours without finishing the story, I guess I could see that. If you're just walking around staring at walls or something.

Hell, it does the System Shock II thing where it endlessly spawns enemies.

I'd rather play Skylar & Plux than Prey or Dishonored 2 or whatever meme game you come up with (like Sup Forums game of the week The Surge)

are you playing on easy or watched some video on youtube? because there are tons of enemies

go play hangman

I think the problem here is that OPs are the faggots of Sup Forums.

>this much cognitive dissonance
I'm pretty sure what happend is that everyone gaslighted eachother into beliving that the community was better before the PC release.
Reminder that it was the "good" part that decided they had to jump of a cliff over and over to in the PC version and pad the death stat to prove some kind of point.