Yfw pc and handheld gaming have been taken over by phone apps

>yfw pc and handheld gaming have been taken over by phone apps

>phone shit
>taking over anything on PC
top. kek.

>tfw you'll never be her

Thank you mr. skeletal

Thank you mr. skeletal

is that alexis ren? didnt she got cucked by a french chick ?

I still want to fuck her whoever she is

Women can't get cucked.

Spooky

>using a phone for anything besides basic communication

It hurts.

I just want to be a pretty girl.

tfw no gf

>see that
>remember how good it feels when a grill does that while riding you
Why even live?

>the keep trying to get gf to do anything while on top but she is incapable of moving her hips even back and forth.
I thought girls were supposed to like that position.

This + music when im outside.

>>remember how good it feels when a grill does that while riding you
>he's had sex
reeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Moving your hips around is tiring and uncomfortable if you don't do it regularly.

She just needs to do it more.

I don't really care. She expects me to be able to pound her as hard and fast as I can for 5 minutes straight while simultaneously choking her and talking, so I expect her to be able to move her hips if she can't bounce because it's too tiring.

This is what I hate about women. They always expect the man to do the job, they can't be uncomfortable for a second for my pleasure no, but I it's totally cool if I'm gasping for air because I've been drilling her for 15 minutes without stopping.

I don't even put effort into sex anymore, fuck that shit.

Listen to me Sup Forumsirgins sex is shit, unless you are fucking with a slut, those are fun because they are usually good and put a bit of effort into it.

>5 minutes

user, work on your core. It'll do wonders.

>Durrr I can do maximum exertion for an hour u fat shit!!
No fuck off. Both of us get annoyed when sex goes longer than 10 minutes unless it's a special occasion.

anybody can get cucked

Bad sex will do that to you.

S T I C C

Can anyone tell me who she is? Is she naked anywhere?

Not an argument and not indicative of my experience with any woman I've been with.

she has literally no ass

>Hotline Miami came out 5 years ago

What the fuck am I doing with my life...

They can. Men who get cucked are cuckolds. Women who get cucked are cuckqueans.

>no ass
>flat as a board
>no hips/thighs
is this supposed to be attractive

It literally is. If you don't have good experience with something, you won't want to do it. It's like hating running because you're vad at it and can't achieve a runners high.

it makes me physically ill to think about breeding such a undeveloped female specimen

>hips twice size of waist
>ass has perfect round curves.
>thighs perfectly curve into the knee

I bought a 1080ti and a switch this year, fuck off

It's literally a waste of time. She wants me to ejaculate inside her because it makes her orgasm. I want to ejaculate inside of her. She doesn't want me to do anything else. She doesn't like having her pussy eaten because it makes her pee everywhere and it's annoying to cleanup.
>Lol you're just bad at it
Again this is in stark contrast to my experiences. I don't think women would be pulling my hair, grinding into my face, and spasming if I was doing it wrong.

How about you just stop assuming everyone is a NEET (like you) and has hours to waste on sex?

>having shit taste
I want fatfags to die.

is THICC the new WE WUZ ?

Feels good man.
Just get a hooker or something if you can't get laid.

>"LE NOT THICC LITERALLY NO ASS"
She literally does have an ass, not a 350 pound one you fatfucker.

>1337

I work 12 hours a day and I still have time for 30-40 minutes of sex, user. If you're too busy for that then how you have time to play games or post in Sup Forums is beyond me.

I wasn't trying to offend you or rile you up, but it seems I clearly struck a nerve. I'm just saying that if you both worked out more you would both enjoy sex more and that I would recommend it.

>healthy young girl
>skeletal

Hello America

ugh what a fucking skeleton of an ass

Google thinks that's Alexis Ren, but I'm not convinced. Sauce?

>3.97MB
Alright man, I'm getting fucking tired of chinkmoot flipflopping from a 3MB to a 4MB limit.

I hate Michael Cera's face.

>Lol xd I struck a nerve you're angry!!
NEET mentally underage confirmed.
>You would both enjoy sex more
She's capable of moving her hips back and forth currently. "Working out" won't make her do it because women are scum.

>tfw you'll never be so in love with yourself that you'd comfortably wear skimpy clothes and film yourself dancing with a big genuine smile

I'm just trying to acknowledge that I'm aware I offended you and I'm sorry for that.

As for being a NEET, I wish that were true. My friends only ever want to do things late at night because the start work at 9, but I have to wake up at 5 so midnight game sessions just aren't on the table anymore. I could probably do it on weekends, but I don't want to wake my daughter up or fuck up my sleeo schedule and be miserable monday morning.

>Warehouse worker with a child
NEET was actually too good an insult for you.

gay

Haha, I too love fucking a bunch of women (even though they're worthless lazy sluts amirite guys?) and having a job and lots of friends, whom I see regularly.

Mine can easily.
Maybe try getting someone who isn't a landwhale.

Sex with my girlfriend could be anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour and a half. Depends on what we have planned that day, if I'm feeling resilient enough to stop before I cum 100 times, and how horny she happens to be. She could cum up to seven or eight times during sex, but once I cum, I'm usually out for the count. 10 minute sex with no build-up and only one orgasm for the girl sounds like mediocre sex. Fucking/edging for an hour while the girl cums multiple times isn't something I'd do everyday, but it's definitely worth it to fuck for longer. Not to mention it's the most enjoyable way to a six-pack.

But my gf is literally as skinny as the girl on the OP. She's just really stiff during sex.

Stickmen aren't healthy, Rakesh

Well, you got a lazy one, tough shit.

True, post healthy people.

Sex is not enough of a work out to get a six pack. No amount.

Skinny girls are best.

>tfw had sex for the entire duration of the movie cloud atlas one time

>warehouse worker

Please. I'm a welfare queen. I wish I got the pay of a warehouse worker, but Tricare was great during my daughters birth and the pregnancy as a whole.

POP OFF, JAMES!

Six pack comes from losing weight, nothing more.
You can tone it, but not much you can do besides that.

T H I C C

Neither are obese hamplanets, Tyrone-Jamahl

She cums multiple times in those 10 minutes.
When I was on Lexapro I could not cum half the time regardless of how long I went for, so I fucked her for two hours straight once. She asked me to never do it again because it's a waste of time and it gets boring after 30 minutes or so.

How butt angry can you get?

A man of refined tastes I see, nothing better than a bit of thickness.

It is if you're extremely skinny. But that's like a fat chick bragging about having large tits.

>tfw really good at eating girls out
>started doing it for current gf to get her to have sex
>now she expects it before sex every time
>she's getting a better deal because she cums from oral and then again from sex

I don't mind because she's clean and all but sometimes I just wanna fuck then sleep. I don't want to go through all that work every time

This is completely untrue.

t. Skinny guy with no real abs.

I don't work-out at all, and I've got a six-pack. It's not insane looking or anything, but it only came about after I started having sex.

This must mean that i'm getting laid in the near future.
Thanks for noticing user.

Fuck, I've gotten so drunk I couldn't come twice. First girl told me I needed to get off after 3 hours and the other girl passed out and I didn't even notice until she woke up and thought I had forced myself on her in her sleep.

Fucking whiskey.

How the fuck do you work 12 hour shifts and make less than a warehouse worker?

Thicc?

literally who said this

Kek I hope you're getting blowjobs or something else in exchange for this.

>touching women
3D__

I'm salary. $3500 a month but free medical and a lot of education benefits.

You can delude yourself into thinking that it ain't worth it.
But I promise that it is

she needs to eat some muffins 3bh

>morning wood
>bend it down a bit from the base
>it feels good
Why is this?

>12 hour shifts for 42k/y
This better be a ruse and you're one of those seasonal Alaskan oil worker guys. If you're working 12 hour shifts you better be making doctor money.

>tfw literally sat down with food and started eating right before I saw this

>implying
Literally only thing you miss out on is impregnation

Usually. But I can tell she hates giving them.

Just don't do it then? Or tell her you don't want to?

Also it is shocking how easy eating pussy is. The first chick I ever went down in was shocked at how good I was when all I did was lick on and under her clit while fingering her.

They can, and it's amazing.
t. Someone in a relationship with that dynamic

>a god damn skeleton.
probably look crazy gorgeous if she put on some meat

>morning wood
>bend it down as far as you can without pain and let it spring back up

As long as she's not spitting it doesn't matter.

I figure as long as I keep doing it, the more she'll be into sex in general. But the relationship is still pretty newish so I figure I have time to wean her off.

And yeah eating pussy is easy as hell. I'm amazed so many dudes suck at it. Literally just lick and suck her clit. And tease her into it. It's that easy.

She stops before finishing and jerks me off so I guess that's that.

Not rusing in the slightest, and I get about 4 weeks vacation time a year.

Damn he's so fucking sexy.

Then you should just stop giving her oral. Blowjobs are worthless if you can't finish their mouth.